Funny street fight

CTM

If I ran with that crew I wouldnt be scared of a thing. Did you see how deadly that guy in the long sleeve white shirt was? The hammer drop with both hands? Dude, I'd walk around like the baddest ghey man on the planet justing waiting for him to jump in if anyone was feeling froggy.

In Crusher's perfect world, all those gay hipsters would run up and kick that noodle dancing dudes a$$. That would please me.

In crushers perfect world, he'd dine on the gay hipsters and eat the noodle dancing fool for dinner

In crushers perfect world, he'd dine on the gay hipsters and eat the noodle dancing fool for dinner

Dude gay dudes probably taste like Hair gel and vaseline. Noodle dancers are usually dirty. Crusher dont like dirty. Im actually OCD when it comes to cleanliness. I hate dirty things and dirty people. My son's favorite thing to do to torment me is go into my garage/ workshop and move sh*t around. I become totally depressed and then cookies die.

Dude gay dudes probably taste like Hair gel and vaseline. Noodle dancers are usually dirty. Crusher dont like dirty. Im actually OCD when it comes to cleanliness. I hate dirty things and dirty people. My son's favorite thing to do to torment me is go into my garage/ workshop and move sh*t around. I become totally depressed and then cookies die.

lol.. yeah they are nasty ****s

lol.. yeah they are nasty ****s

My sons are 12 and 14 now., I can barely watch TV with them anymore. They start to laugh and giggle at each other every time a weight loss, baldman, or sexual dysfunction commercial comes on. Cool thing is, if I crack a no-lead in the pencil joke while a sexual dysfunction commercial is on they will laugh so hard they'll blow snot out of theirs noes, slight upside right their.

Crusher needs to come down to the J-V and show you some of my street moves. All we needs is a 10 x 20 ft piece of cardboard, a boombox, and an audience. They used to call me the Seismic B-boy back when i ran with my crew.

Damn cuz. Ozone would be so proud of that street name.

My sons are 12 and 14 now., I can barely watch TV with them anymore. They start to laugh and giggle at each other every time a weight loss, baldman, or sexual dysfunction commercial comes on. Cool thing is, if I crack a no-lead in the pencil joke while a sexual dysfunction commercial is on they will laugh so hard they'll blow snot out of theirs noes, slight upside right their.

:rl:

Archived