Teenage Angst

haggis

my late Grandmother once said to me

"I can't believe they put people in jail for hitting there kids. If it was me I'd be doing life right now."

she was a character

"oooh Im going to take your xbox away for a week...that'll learn you!!!!!" <_<

Wtf kinda punishment is that?

"oooh No cell phone for a week...you'll know better than to refuse to do your chores"

Word.

trying to be your kids friend instead of their parent is ruining this country. We're not tough enough to compete globally and it starts in the home. Spoiled kids who expect handouts turn into spoiled adults who expect handouts.

I hear more pusssy faggot parents talking about, "I want my kids to have the things I didn;t have", good thinking dip shiit. Let them have unemployment and a ******* box to sleep in at night cause you wanted a better life for them. Stupid. Torture the little p[ricks and get them ready for real life. My kids teachers alwasy crack up cause when they call me they always laugh at the fact I NEVER defend my kids. Most parents are convince their kids are little angels. I know for a fact, that half of Baby Crusher's genetics come from his lying cheating mother( my ex) and half come from me. So he's half lying dirtbag and half hot headed loud mouth Italian. NO WAY it's the teachers fault. LOL

I hear more pusssy faggot parents talking about, "I want my kids to have the things I didn;t have", good thinking dip shiit. Let them have unemployment and a ******* box to sleep in at night cause you wanted a better life for them. Stupid. Torture the little p[ricks and get them ready for real life. My kids teachers alwasy crack up cause when they call me they always laugh at the fact I NEVER defend my kids. Most parents are convince their kids are little angels. I know for a fact, that half of Baby Crusher's genetics come from his lying cheating mother( my ex) and half come from me. So he's half lying dirtbag and half hot headed loud mouth Italian. NO WAY it's the teachers fault. LOL

Crusher---be my dad!

A Colored child is a great tax write off! :lol:

No disrespect intended Crush and I do agree with most of your disiplinary ways but if your kids are so disiplined why are teachers calling you?

No disrespect intended Crush and I do agree with most of your disiplinary ways but if your kids are so disiplined why are teachers calling you?

Cause retard runs in my family on my fathers side. Baby Crusher has sever ADHD and is a ******* power keg of hyperactivity. He struggles keeping his damn mouth in school and like to talk to his friends during class. I said I ride their asses hard and pester the living **** out of them. I never said it was working as well as I like. Plus I'm on a first name basis and e-mail chain with ALL my kids teachers so I can keep an eye on them so they don;t drive these poor ******* teachers nuts. I am a total pain in the a$$ Dad. So far so good rteally.

Cause retard runs in my family on my fathers side. Baby Crusher has sever ADHD and is a ******* power keg of hyperactivity. He struggles keeping his damn mouth in school and like to talk to his friends during class. I said I ride their asses hard and pester the living **** out of them. I never said it was working as well as I like. Plus I'm on a first name basis and e-mail chain with ALL my kids teachers so I can keep an eye on them so they don;t drive these poor ******* teachers nuts. I am a total pain in the a$$ Dad. So far so good rteally.

Question answered -- my kid is to mellow he makes goth kids seem hyperactive. :)

Had the same thing happen, had a teacher tell me it's so rare to have a parent not make excuses for their kid. It's maddening, today if an adult in their life is no nonsense and strict the kids tell mommy or grandma on them and they almost always take the kids side and talk as if the person is abusive. What's really crazy is how much better we had it then our parents, and I know this for a fact, but we still have plenty of reasons to tell the "when i was your age " stories. Kids are by and large out of control little babies..

Had the same thing happen, had a teacher tell me it's so rare to have a parent not make excuses for their kid. It's maddening, today if an adult in their life is no nonsense and strict the kids tell mommy or grandma on them and they almost always take the kids side and talk as if the person is abusive. What's really crazy is how much better we had it then our parents, and I know this for a fact, but we still have plenty of reasons to tell the "when i was your age " stories. Kids are by and large out of control little babies..

I think most parents are really interested in having them kids like them. They want to be that mystical "wonderful fluffy **** parent" that their parents never where. So... their kids end up enabled brats with zero real life coping skills. They cripple their kids ability to survive in the real world because they love them too much to let them suffer. Lucky for me I was born a prick, raised by a prick and enjoy being a prick.

PEOPLE let your kids experience the bullsh*t kick in the groin that is life when they are still in your home so you can help them thru it. because if you keep them from going thru it now they will go thru it surrounded by people who don;t give a **** about them later and suffer the consequnces. Kids need coping skills.

Som parents I know have this pride thing where they base their own self worth on this teriffic childhood their providing for their kids. Then 10 years later wonder why they are driving their 17 year old to the methodone clinic on the way back from planned parenthood. Stupid.

