If Greene has a bad game.....

vinnys025

http://web.sny.tv/media/video.jsp?content_id=6795709&topic_id=6479520

Damien woody and the SNY guys talked about how awful the offense was. The part that I didn't like was when they started to say how Greene had a bad game and the running game wasn't in rhythm. So what they are all basically saying is that if the running game isn't clicking, lets just pack it in and go home because we just plain don't wanna pass it. How about Sanchez steps up when the running game isn't clicking. Well, I'm assuming he can't or else that would have been the obvious and easiest solution.....and since they never threw the ball further than 12 yards even when the game was on the line with under a minute, that shows me they absolutely do NOT believe in him at all. There is more to it then we are being told about Sanchez.

The sad thing about all of this is Sanchez's strength (at least was) is probably the deep ball over the top. Never got a glimpse of it except for one failed effort to Cotch. (He did hit a nice pass to Keller which could have set up a TD to be fair)

Still, when Holmes come back things will HAVE to open up. No team should be able to matchup with that kind of WR Core. Not worrying just yet.

Archived