Teenage Angst

haggis

I have a 15 year old boy in the house. Nightmare. Mood swings, moping around, lazy, never does anything I ask and his chores haven't changed in 4 years: take all the household trash out the house every Wed night (ONE NIGHT AN F-ING WEEK!). He fails at that chore weekly. He moans. He complains. Can someone PLEASE tell me I'm not alone here and is it alright for me to crocodile clip his nuts to the wall socket to get my point across?

I have a 15 year old boy in the house. Nightmare. Mood swings, moping around, lazy, never does anything I ask and his chores haven't changed in 4 years: take all the household trash out the house every Wed night (ONE NIGHT AN F-ING WEEK!). He fails at that chore weekly. He moans. He complains. Can someone PLEASE tell me I'm not alone here and is it alright for me to crocodile clip his nuts to the wall socket to get my point across?

Use the ultimate weapon, say things that embarrass him in front of his friends. When his friends are over tell him you bought that new underwear he needs because his old ones had those funny stains on them.

No disrespect but Crusher gotta tell you straight. it's your falt. sorry, just is.

You must be one of those nice well adjusted "i don;t want my kids to suffer parents", you probably walk around smiling and care about your kids feelings. **** them , I got five kids, I only care about my daughters feelings. My boys? Little Sal and Baby Crusher. Shoot. I raise them like I do my dog. I spend tons of time with them and teach them how I LIKE things and make it real clear I don;t give a **** what they want to do. I don;t.

Had both them in martial arts since they where 4. not one of these build charactor bullsh*t schools, Oh hell no. I had them in Fazal Khans old school bloody knuckle push ups on a cement floor school of karate. Tortured those little pricks. 5 days a week. both got black belts in TKD and Kempo. baby Crusher is currnelty studying BJJ and Krav Maga.

baby Crusher is 14 6"0" tall 245 and also plays football. Lazy? Chores hell? That prick works for survival in my house. I walk around grumpy all the damn time, been on a diet for 3 months lately, he won;t even eat a cookie in front me.

This summer he got out of school at 3 am on Thursday. His a$$ was working at his karate School Friday with the blackbelt teen leadership as a camp counselor taking care of a half or so dozen little rugrats. now he knows how the **** i feel trying to take care these damn kids. He also taught a tiny tiger BJJ class.

He got all uppity that Friday night like, " Dad school just got out, what about my summer vacation". I was like Summer vacation? when the **** my summer vacation?

At first he didn;t really dig it but then people started giving him compliments and thanking him for taking care of their kids. He started to enjoy doing it.; Even though two of his friends sat around all summer on their punk asses cause their fathers love them more than i do my kid. Good for them faggots.

by mid summer his little punk a$$ started getting paid. 5 bucks an hour. All of a sudeen he started digging working. I was nice enough to let him keep his money too. i could have took it and bought some fried chicken but Im on a diet.

One day I walked in the Karate school and his happy a$$ was standing in front talking to the little 18 year old front desk cutey. I usually frown on this behavior but I explain since your little monkey azz getting a paid check it's ok to kick it to chicks. but don;t get no dammn ideas because I dont need no damn bastard babies and premarital sex gives you the bone cancer anayways.

he picked up a few hundred dollars and I took him school shopping and he got to get some of those fancy azz under Armour shirts and those expensive azz sneakers that parent that love their kids buy for them. I shop for sneaks off the damn clearance rack at modell's cause they dont last but 3 months any damn ways.

So my point is stop being so damn patient with the little prick. he started out as a cumshot, dman man you probably tossed a couple million just like him into napkins, socks and any womans motuh drunk enough to open it.

First thing you should do is take everything out of his room. EVERYTHING. Tell him when his punk azz wanna do something then he could have his pillow back. until them, he could sleep on the floor so he could practice for later in life if he don;t wake the **** up.

I brought home a washing machine box for baby Crusher one day and painted a window on it and told him this is where he gonna live when he's older because thats what happen to lazy dudes who ain;t got no direction.

