All JETS PSL seats and Upper Level SOLD OUT

ECURB

...except if the Jets go 6-10 this year then every Jets fan breathing will be screaming for Rex and Tannenbaum's immediate termination.

btw, as far as the tickets being sold out are concerned, some guy called the FAN and said that Woody had just donated 150 tickets to some group (not sure which). It doesn't exactly sound like people were banging on the gates trying to fork over ticket money when the owner is giving them away (without even a mention in the media, btw--not even a press release honoring Woody's philanthropy.)

Well, being a Jet fan I guess its a habit to always see a 6-10 season as being possible. I've decided to stop doing that to myself.

As for the guy calling WFAN...c'mon, it was 150 tickets out of 82,000 seats. It wasnt like he "donated" 1,500 tickets. I wouldnt give that call too much thought.

...except if the Jets go 6-10 this year then every Jets fan breathing will be screaming for Rex and Tannenbaum's immediate termination.

btw, as far as the tickets being sold out are concerned, some guy called the FAN and said that Woody had just donated 150 tickets to some group (not sure which). It doesn't exactly sound like people were banging on the gates trying to fork over ticket money when the owner is giving them away (without even a mention in the media, btw--not even a press release honoring Woody's philanthropy.)

But... it'll be an entertaining 6-10!!!

Archived