A really cool moment

Maxman

Had a bbq yesterday and when it got dark I was setting up a movie for the kids in the back yard. As I was setting up the projector my youngest son Colin is telling some other kids, "my Dad knows all about this stuff, he runs a website called JetNation.com".

Can't start the recruiting process early enough. The kids he told were in the 4-7 range. Give it 10-12 years and we will have a new group of posters here. ;)

Had a bbq yesterday and when it got dark I was setting up a movie for the kids in the back yard. As I was setting up the projector my youngest son Colin is telling some other kids, "my Dad knows all about this stuff, he runs a website called JetNation.com".

Can't start the recruiting process early enough. The kids he told were in the 4-7 range. Give it 10-12 years and we will have a new group of posters here. ;)

Man I hope they're good new posters for a change.

You're seriously encouraging your kids AND his friends to join a site with one gay joke after another? Do you WANT them to be mal-adjusted?

You're seriously encouraging your kids AND his friends to join a site with one gay joke after another? Do you WANT them to be mal-adjusted?

No, not at all. We are getting press passes in 2011 and will clean the place up once that happens.

Keep this up and you will be required to register the next time you move.

Nice stuff there... my son is 5 and is a pro web-surfer. you tube, google and Toontown mostly, but he's branching out!

By-the-way... What's up? Been an eon or so since I logged in here. Thought I needed to say hi!

Cheers,

- - Tracey

Yes it has been too long. Thanks for checking in!

And the kids around that age today just seem to learn web stuff so easy. They don't know any other way...

You will have sold out to Jetinsider.com by then

10-12? Give them 5-8 years and you'll have a bunch more War Ensembles around the place...

Obvious BS by the way...there's no way none of those kids have never heard of you. :lol:

Awesome! Hopefully at the next "Bring Dad to School Day"...your son tells his class about the site. The next thing you know everyone signs up, including the teacher, and a week later you have a parent student conference about what goes on in the mod lounge.

Awesome! Hopefully at the next "Bring Dad to School Day"...your son tells his class about the site. The next thing you know everyone signs up, including the teacher, and a week later you have a parent student conference about what goes on in the mod lounge.

LOL!!!

My older son's football coach told him he read the site. Then I was like oh damn...hope I didn't write anything too bad...:rolleyes:

Max asked me to reinsert some missing text: (missing text is blue)

... As I was setting up the projector

It crashed.

Then it ran slowly.

Kids showed up that were banned from the neighbor's movie.

Some kids showed up just to sell chinese sneakers at quality prices.

So my youngest son Colin is telling some other kids, "my Dad knows all about this stuff, he runs a website called JetNation.com".

LOL!!!

My older son's football coach told him he read the site. Then I was like oh damn...hope I didn't write anything too bad...:rolleyes:

Ha!!! He must think highly of you now!

Funny story though since I brought "bring Dad to school day"...

My father is a story teller...he's funny as hell and makes all these little sarcastic jokes non-stop, songs, sayings, you name it. Well when I was a kid he used to tell me that he fought in the war of the Jersey Turnpike, and that during the war, he was shot by an Indian with an bow and arrow.

I knew my dad was in the military after seeing pictures as a kid, but when you are in 1st grade...you just kind of take everything your father says as truth...and I didnt know what a turnpike was and that my father probably wasnt old enough to be in a war with Indians.

So on "bring Dad to school day" in 1st grade when we all went around to talk about our dads...guess who got up in front of the class to brag about their father the war hero?

Needless to say, the kids all were in awe and the fathers/teacher were laughing hysterically.

Ha!!! He must think highly of you now!

Funny story though since I brought "bring Dad to school day"...

My father is a story teller...he's funny as hell and makes all these little sarcastic jokes non-stop, songs, sayings, you name it. Well when I was a kid he used to tell me that he fought in the war of the Jersey Turnpike, and that during the war, he was shot by an Indian with an bow and arrow.

I knew my dad was in the military after seeing pictures as a kid, but when you are in 1st grade...you just kind of take everything your father says as truth...and I didnt know what a turnpike was and that my father probably wasnt old enough to be in a war with Indians.

So on "bring Dad to school day" in 1st grade when we all went around to talk about our dads...guess who got up in front of the class to brag about their father the war hero?

Needless to say, the kids all were in awe and the fathers/teacher were laughing hysterically.

I come from a long line of Indians that had already settled on the Turnpike. We hate people like your father.

That ezpass he gave us as payment for our land didn't work for 40 years. UNFAIR!

I come from a long line of Indians that had already settled on the Turnpike. We hate people like your father.

That ezpass he gave us as payment for our land didn't work for 40 years. UNFAIR!

Dude, your people shot him with a bow and arrow. What did you expect?

Archived