I mean no disrespect but the longer you let him enjoy his life at your expense the harder his life will be later. My whole goal with raising my sons is to make they life tuff now so later when they have a tuff teacher, boss, co-worker or whatever, they will always think to themselves , "sh*t, you think your bad, you shoulda met may Dad." FOR REAL/

Dr Crushlove

My son will be 17 in 2 months -- same deal but at least he has taken a turn for the better as of late. He is more into school like never before because he knows now whatever you want in this world you have to work for it -- nothing will be handed too him -- Mainly because I have nothing to hand him. BTW weren't we all like that as teenagers or did we forget something.

No disrespect but Crusher gotta tell you straight. it's your falt. sorry, just is.

You must be one of those nice well adjusted "i don;t want my kids to suffer parents", you probably walk around smiling and care about your kids feelings. **** them , I got five kids, I only care about my daughters feelings. My boys? Little Sal and Baby Crusher. Shoot. I raise them like I do my dog. I spend tons of time with them and teach them how I LIKE things and make it real clear I don;t give a **** what they want to do. I don;t.

Had both them in martial arts since they where 4. not one of these build charactor bullsh*t schools, Oh hell no. I had them in Fazal Khans old school bloody knuckle push ups on a cement floor school of karate. Tortured those little pricks. 5 days a week. both got black belts in TKD and Kempo. baby Crusher is currnelty studying BJJ and Krav Maga.

baby Crusher is 14 6"0" tall 245 and also plays football. Lazy? Chores hell? That prick works for survival in my house. I walk around grumpy all the damn time, been on a diet for 3 months lately, he won;t even eat a cookie in front me.

This summer he got out of school at 3 am on Thursday. His a$ was working at his karate School Friday with the blackbelt teen leadership as a camp counselor taking care of a half or so dozen little rugrats. now he knows how the **** i feel trying to take care these damn kids. He also taught a tiny tiger BJJ class.

He got all uppity that Friday night like, " Dad school just got out, what about my summer vacation". I was like Summer vacation? when the **** my summer vacation?

At first he didn;t really dig it but then people started giving him compliments and thanking him for taking care of their kids. He started to enjoy doing it.; Even though two of his friends sat around all summer on their punk asses cause their fathers love them more than i do my kid. Good for them faggots.

by mid summer his little punk a$ started getting paid. 5 bucks an hour. All of a sudeen he started digging working. I was nice enough to let him keep his money too. i could have took it and bought some fried chicken but Im on a diet.

One day I walked in the Karate school and his happy a$ was standing in front talking to the little 18 year old front desk cutey. I usually frown on this behavior but I explain since your little monkey azz getting a paid check it's ok to kick it to chicks. but don;t get no dammn ideas because I dont need no damn bastard babies and premarital sex gives you the bone cancer anayways.

he picked up a few hundred dollars and I took him school shopping and he got to get some of those fancy azz under Armour shirts and those expensive azz sneakers that parent that love their kids buy for them. I shop for sneaks off the damn clearance rack at modell's cause they dont last but 3 months any damn ways.

So my point is stop being so damn patient with the little prick. he started out as a cumshot, dman man you probably tossed a couple million just like him into napkins, socks and any womans motuh drunk enough to open it.

First thing you should do is take everything out of his room. EVERYTHING. Tell him when his punk azz wanna do something then he could have his pillow back. until them, he could sleep on the floor so he could practice for later in life if he don;t wake the **** up.

I brought home a washing machine box for baby Crusher one day and painted a window on it and told him this is where he gonna live when he's older because thats what happen to lazy dudes who ain;t got no direction.

I mean no disrespect but the longer you let him enjoy his life at your expense the harder his life will be later. My whole goal with raising my sons is to make they life tuff now so later when they have a tuff teacher, boss, co-worker or whatever, they will always think to themselves , "sh*t, you think your bad, you shoulda met may Dad." FOR REAL/

Dr Crushlove

But what about his self esteem? If you raise him like that his self esteem could be low.

