New England Patriots 2010 Excuses Thread

Jetsfan80

In order of importance:

1) Winning the Super Bowl

2) Winning Conference Championship

3) Winning Division Championship

Which team, Jets or Pats, met at least one of those last year?

The team that was done by the 1st quarter in round 1.

Congratulations!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order of importance:

I love how you just give yourself the authority to make the list of importance. In what world does having a halftime lead in the AFC Title game trump winning your division then following that up by getting trounced a week later?

Do the Dolphins deserve any praise for winning the 2009 division title and getting beaten by those same Ravens? Do the Ravens deserve no praise for winning the wild card in both years, but winning their first round playoff games in both?

In order of importance:

That's the Patsie troll view.

In the NFL's eyes, however, the Jets had the more successful season and were considered to be the better team. That's why they were subject to the final 8 free agency restrictions (as opposed to the non-existent division champion restrictions), and why the Jets selected after the Pats in the draft.

That's the Patsie troll view.

In the NFL's eyes, however, the Jets had the more successful season and were considered to be the better team. That's why they were subject to the final 8 free agency restrictions (as opposed to the non-existent division champion restrictions), and why the Jets selected after the Pats in the draft.

First off, I think you are a very good, objective poster.

Second, the Jets had a better year than the Pats last season. No arguement from me.

But the bottom line is, when you are 30 minutes from the Big Dance, you better take advantage of that situation.

The Pats have done that 5 out of 6 times.

The Jets get there once a decade and the are 0-3

In order of importance:

First off, I think you are a very good, objective poster.

Second, the Jets had a better year than the Pats last season. No arguement from me.

But the bottom line is, when you are 30 minutes from the Big Dance, you better take advantage of that situation.

The Pats have done that 5 out of 6 times.

The Jets get there once a decade and the are 0-3

Haha! That's funny, because I was responding to an argument from you on the matter, as quoted above.

Tx, I think you're a smart guy, and it's a pleasure when you're actually looking to talk about football. But when you engage in these slippery logic, subject altering trolling games, I lose interest in what you have to say . I mean -really- do you think I might possibly be unaware of our two teams' fortunes over the last year, decade, or half century...

Haha! That's funny, because I was responding to an argument from you on the matter, as quoted above.

Tx, I think you're a smart guy, and it's a pleasure when you're actually looking to talk about football. But when you engage in these slippery logic, subject altering trolling games, I lose interest in what you have to say . I mean -really- do you think I might possibly be unaware of our two teams' fortunes over the last year, decade, or half century...

Fair enough.

You need to get some assemblance of a life.

Are u mad you're banned there for being a 3 year old? You must still be angry the 16 year olds over there were owning your pathetic old a$$ on a daily basis, no different here.

So, is this the place of refuge for all JI-banned Pat's fans? I see you're the same thoughtful, rational, and mature poster here as you are over at JI. At least you're consistant with the same monotone 'arguement', I'll give you that.

So, is this the place of refuge for all JI-banned Pat's fans? I see you're the same thoughtful, rational, and mature poster here as you are over at JI. At least you're consistant with the same monotone 'arguement', I'll give you that.

It's another place for you desperate paranoid patsie fans to show how sad and pathetic you are.

Congrats, join the club.

I'll rephrase. Nothing to type.

You're missing the point. Have you seriously not seen this routine before? It's the only time TX is actually funny. He gets some retard like slats to try to flatter and reason with him, pretends to accept said overtures, then goes right back to trolling. Drives them nuts. They never see it coming.

It's another place for you desperate paranoid patsie fans to show how sad and pathetic you are.

Congrats, join the club.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm here because I'll get a closer view of the fun when the wheels come off the bus (like it does EVERY season for the last 40+ years). With expectations through the roof, this year is going to be the most enjoyable ride in some time.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm here because I'll get a closer view of the fun when the wheels come off the bus (like it does EVERY season for the last 40+ years). With expectations through the roof, this year is going to be the most enjoyable ride in some time.

Pretty sure your paranoid self said the same thing last year.

enjoy.

What's really great is when pats fans talk all big and then when their world collapses they resort to phony groveling.

There will be lots of that this year.

Too funny...a Jester complaining of Pats' fans talking big.

But please tell the wife I said hello and I miss her witty repartee....SG3 is your spouse, correct?

You were their personal pinata last year.

Sounds like pizza boy is up for round 2.

Right. Funny how there was the Big Purge over at JI of a whole bunch of Pats posters just before the preseason and Hard Knocks started. Looks like we were all hitting a little too close to home with the critiques and commentary. The Mods over there got squeamish given the higher level of blowhard bloviation than normal going on over there. When the train rolls off the tracks this year, there's likely to be NO survivors. It ain't gonna be pretty.

NSAPTRAN4_LARGE.JPG

Right. Funny how there was the Big Purge over at JI of a whole bunch of Pats posters just before the preseason and Hard Knocks started. Looks like we were all hitting a little too close to home with the critiques and commentary. The Mods over there got squeamish given the higher level of blowhard bloviation than normal going on over there. When the train rolls off the tracks this year, there's likely to be NO survivors. It ain't gonna be pretty.

NSAPTRAN4_LARGE.JPG

Wow. It's amazing how naturally being a douche seems to come to you.

Are you related to CTM?

Wow. It's amazing how naturally being a douche seems to come to you.

Are you related to CTM?

I'm from a long line of Douches. My family can be traced all the way to the Dooshflower, on my mother's side of course. ;)

The thread kinda invited me in...I'll try and get along......I respect I'm a guest in another's house.....(the SG3 clone excluded)

NSAPTRAN4_LARGE.JPG

You said the same thing last year, that photo remind you of Baltimore?

Big swing and a miss.

I'm from a long line of Douches. My family can be traced all the way to the Dooshflower, on my mother's side of course. ;)

The thread kinda invited me in...I'll try and get along......I respect I'm a guest in another's house.....(the SG3 clone excluded)

Then klucktard must be an underevolved ancestor in your douche lineage that science has brought back to life to lower the IQ of the internets..

Awesome! Another well-balanced, objective, intelligent Pats fan. Can't have enough us around ;) One thing though - how high is your horse? Mine is REALLY high.

Go Pats!

Archived