All JETS PSL seats and Upper Level SOLD OUT

ECURB

It says sold out of SEASON TICKETS for UPPER DECK. Not UPPER DECK SOLD OUT. I just went to ticket master a few minuts ago and if row 7 section 340 is open there are thousands unsold for that game.

New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills

New Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Sun, Jan 2, 2011 01:00 PM

Section

Row

Seats

Description 340

7 - 8

Price Level 3

Concourse 3

Sideline Seating

Reserved Seating TypeSeason Ticket Holder PresaleTicket PriceUS $105.00 x 2 Price Details Convenience ChargeUS $11.00 x 2

Care to share your wisdom?

There still callimg me and I see advertisements all over the internet for season tickets 4 sale directly from the NYJETS. This report that they are SOLD OUT is a LIE... :rolleyes: Is that enough wisdom for ya? Try the NYJETS website and see for yourself TICKETS ARE STILL 4 SALE.

There still callimg me and I see advertisements all over the internet for season tickets 4 sale directly from the NYJETS. This report that they are SOLD OUT is a LIE... :rolleyes: Is that enough wisdom for ya? Try the NYJETS website and see for yourself TICKETS ARE STILL 4 SALE.

How about you give it a try and report back, they don't want to hear from me any more.

Club Seats... Level 200 for sale yes... where on the NYJ website is there level 300 or 100 tickets for sale? Or 200 for that matter.

How about you call and ask them for yourself. I bet if you wanted to buy seats in those locations they are for sale.

Wait, so now you are just guessing?

lol

You want me to prove you wrong now? First prove me wrong... I brought evidence to the table... you brought fanboy hate.

You did not read my post, but that is ok.

He is claiming the NYJ have 100 and 300 level seats for sale on their site.

I read it, I thought he was claiming that Woody Johnson was selling these seats on stub hub.

And stub hub was now an extension of the Jets site.

Since you can get the tickets there cheaper anyway. ;)

Wait, so now you are just guessing?

lol

You want me to prove you wrong now? First prove me wrong... I brought evidence to the table... you brought fanboy hate.

Im not guessing im telling you something. Did you remember reading Woody bought all the tickets. What is this CSI you brought evidence to the table. Are you going Monday night im sure MANY of those seats will be FULL with NYJETS fans like myself who are being COMPED as an enticement to purchase tickets. Hows that for evidence and proof Columbo.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/91509-woody-to-buy-unsold-seats-to-avert-blackout/

You are probably referring to this. Unfortunately, there is a slight difference between the past, future, and conditional tenses which you must have missed.

Nope im quite sure the stadium isnt SOLD OUT. Call a rep and ask im sure you can get a seat anywhere you can afford... B)

Im not guessing im telling you something. Did you remember reading Woody bought all the tickets. What is this CSI you brought evidence to the table. Are you going Monday night im sure MANY of those seats will be FULL with NYJETS fans like myself who are being COMPED as an enticement to purchase tickets. Hows that for evidence and proof Columbo.

http://www.jetnation...avert-blackout/

You are probably referring to this. Unfortunately, there is a slight difference between the past, future, and conditional tenses which you must have missed.

Nope im quite sure the stadium isnt SOLD OUT. Call a rep and ask im sure you can get a seat anywhere you can afford... B)

We do not need to call anyone, you are the one trying to make it a conspiracy and have other people prove your myth for you.

Woody did not buy out any seats, if he did it would be on a game by game basis 72 hours prior and they would still sell the PSLs.

Why I am even bothering with you is a mystery to me but please stop acting as if you are right when you are purely guessing while I am going off of the fact that the JETS are turning people away.

cue the woody haters in

Woody didnt know how to handle the situation. Rex got Revis in the building and Rex got those tickets sold too. I'll tell you this, Tanny is going to go down as the most impactful and respected GM in this history of this franchise and one of the best GM's in the NFL. Alot of that will have to do with the signing of Rex and when Sanchez finally becomes a NFL QB.

Woody didnt know how to handle the situation. Rex got Revis in the building and Rex got those tickets sold too. I'll tell you this, Tanny is going to go down as the most impactful and respected GM in this history of this franchise and one of the best GM's in the NFL. Alot of that will have to do with the signing of Rex and when Sanchez finally becomes a NFL QB.

