Tom Brady in Car Accident This Morning

Jbro22

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The class shown by many of you is predictable.

It boggles my mind, really. It's not about football. It's about a father of two. And even worse, the guy in he back of the van was seriously injured and unconscious. Not many people expressing hope that he's okay. What a disgusting, self-absorbed, me-first, celebrity driven world we live in.

I think the jokes followed after the news said he was okay.

...you're welcome.

read some tweets.

"man, I was worried about my fanatsy team"

"oh no...worst case, he misses playing time!"

I don't care about gay jokes, couldn't see the road with his long locks in the way...blah, blah, blah jokes.....but not one person gives two hoots about the dude that actually got hurt. I'ts effed up. Sorry.

I dont understand. That guy didn't score single point last year in fantasy.

But for real, accidents happen every minute. No one gives a F' about the guy that got in one just now.

not one person gives two hoots about the dude that actually got hurt.

Unless you're claiming that everyone should give two hoots about all 2.9 million people who are injured every year in non-famous-people-related accidents, this is the clubhouse leader for the Alanis Morissette Unintentionally Ironic Post of the Week.

...you're welcome.

read some tweets.

I don't care about gay jokes, couldn't see the road with his long locks in the way...blah, blah, blah jokes.....but not one person gives two hoots about the dude that actually got hurt. I'ts effed up. Sorry.

Unless you're claiming that everyone should give two hoots about all 2.9 million people who are injured every year in non-famous-people-related accidents, this is the clubhouse leader for the Alanis Morissette Unintentionally Ironic Post of the Week.

It could be worse, it could be Lady gaga-esque :)

Naw, I just feel bad for the poor slob laying down in the back of the van to catch a couple of extra zzzzz's as his friend is driving them them both to work where they probably make peanuts in salary.

Anyway, BIG winner today? Audi. Damn fine and SAFE car.

Naw, I just feel bad for the poor slob laying down in the back of the van to catch a couple of extra zzzzz's as his friend is driving them them both to work where they probably make peanuts in salary.

Oh. You didn't mention that the guy was lying down in the back of the van. Now I don't care at all. Carry on.

It could be worse, it could be Lady gaga-esque :)

I feel worse for the person sitting on top of their high horse handing down life lessons to people from behind the confines of a computer and a big bowl of low self-esteem.

...you're welcome.

read some tweets.

I said hope he is ok......oxoxo.....now back to blah blah blah stuff

I feel worse for the person sitting on top of their high horse handing down life lessons to people from behind the confines of a computer and a big bowl of low self-esteem.

...hmm....must be a sturdy lap top then. Good thing my horse has wifi.

You're right. If he was a Mets fan it would make much more sense.

Pffffff. You wish. We're too busy crying after every All-Star break and masturbating using our own tears as lube to love the cock.

Wait....I mean, I've definitely heard that's what some Met fans do. Not me though, I've just heard. From some people. But not me.

I DEFINITELY don't feel bad for a loser like that. They would have to lead one pathetic life to do something like that.

Archived