Dolphins Overtake Jets as the #1 Defense.

crashingjet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does this have to do with the 2010 NFL defensive rankings?

What do rankings after 1 week mean? They hand out the crowns at the end of the year.

You make it clown-fully obvious, you have nothing to celebrate when it matters most.

How about you win a playoff game this decade!

Pathetic!

What do rankings after 1 week mean? They hand out the crowns at the end of the year.

You make it clown-fully obvious, you have nothing to celebrate when it matters most.

How about you win a playoff game this decade!

Pathetic!

Well, my original post said "not to read too much into it", so I'm well aware of week 1 rankings. But, according to the NFL, after compiling all of the stats from all of the teams, the Dolphins are ranked as having the #1 defense based on yards allowed and the Jets are ranked #10. The stats are there. Stats don't lie.

Why don't you win your home opener, in your brand new stadium? Oh wait, too late for that.

I'd say if you were gonna get banned for something, this would be worth it. Put the shoe on the foot, and everyone here would be laughing their asses off.

Considering what the Ravens fans were saying here yesterday, I would hope I don't get banned for something so trivial as posting NFL defensive ranking on a football message board. But, one never knows.

Well, my original post said "not to read too much into it", so I'm well aware of week 1 rankings. But, according to the NFL, after compiling all of the stats from all of the teams, the Dolphins are ranked as having the #1 defense based on yards allowed and the Jets are ranked #10. The stats are there. Stats don't lie.

Why don't you win your home opener, in your brand new stadium? Oh wait, too late for that.

Stats rhymes with fats and I like it.

We have no home, me and my Dad share yours.

Archived