Ray Lewis says Jets need to backup SB talk

Kentucky Jet

Can't really argue with Ray lewis on this one....He is right talk is cheap, and from now on, we need to do our talking on the field.. Shut-up boys and play ball.

+1.

Lewis kept it 100. I agree with him from the point of view that the Jets simply need to back it up. This has to by the hypest upcoming Jet season that I've ever witnessed. This is bigger than 99 by far. We got to back it up, period.

Everything Ray said was spot on. And I believe Ray when he says Rex is exaggerating the story about him freaking out when he was allowed to call plays in a preseason game. So he did that for all those years and no one ever heard the story about Ray flipping out before? The story sounded made up at the time and I don't blame Murderay Lewis for getting upset.

Another thing, from what Ray said it sounds like the Ravens game plan is to stop the run first and foremost.

I think a lot of people are missing the point here. Who the hell is Ray Lewis, of all people, to tell people to not talk smack?

This is Mr. Dumbass Look At Me Dance. Ray Lewis has talked smack his whole career.

And I just LMFAO at this asshead comparing himself and the Ravens to the Lakers - hey RayRay, you've only won one ring and that was 10 freakin' years ago and you're the only guy left on the current team that was there way back when. What's this "multiple rings" nonsense?

**** Ray Lewis. I hope Mangold gets a free shot at this punk and ends his friggin' career on Monday night.

Can't really argue with Ray lewis on this one....He is right talk is cheap, and from now on, we need to do our talking on the field.. Shut-up boys and play ball.

Exactly right!

SBs are determined through on the field play, not through a head coach saying how great his team is.

We will know more Monday night after the Ravens game; but, even if the Jets win convincingly, it's still only one game.

When I read everything he said all I really see is him trying to bait the Jets into running more to play to the strength of their defense.

He knows that their secondary is shaky so a little smack talk saying they don't like to let people run on them is just baiting the Jets to try to prove that they can run on them.

Can't wait. Should be a brawl. Remember that Titan's/Ravens playoff game in Flacco's rookie year, most physical game I've seen in a awhile, this could be similiar.

Looking forward to it. Just hope everyone makes it out unscathed.

Archived