New England Patriots 2010 Excuses Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's entertainment that money can't buy and it's as sure as death and taxes. My guess it will start to occur around week 6...

It sure is, so it's going to take you 6 weeks to come up an answer for me? That's actually better than TX already! :lol:

Really what belt did Ali have when he said he would beat Liston? :huh:

How many super bowls did Namath have when he made the guarantee? :blink:

What did being a former champion have to do with Messier's guarantee? :unsure:

Clown!

Bueller?

It sure is, so it's going to take you 6 weeks to come up an answer for me? :lol:

Bueller?

You might be able to put LT on the same list as Namath, as Joe was just an above average QB who made a great, timely, albeit gutsy call. No way does LT belong on the same list as Ali and Messier.

Your weak "point" isn't lost on me, it's irrelevant. For evey talented smack talking athelete who became a champion AFTER he started yapping, there are dozens who never got past the talking.

You might be able to put LT on the same list as Namath, as Joe was just an above average QB who made a great, timely, albeit gutsy call. No way does LT belong on the same list as Ali and Messier.

Your weak "point" isn't lost on me, it's irrelevant. For evey talented smack talking athelete who became a champion AFTER he started yapping, there are dozens who never got past the talking.

Yeah that's why you kept dodging it. :rolleyes:

Nice try but you said winners win and then they talk, now you just sound like a spinning fool who can't admit he was wrong. SHOCKER!

Joe Namath and LT "above average" what a clown! :lol:

END QUARTER 1 Ravens 24, Pats 0, 24 pts by Ravens ties for 2nd best 1st qtr in NFL postseason history.

Look familiar? We already saw enough pictures of your last play off game, but thanks again! :rl:

image2876626g.jpg

jump_off_cliff.jpg

crash_2.jpg

Week 6?

This place will implode when the Jets start the season 0-2.

But none of that matters if you're not going to win it all, right clown?

So what if you go 0-16 or lose championship week, "both get no banner = same results."

"Same tee times for the super bowl." :confused0058:

Archived