Shower him with love and attention and presents. Then his self esteem will be high and you will have done your job as a parent.

But what about his self esteem? If you raise him like that his self esteem could be low.

Shower him with love and attention and presents. Then his self esteem will be high and you will have done your job as a parent.

Self esteem? not my job give him self esteem I already feed him, clothe him and put a roof over his damn head. he wants some self esteem he can go get it his damn self. Go make some damn tackles or score a touchdown, win a sparring match, get a frickin "A" in school if he wants self esteem. If his azz would sneak me an occasional cupckae when Ms Crusher ain;t looking I'd tell him how wonderful he is. Gifts? I gave him life, what the **** more he wants?

Attention he gets from me. Probably too much for his liking most of the time.

This summer he got out of school at 3 am on Thursday. His a$ was working at his karate School Friday with the blackbelt teen leadership as a camp counselor taking care of a half or so dozen little rugrats. now he knows how the **** i feel trying to take care these damn kids. He also taught a tiny tiger BJJ class.

by mid summer his little punk a$ started getting paid. 5 bucks an hour. All of a sudeen he started digging working. I was nice enough to let him keep his money too. i could have took it and bought some fried chicken but Im on a diet.

One day I walked in the Karate school and his happy a$ was standing in front talking to the little 18 year old front desk cutey. I usually frown on this behavior but I explain since your little monkey azz getting a paid check it's ok to kick it to chicks. but don;t get no dammn ideas because I dont need no damn bastard babies and premarital sex gives you the bone cancer anayways.

Dr Crushlove

I know there is humor in this. But god I love you. My wife is the "love your child" type. I already got my kid trained to go stand in the corner when he does bad. As for the OP, I have a 2 and a half year old so I have NO CLUE what the hell to do, but I do know that everything Crusher said hits home with me and all I found myself doing was nodding along.

I know there is humor in this. But god I love you. My wife is the "love your child" type. I already got my kid trained to go stand in the corner when he does bad. As for the OP, I have a 2 and a half year old so I have NO CLUE what the hell to do, but I do know that everything Crusher said hits home with me and all I found myself doing was nodding along.

Crushers Keys to raising non-azzhole children

1. Be consistent

2. spend a lot of time with them'

3. keep them busy and make them EARN praise from other people

4. Love them and at the same time let them know you will kill them if necessary maybe twice even

Crushers Keys to raising non-azzhole children

1. Be consistent

2. spend a lot of time with them'

3. keep them busy and make them EARN praise from other people

4. Love them and at the same time let them know you will kill them if necessary maybe twice even

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF CRUSHER. GO IN PEACE.

For real though Crush. As a young father, I fully intend on following these rules as they were the same rules my father followed with me. I messed up a couple of things in life but the way my parents raised me taught me resilience and to get through those things and be a better person.

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF CRUSHER. GO IN PEACE.

For real though Crush. As a young father, I fully intend on following these rules as they were the same rules my father followed with me. I messed up a couple of things in life but the way my parents raised me taught me resilience and to get through those things and be a better person.

Thats the key Vic. You can only protect him for so long. One day he's going to be a grown damn man and the world is going to kick his azz. So why not get them use to diversity and challenges when they are young? Teach them to roll with the punches and be self motivated problem solvers.

The most important thing is to spend as much time with them as you can. Partly as their loving father, partly as their mentor and partly as the most difficult person they have ever met. Get them ready for the pricks they will deal with forever.

Daughters for me are much harder cause their so sweet and I can;t help but care about how they feel. Luckily my wife is an excellent parent. Im just their to protect them and give fashion and dance move advice. All my daughters take the martial arts too, I think it's very important place to start. My oldest Brandy is 21, she's a Senior at George Mason University and takes Krav with Joey and she assistant teaches cardio kickboxing.

Her nickname for me is the Knuckle Dragger. LOL

NO, you have to inject benzene into their long bones while their sleeping in order to prove the point. Strategy works well with 5 kids because you lose one but the other 4 learn a valuable lesson. Makes the herd stronger.