I drive my kids up the ******* wall because I care and Ms Crusher won;t let me eat 7700 calories a day. Im a dad that cares.

the only time my dad ever hit me I was 15. no coincedence I am sure

he needs direction, a goal and discipline

try to lead him from in front rather than pushing from behind if you get my drift

good luck !

I don;t hit my kids. I just bring them to the karate school and let other people hit them during sparring class. I like to torture them by taking away basic things. Like last time baby Crusher pissed me off by being a dickbag in gym class refusing to take part in the archery class because the bow they wanted him to use was pink.

he got home from school I gave him a bowl of cereal and sent his monkey azz to bed.

then Ms Crusher cooked some crazy pork chops and sexy bacon cheese taters. So I got my fan and placed it so the smell of the food waffed into his room as he sat their getting hungrier by the minute.

now all I have to do is mention the words pork chop wind tunnel and his little azz straightens up in a hurry. hit them where it hurts, but don;t lay a hand on them. Im not a hitter when it comes to my kids.

I liked to think I was pretty easy on my parents at that age... I feel like I had a different upbringing though. Both my parents never went to college, dad does manual labor for income, but when I grew up I was never under the impression that NOT going to college was an option. I think that helped me focus on school alot more.

Anyways. If I could say there was one thing that made me easy to deal with, or less of a problem to my parents atleast... I would say it was that they always made sure I was busy

My last 3 years of high school was school M-F.. Sports afterwards.. and Round Table Pizza from 9am-3pm Saturday and Sunday. Summer I could pick up more hours or go work for my dad, and no ****in way I was working for my dad.

Its funny, I never needed money, my parents were supportive financially (and still are, alot more than I think most college kids get).. but still in college I've worked a part-time (20 hours/week) since I got here.

Idle hands are the devils whatever... however that saying goes. Just my input, but make sure your kid is doing something 24/7. Helped me.

I think most parents are really interested in having them kids like them. They want to be that mystical "wonderful fluffy **** parent" that their parents never where. So... their kids end up enabled brats with zero real life coping skills. They cripple their kids ability to survive in the real world because they love them too much to let them suffer. Lucky for me I was born a prick, raised by a prick and enjoy being a prick.

PEOPLE let your kids experience the bullsh*t kick in the groin that is life when they are still in your home so you can help them thru it. because if you keep them from going thru it now they will go thru it surrounded by people who don;t give a **** about them later and suffer the consequnces. Kids need coping skills.

Som parents I know have this pride thing where they base their own self worth on this teriffic childhood their providing for their kids. Then 10 years later wonder why they are driving their 17 year old to the methodone clinic on the way back from planned parenthood. Stupid.

I drive my kids up the ******* wall because I care and Ms Crusher won;t let me eat 7700 calories a day. Im a dad that cares.

You speak the truth. My feelings exactly.

I liked to think I was pretty easy on my parents at that age... I feel like I had a different upbringing though. Both my parents never went to college, dad does manual labor for income, but when I grew up I was never under the impression that NOT going to college was an option. I think that helped me focus on school alot more.

Anyways. If I could say there was one thing that made me easy to deal with, or less of a problem to my parents atleast... I would say it was that they always made sure I was busy

My last 3 years of high school was school M-F.. Sports afterwards.. and Round Table Pizza from 9am-3pm Saturday and Sunday. Summer I could pick up more hours or go work for my dad, and no ****in way I was working for my dad.

Its funny, I never needed money, my parents were supportive financially (and still are, alot more than I think most college kids get).. but still in college I've worked a part-time (20 hours/week) since I got here.

Idle hands are the devils whatever... however that saying goes. Just my input, but make sure your kid is doing something 24/7. Helped me.

Awesome post Brett. 100% agreed. Please mail me a Round Table pizza as soon as you can so i can enjoy the good job your parents did with you.

NO, you have to inject benzene into their long bones while their sleeping in order to prove the point. Strategy works well with 5 kids because you lose one but the other 4 learn a valuable lesson. Makes the herd stronger.

I think you've found your calling... Can you PLEASE write a parenting book? I would buy it.

My kid is not a bad kid, it's just the unmotivated crap that annoys me. 72 hours later he is completely different. He currently has a friend over to work on an english project! wtf!!!

Mind you, he does want to enter a Halo tournament at the mall tonight so perhaps he's just trying to get some brownie points!

My kid is not a bad kid, it's just the unmotivated crap that annoys me. 72 hours later he is completely different. He currently has a friend over to work on an english project! wtf!!!

Mind you, he does want to enter a Halo tournament at the mall tonight so perhaps he's just trying to get some brownie points!

Video game tournament? Those jokes about your kid needing a gf seem less immature now.

Archived