Kerry Rhodes is a playmaker

Maxman

between jason taylor and antonio cromartie those are 2 Jets you want to run against.

Not even kidding you, this is what you sound like.

"Kerry Rhodes had an interception yesterday. That's one more than Brodney Pool has -- speaking of whom, he probably won't even see the field because of a sprained ankle. Kerry Rhodes had an interception yesterday. He's on pace for 16 interceptions. Brodney Pool might not even play. Kerry Rhodes at least plays football games. Brodney Pool doesn't. Kerry Rhodes had an interception. Did I mention it was yesterday? Brodney can't intercept from the training room. Kerry Rhodes is hated by Jets fans, so he must be awesome. Terrence Cody. Venon Gholston. DeWayne Robertson. Kerry Rhodes. Brodney Pool."

"PS Woody Johnson is broke."

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even kidding you, this is what you sound like.

"Kerry Rhodes had an interception yesterday. That's one more than Brodney Pool has -- speaking of whom, he probably won't even see the field because of a sprained ankle. Kerry Rhodes had an interception yesterday. He's on pace for 16 interceptions. Brodney Pool might not even play. Kerry Rhodes at least plays football games. Brodney Pool doesn't. Kerry Rhodes had an interception. Did I mention it was yesterday? Brodney can't intercept from the training room. Kerry Rhodes is hated by Jets fans, so he must be awesome. Terrence Cody. Venon Gholston. DeWayne Robertson. Kerry Rhodes. Brodney Pool."

"PS Woody Johnson is broke."

It's almost troll like stupid.

True dat!

And that one play was a run play and not a deep out of the numbers pass coverage. On run plays if it comes to a DB having to make the tackle means the first line of defense caved in.

I think Cro will be great in pass coverage. If it ever comes to tacking on run plays hope we have toughened him up enough.

And to be fair, I wouldn't want to try to tackle Shonn Greene either. Corners aren't expected to be great tacklers in this system. Safeties are. Say what you want about Pool and Eric Smith, but they can lay the wood.

And to be fair, I wouldn't want to try to tackle Shonn Greene either. Corners aren't expected to be great tacklers in this system. Safeties are. Say what you want about Pool and Eric Smith, but they can lay the wood.

That's because you don't play football. It's Cromartie's job to tackle the guy with the ball.

Also, Ed Reed is not a big hitter.

Bro, I like Cro, but that Shonn Greene ducked tackle was worse than the Jim Everett phantom sack. Everett was actually a pretty tough QB, but he'll always be remembered as a pussy because of that one play.

Bro, I like Cro, but that Shonn Greene ducked tackle was worse than the Jim Everett phantom sack. Everett was actually a pretty tough QB, but he'll always be remembered as a pussy because of that one play.

I think Cro ditched the pussy label and has replaced it with "stupid" after tonight's performance.

please dont quote westchester jet it defeats my ignore list

by the way brodney pool, inactive.

Hey Bit - you're in great company with the Rhodes love ... that little kid Gatto, Biggie L, and yourself ... even DJL says he's a hose bag but she still has some type of fixation with him. Nice crew!

• 2 weeks later...

10 tackles last game for Rhodes, it looks like he might have regrown a sack in ARI

He also dropped a 4th quarter Bruce Gradowski pass in the end zone that nearly hit him in the facemask on a play that likely would've ended the game a whole bunch sooner. The announcer was mocking him quite ridiculously. If they run at you because you are in fact a total pussy stands to reason you should get a few tackles.

10 tackles last game for Rhodes, it looks like he might have regrown a sack in ARI

What the box score you're reading doesn't mention is that those tackles are a result of 'Zona's front 7 being bad (they're giving up like a buck-forty on the ground per game), or the fact that he also got ejected from the game. Or the ridiculous dropped INT that was previously mentioned. Dude was a joke yesterday.

How quickly we forget what a bitch he was last year when he wasn't "the guy."

F*** Kerry and the horse he rode in on.

+1

Remember guys?

Ok so we should forget the first 4 years when he tore sh*t up for us to? 1 bad season, and yeah it was a badddd season shouldn't overshadow the fact he can play. Rhodes>pool>>>>>>>>smith. Pool isn't as bad as I thought he would be but smith is haha. Either way we need a impact FS now because of the loss of Rhodes. I can deal with Pool for now but if Eric Smith is on the field at FS we got a major problem. The free safety position is meant for elite cover skills and ballhawking ability with tackling being an added bonus, Not the other way around as it is with smith.

Ok so we should forget the first 4 years when he tore sh*t up for us to? 1 bad season, and yeah it was a badddd season shouldn't overshadow the fact he can play. Rhodes>pool>>>>>>>>smith. Pool isn't as bad as I thought he would be but smith is haha. Either way we need a impact FS now because of the loss of Rhodes. I can deal with Pool for now but if Eric Smith is on the field at FS we got a major problem. The free safety position is meant for elite cover skills and ballhawking ability with tackling being an added bonus, Not the other way around as it is with smith.

Yes. He quit on the team. Quitters don't belong on teams that are trying to win a Super Bowl. Fine he had good seasons, but when the team was making a move, he quit.

That simple.

Archived