By the time Sanchez becomes an NFL QB, we're not going to have the talent we have now. That's what scares me.

Jets sell out opener against Ravens, say there will be no TV blackouts this season

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5hR6V0u4kpaZdZuvsCI-TRSYdzK8Q

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — The New York Jets avoided a television blackout by selling out their season opener against the Baltimore Ravens on Monday night.

Matt Higgins, the team's executive vice-president of business operations, added Thursday night that the Jets are "essentially sold out" — including personal seat licenses — for the rest of their home games at the New Meadowlands Stadium.

"Let's put it this way: We can say with certainty that there will be no blackouts for the entire season," Higgins said. "So, we are sold out for the entire season."

The team has no non-premium seats available, although 1,500 club seats remain — but those do not factor into possible blackout situations. Higgins said some individual tickets, which the team made available online on Aug. 31, can still be bought as fans continue to upgrade from upper-bowl seats.

"Those seats go up on an individual basis, but they get snatched up really quick," Higgins said. "From our standpoint, we're essentially sold out for the entire season. We're sold out completely, with the caveat that some individual tickets still go up. They'll be gone, though."

After putting the roughly 16,000 upper-bowl tickets on Ticketmaster less than two weeks ago, the non-PSL seats for the first two home games sold out later that night. At that time, Higgins said 96 per cent of the stadium's overall seats were sold.

"It's a fluid process," Higgins said. "But from our experience, once we sold out the non-premium PSL seats on a season-ticket basis, there really is such a small number of individual game tickets that there's no question that they'll sell out long before the games take place."

Well there you go folks. The Jets are sold out! But there are still tickets available. And with their experience, they know there will be no question they'll sell out before the games take place. blink.gif

2 things......

1 - some of you guys argue about the stupidest sh*t.

2 - i have yet to see rowone post anything actually football related. all he does is discuss psl's and season tickets. weird. wtf is so interesting about psl's and tickets that this is what you come here to discuss?

...except if the Jets go 6-10 this year then every Jets fan breathing will be screaming for Rex and Tannenbaum's immediate termination.

btw, as far as the tickets being sold out are concerned, some guy called the FAN and said that Woody had just donated 150 tickets to some group (not sure which). It doesn't exactly sound like people were banging on the gates trying to fork over ticket money when the owner is giving them away (without even a mention in the media, btw--not even a press release honoring Woody's philanthropy.)

...except if the Jets go 6-10 this year then every Jets fan breathing will be screaming for Rex and Tannenbaum's immediate termination.

btw, as far as the tickets being sold out are concerned, some guy called the FAN and said that Woody had just donated 150 tickets to some group (not sure which). It doesn't exactly sound like people were banging on the gates trying to fork over ticket money when the owner is giving them away (without even a mention in the media, btw--not even a press release honoring Woody's philanthropy.)

On the other hand if they keep winning Tanny can lie all he wants. ;)

So let's knock him for trying.

You can knock the method until the method succeeds. This is called science. ;)

In all seriousness, I root for the Jets, I hope they win, I'm just skeptical that the way Tannenbaum goes about it will deliver a Super Bowl. When Bradway was whacked, I was hoping they'd go out and hire a Bill Polian-type football lifer to come in and run the team and instead we have a guy who is literally a CPA at the helm, along with a Silver Spoon-gagging owner. Can that combo work? We'll see. Five years in and it hasn't. But, as I've said many times prior, I can't wait until Tanny shuts me up by guiding this team to the Super Bowl.

You can knock the method until the method succeeds. This is called science. ;)

In all seriousness, I root for the Jets, I hope they win, I'm just skeptical that the way Tannenbaum goes about it will deliver a Super Bowl. When Bradway was whacked, I was hoping they'd go out and hire a Bill Polian-type football lifer to come in and run the team and instead we have a guy who is literally a CPA at the helm, along with a Silver Spoon-gagging owner. Can that combo work? We'll see. Five years in and it hasn't. But, as I've said many times prior, I can't wait until Tanny shuts me up by guiding this team to the Super Bowl.

That's fine, but they have and could have done much worse.

Archived