BREAKING: Revis is supposedly meeting with Jets tomm. Will be wrapped up by Thurs

jaspegs

http://twitter.com/incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NEWS** Freeing up money yesterday & today let the Jets offer additional Guaranteed money that Revis & his camp wanted. DEAL DONE!

**BREAKING NEWS** Jet fans the deal is all but done! Revis will be here for Monday Night against Ravens - He is meeting with Tanny tmrw

**BREAKING NEWS** 3 sources / 1 close to Revis states this deal is in place & should be wrapped up before Thursday. Lawyers will finalize it

**BREAKING NEWS** Darrelle Revis will be signed before Wednesday Night. The deal is all but done & Darrelle is meeting with Jets tmrw

**BREAKING NEWS** Two sources have stated that NY Jets have offered a substantial amount of Guaranteed money as of 8:30 PM today.

**BREAKING NEWS** Darrelle Revis & his camp have gotten what they wanted & that was more Guaranteed Money in the offer - Jets gave in

**BREAKING NEWS** NY Jets have raised the Guaranteed Money in their proposal to Darrelle Revis & sources state he will accept the deal

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://twitter.com/incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NEWS** Jet fans the deal is all but done! Revis will be here for Monday Night against Ravens - He is meeting with Tanny tmrw

**BREAKING NEWS** 3 sources / 1 close to Revis states this deal is in place & should be wrapped up before Thursday. Lawyers will finalize it

**BREAKING NEWS** Darrelle Revis will be signed before Wednesday Night. The deal is all but done & Darrelle is meeting with Jets tmrw

**BREAKING NEWS** Two sources have stated that NY Jets have offered a substantial amount of Guaranteed money as of 8:30 PM today.

**BREAKING NEWS** Darrelle Revis & his camp have gotten what they wanted & that was more Guaranteed Money in the offer - Jets gave in

**BREAKING NEWS** NY Jets have raised the Guaranteed Money in their proposal to Darrelle Revis & sources state he will accept the deal

I will not believe anything until it happens -- nuff said -- will keep my fingers crossed though.

not to be a debbie downer but this source is Incarcerated Bob the guy who went to prison for beating the sh*t out of some guy when the giants lost a game a few years ago. Also the guy who had a rumor that he died on his twitter. this is anything but credible.

Hmmmm.... Where have I heard this before?

And before I even think about getting excited about this...Who the hell is incarceratedBob and why should I trust him?

Well, being incarcerated, why would Bob try to pull a fast one on us? I want MEvi$ on the field. I will root for him to make plays. I will cheer and commend extraordinary effort and exhibitions of talent. On the other hand, I hate his phucking guts for pulling this $hit. He had better phucking perform like a champ. Truth is, after all the nonsense I would not piss in his mouth if his stomach was on fire.

not to be a debbie downer but this source is Incarcerated Bob the guy who went to prison for beating the sh*t out of some guy when the giants lost a game a few years ago. Also the guy who had a rumor that he died on his twitter. this is anything but credible.

Manish is reporting Rex and Revis met this weekend in FLA. Also said no resolution imminent though.

Manish is reporting Rex and Revis met this weekend in FLA. Also said no resolution imminent though.

From James House (TheSportsGuy) from ESPN NY, @terrellowens My sources say Jets and CB D.Revis are on the verge of reaching a new deal Rex flew down to Fla over the weekend to talk

half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to terrellowens

@giantswfan My sources say Jets and CB D.Revis are on the verge of reaching a new deal Rex flew down to Fla over the weekend to talk

@incarceratedbob It is not a done deal yet though what kind of sources do you have?

@incarceratedbob I am hearing what you are but it is close but not a done deal.

And incarceratedbob's getting mad at everyone in the media, which is amusing...

@Adam_Schefter Now your breaking a story i had 20 minutes ago .. Adam do your freaking homework & stop stealing scoops :ESPN FRAUDS:

half a minute ago via web in reply to Adam_Schefter

@TheSportGuy You believe this clown :lol: now he wants to be me > Get off my d**k get some clout in the industry u fraud!

@TheSportGuy No wonder you work for ESPN : LOL : They steal everyones scoops. LAME!

3 minutes ago via web in reply to TheSportGuy

@TheSportGuy Now your trying to *BREAK A STORY* i just broke 15 minutes ago? Hilarious - Twitter knows i broke Revis pending signing 1st

i dont doubt they met. but lets not get crazy over what "Incarcerated Bob is saying.

Trust me, Im not at all excited. I've given up hope that Revis will be on field this season. The only thing that will convince me otherwise is Cimini, Manish, and the beat writers confirming something is close, or the Jets make an official announcement about his signing.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/39021784/ns/sports-player_news/

Report: Revis, Rex Ryan met over the weekend

Darrelle Revis - DB - New York JetsMore team news

Today - 10:40 PM ET

The NY Daily News' Manish Mehta reports that Jets coach Rex Ryan met with Darrelle Revis in Florida over the weekend.

Mehta cautions that there's "no resolution yet," but confirms the "lines of communication (are) open." The Jets do have an extra day to get Revis back into hitting drills on the practice field, because they play Monday night against the Ravens. Ideally, they'd get him under contract by Wednesday. We're not saying it's likely, but it certainly looks more realistic now.

Source: Manish Mehta on Twitter

Alot of things on Twitter right now: take it for what it's worth:

e_man Charity's tweet that Jets fans will be VERY happy soon and Geiger going on a plane trip. Hmmmmmm. Rex met with Revis. Signed?

1 minute ago via web

Reply Retweet .

e_man John Geiger just tweeted this: Early flight in the am, goodnight

2 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet .

e_man CharityLuvs Well at the end of the day u Jet fans will be very happy VERY soon :)

4 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet .

Adam_Schefter How bout this? Meeting is confirmed. RT @TheJetsStream: Rex Ryan took his talents to South Florida: Met w/Darrelle Revis this weekend.

13 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Reply Retweet .

e_man Damn, so much for relaxing again. Now more Revis news... Where's that beer?

16 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet .

GreenLanternJet RT @TheJetsStream: Rex took his talents to So. Florida: More info on meeting w/ Revis this weekend. http://tinyurl.com/25svgqa #nfl #jets

17 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Reply Retweet .

e_man RT @nydailynews Rex Ryan meets with Darrelle Revis this weekend to discuss contract impasse http://bit.ly/aIdxrY

18 minutes ago via TweetMeme

Reply Retweet .

TheJetsStream Rex Ryan took his talents to South Florida: More info on meeting w/Darrelle Revis this weekend. http://tinyurl.com/25svgqa #nfl #nyj #jets

19 minutes ago via web

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/09/05/2010-09-05_rex_ryan_meets_with_new_york_jets_allpro_cornerback_darrelle_revis_to_discuss_co.html?r=sports

Rex Ryan met with Darrelle Revis in Florida this weekend to discuss the All-Pro cornerback's contract impasse, the Daily News has learned.

A week away from the Jets Monday night season opener against the Baltimore Ravens, both sides are communicating, but a new deal doesn't appear imminent.

Revis, who is scheduled to earn $1 million in the fourth-year of his six-year rookie deal, has held out for 36 days. After a public war of words in the first week of the holdout, both sides agreed to a media blackout last month.

Ryan was scheduled to be on a conference call with reporters Saturday at 6:15 p.m., but the team abruptly announced that general manager Mike Tannenbaum would be taking his place on the call.

Archived