Kerry Rhodes is a playmaker

Maxman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My man Kerry Rhodes... Already got the black cardinals jersey comin in. First time buying another teams jersey in a long time... def worth getting a 5th rounder for him <_< That's the only bad offseason move we had.

If any of the other 30 teams in the league were willing to give up a 4th for Rhodes and his gargantuan contract, the Jets would have taken it.

If any of the other 30 teams in the league were willing to give up a 4th for Rhodes and his gargantuan contract, the Jets would have taken it.

As much as I say it was a bad move and the Jets shouldn't have traded him, in reality it had to happen. The way he acted last season and his attitude towards football were both unacceptable and the trade benefited the Jets and Kerry. He is still better than any safety we have which is the only downside to the deal.

He is still better than any safety we have which is the only downside to the deal.

Bullsh**. Jim Leonhard is a FAR superior safety to Rhodes, despite his advantage athletic ability. Leonhard has the instincts, toughness, intelligence, and a touch of playmaking ability to far offset anything Rhodes brought to the table.

He's the reason Rhodes SHOULD have been good for the Jets. Leonhard did the grunt work while Rhodes was, theoretically, allowed to roam free in the secondary and make plays similar to the way Ed Reed did in Rex's D. However, it didn't work out at all like that despite the fact that Leonhard did his job extremely well. Luckily, because of how good our D is and in part because of Leonhard's efforts, we were the # 1 D without Rhodes.

As much as I say it was a bad move and the Jets shouldn't have traded him, in reality it had to happen. The way he acted last season and his attitude towards football were both unacceptable and the trade benefited the Jets and Kerry. He is still better than any safety we have which is the only downside to the deal.

Dwight Lowery may make a better safety.

What an amazing show of athleticism ... vageena boy clamped right down on that sucker after Bradford threw it right into his hands. If there was anybody else close he would have backed off though as he really doesn't like being hit while he has the ball. His run back was like some variation of The Chicken Dance. What a dildonis ... really going to be hard replacing all his big play contributions.

Adrian Wilson + Kerry Rhodes will be the best safety duo in the NFL this year. Wilson's just a beast, and Rhodes is nowhere near as bad as Jets fans have convinced themselves.

Another astonishing prediction ... got the Ouija board out again or did you load up some PCP in your one hitter?

Such a fierce hitter...with the concussions and injury list to prove it.

And the gimpy ankle without playing a meaningful down.

I admit that Kerry is a huge gaping Vagina with sub par speed, but saying Brodney Pool is an upgrade over him without him showing us much of anything is asinine. :mellow:

And the gimpy ankle without playing a meaningful down.

I admit that Kerry is a huge gaping Vagina with sub par speed, but saying Brodney Pool is an upgrade over him without him showing us much of anything is asinine. :mellow:

The only thing as of now that I can say Pool brings to the table over Kerry, is his attitude and ability to get his nose dirty. Kerry had all the athletic ability in the world, but just lacked the tenacity that Jimmy and Pool bring.

I hear they are doing tremendous things on personality transplants these days, much like face-off...we should look into it.

The only thing as of now that I can say Pool brings to the table over Kerry, is his attitude and ability to get his nose dirty. Kerry had all the athletic ability in the world, but just lacked the tenacity that Jimmy and Pool bring.

I hear they are doing tremendous things on personality transplants these days, much like face-off...we should look into it.

I havent seen anything from Pool yet. And he has as much personality as a wet paper bag.

Just look @ his interviews on Sny

I havent seen anything from Pool yet. And he has as much personality as a wet paper bag.

Just look @ his interviews on Sny

I think I worded that incorrectly. I did not mean his interview or first-date personality, but his willingness to stick his nose where the ball is and to get banged up. That's the type of attitude/physicality I wish Kerry possessed along with this amazing athleticism.

Archived