Dolphins Overtake Jets as the #1 Defense.

crashingjet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really should look for something better to do with your life.

You suck at this. B)

I dont really put too much effort in this but why should I listen to you. Werent you the one telling me I was retared when I said the Phins were better then the jest? And i dont think you can find one stat that will back you up. I know its only week one but hey I wanted to celebrate over meaninless stuff just like you jet fans do. i kinda feels nice but I live in reality, so I will see you wk3 when I can really talk sh*t. You on the other hand can go back to writhing meaningless stuff in everyone of your post. Now I wouldnt expect you to be understanding considering your affiliation to the Jets but please trust me this time...The Dolphins are better then the Jest

I dont really put too much effort in this but why should I listen to you. Werent you the one telling me I was retared when I said the Phins were better then the jest? And i dont think you can find one stat that will back you up. I know its only week one but hey I wanted to celebrate over meaninless stuff just like you jet fans do. i kinda feels nice but I live in reality, so I will see you wk3 when I can really talk sh*t. You on the other hand can go back to writhing meaningless stuff in everyone of your post. Now I wouldnt expect you to be understanding considering your affiliation to the Jets but please trust me this time...The Dolphins are better then the Jest

Hahahahahaha... my 7 year old is laughing at your a$$ for that horrific spelling!!!!!

Now I think you are even more retarded, the bills beat themselves against your phags, and we beat ourselves against the Ravens, and that makes you better. :rl:

I know why you are celebrating now, you are a phags fan and learned to be happy with what they give you.

That's what happens when you never get to celebrate when it counts most.

Maybe one day you'll get to see them win a playoff game, and then you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Don't forget to show up week 3 if you lose.

Thanks to the guys with something nice to say to me.

That being said, when I read that Miami had the #1 ranked D, I almost came on myself, especially after a full summer of Jets chest thumping about their #1 D. If somebody had said that would happen last Friday, they'd be laughed into an insane asylum. I just had to share it.

However, I have no doubt Miami will begin a decent into the 10-15 range, while the jets get back to a top 5 spot. Hell, you guys had 3 ints last night, while Miami had two, sure pick 6's dropped. Your D is obviously more polished and faster.

The stats though, I just couldn't resist showing off our #1 ranking. In my world, it's gold.

That being said, when I read that Miami had the #1 ranked D, I almost came on myself, especially after a full summer of Jets chest thumping about their #1 D. If somebody had said that would happen last Friday, they'd be laughed into an insane asylum. I just had to share it.

However, I have no doubt Miami will begin a decent into the 10-15 range, while the jets get back to a top 5 spot. Hell, you guys had 3 ints last night, while Miami had two, sure pick 6's dropped. Your D is obviously more polished and faster.

The stats though, I just couldn't resist showing off our #1 ranking. In my world, it's gold.

Well played.... you're my favorite troll :cheers:

Grovel, grovel.

Now I think you are even more retarded, the bills beat themselves against your phags, and we beat ourselves against the Ravens, and that makes you better. :rl:

what did you guys not feel like scoring a TD??? :lol:

I know why you are celebrating now, you are a phags fan and learned to be happy with what they give you.

That's what happens when you never get to celebrate when it counts most.

I guess I should do what you do and celebrate when in doesnt count? :huh:

grov·el/ˈgrävəl/Verb

1. Lie or move abjectly on the ground with one's face downward.

2. Act in an obsequious manner in order to obtain someone's forgiveness or favor.

Its okay, I forgive you

You gotta love cut and paste huh???? You get a 100% in spelling on this one... come on up to the front of the class and receive your gold star!!!

You gotta love cut and paste huh???? You get a 100% in spelling on this one... come on up to the front of the class and receive your gold star!!!

not as much as you guys love editing posts, or your fat coach, or your starting college QB or your Department of Child Services revenue stream that plays CB for you.

not as much as you guys love editing posts, or your fat coach, or your starting college QB or your Department of Child Services revenue stream that plays CB for you.

The stupid whole is big enough already, now just jump in and put yourself out of this misery! :rl:

there are some people who are respectful on here such as Stillerpaul and that bengals fan who's name escapes my head at t his moment

but crashingjet and vinny patrolle need to go

I believe that is BillyBroome for the Bengals fan? Yes I agree a 100% with those guys, and I'll add FinFanInCali as another. They don't trash talk and bring a lot to the board. RickyBobby is a perfect example of someone that brings absolutely nothing to the board and should be banned.

CJ's a good dude with one major character flaw; he's a Dolphins fan but you're right he WILL come back when the Fins lose and take his lumps and give as good as he gets-ya gotta respect that. You know, UNlike a certain Pats fan who disappeared a couple of years ago after we beat them.

Was that guy Alk? I'm not surprised.

Well, my original post said "not to read too much into it", so I'm well aware of week 1 rankings. But, according to the NFL, after compiling all of the stats from all of the teams, the Dolphins are ranked as having the #1 defense based on yards allowed and the Jets are ranked #10. The stats are there. Stats don't lie.

Why don't you win your home opener, in your brand new stadium? Oh wait, too late for that.

Its funny how you spin it the way you want, but the technical stat that the NFL uses to crown the #1 D is points allowed which the Jets and Phags are tied at 10 points against so nice try douche!

Its funny how you spin it the way you want, but the technical stat that the NFL uses to crown the #1 D is points allowed which the Jets and Phags are tied at 10 points against so nice try douche!

Well technically, if you go to NFL.com or just click on the link I supplied in my original post, you'll see that the rankings used by the NFL put Miami's defense at #1 in the league. So, while I appreciate you're effort at smearing me with petty name calling, you're wrong.

Well technically, if you go to NFL.com or just click on the link I supplied in my original post, you'll see that the rankings used by the NFL put Miami's defense at #1 in the league.

Any stat that uses total yardage to rank defenses is totally meaningless.

The only defensive stat that means anything is points allowed.

BTW crash, solid win over a division rival on the road. Those games aren't easy.

Any stat that uses total yardage to rank defenses is totally meaningless.

The only defensive stat that means anything is points allowed.

BTW crash, solid win over a division rival on the road. Those games aren't easy.

Thanks Tex.

Yeah, it's a nice way to start the year. Even though it was Buffalo, they usually give us fits, especially in Buffalo. I gotta tell you though, Buffalo's defense looked pretty solid and, Edwards looked pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as another AFC East QB, that should remain nameless.

Thanks Tex.

Yeah, it's a nice way to start the year. Even though it was Buffalo, they usually give us fits, especially in Buffalo. I gotta tell you though, Buffalo's defense looked pretty solid and, Edwards looked pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as another AFC East QB, that should remain nameless.

I will name him, Henne did look pretty crappy, youre right, and against Buffalo...Jeez..at least Sanchez looked crappy against a real defense

I will name him, Henne did look pretty crappy, youre right, and against Buffalo...Jeez..at least Sanchez looked crappy against a real defense

Yeah, Sanchez's 70 yards of passing and 1-11 on 3rd downs were quite the display of QB mastery:rolleyes:

At least Henne ended the game with a "W" which Sanchez couldn't.

And that's the only thing that matters in the NFL.

Kind of like having 2 road playoff wins to 0 total playoff wins thats all that matters right? I love watching 2 trolls stroke each other its like watching the Jersey Shore you can't help but stare at the trane wreck.

Archived