I'd like to put in a formal request that every time Garb posts something about, well...anything, Crusher should be allowed to edit her posts in favor of child-killing strategies.

This summer he got out of school at 3 am on Thursday. His a$$ was working at his karate School Friday with the blackbelt teen leadership as a camp counselor taking care of a half or so dozen little rugrats. now he knows how the **** i feel trying to take care these damn kids. He also taught a tiny tiger BJJ class.

by mid summer his little punk a$$ started getting paid. 5 bucks an hour. All of a sudeen he started digging working. I was nice enough to let him keep his money too. i could have took it and bought some fried chicken but Im on a diet.

One day I walked in the Karate school and his happy a$$ was standing in front talking to the little 18 year old front desk cutey. I usually frown on this behavior but I explain since your little monkey azz getting a paid check it's ok to kick it to chicks. but don;t get no dammn ideas because I dont need no damn bastard babies and premarital sex gives you the bone cancer anayways.

Dr Crushlove

this is ******* hilarious. i love the washing machine box.

Word.

trying to be your kids friend instead of their parent is ruining this country. We're not tough enough to compete globally and it starts in the home. Spoiled kids who expect handouts turn into spoiled adults who expect handouts.

Word.

trying to be your kids friend instead of their parent is ruining this country. We're not tough enough to compete globally and it starts in the home. Spoiled kids who expect handouts turn into spoiled adults who expect handouts.

It's a ******* epidemic here. Liberal Pacific NW hippie parents? They think I'm a monster for telling my kid in the store to stop crying or I'm going to take his favorite toy away. I actually had a mother tell that it's counterproductive to do that and I need to build trust with my child. Goddamnit I hate Portland.

It's a ******* epidemic here. Liberal Pacific NW hippie parents? They think I'm a monster for telling my kid in the store to stop crying or I'm going to take his favorite toy away. I actually had a mother tell that it's counterproductive to do that and I need to build trust with my child. Goddamnit I hate Portland.

That's the worst part. My in-laws are like that and they argue with me in front of the kids, which only makes the kids think it's me who's being unreasonable and they're in the right. I hate them. And I'm nowhere near as tough as my parents were.

That's the worst part. My in-laws are like that and they argue with me in front of the kids, which only makes the kids think it's me who's being unreasonable and they're in the right. I hate them. And I'm nowhere near as tough as my parents were.

That's what I tell my wife. Plus my kid is like me, total wild child, **** authority kind of attitude. If you don't reel that in, eesh, I can't imagine where I'd be had it not been for my fathers iron fist. Plus like you said, if you have a velvet glove type of person, you will always look like the bad guy. Always, and that sucks.

I had the same problem -- years ago when my son was 5 we were out looking at some new homes when we came upon a sidewalk under repair when I told my son to stay away and don't play near it. 5 min later what do I see a footprint in the cement matching his sneaker. All I did was say Dammit boy what did I tell you? The way my wife and in-laws acted you would have thought I ripped off my belt and beat the living sh*t out of him. and to make it worse I overhear my mother in law tell my son - Oh don't worry your daddy acts weird sometimes - I was freakin Livid.

But in the long run I do have a well behaved well mannered teenager now (except for the average brooding part). This is just but one story.

I always decided what was most important in their lives at that point in time..

car, phone, sports leagues, whatever..

that was punishment

it doesnt do much these days to say 'go to your room'

I once punished young son by not letting him pet, talk or walk his dog for 2 weeks, Then I would say 'look how broken hearted the dog is cause u r ignoring him'

to this day he says worst punishment ever..haha

Give him a timeout--isnt that what parents do these days instead of whipping their asses into submission <_<

You new age parents are too soft, letting the inmates run the asylum.

my late Grandmother once said to me

"I can't believe they put people in jail for hitting there kids. If it was me I'd be doing life right now."

she was a character

Archived