Away game tailgate in miami

Honestly, this is always a big money losing proposition to begin with when all the costs are figured in, but I enjoy doing it so I don't mind. I don't want to start getting into it with charging some people one price and others a different price, who isn't eating, who isn't drinking, who is showing up late, etc etc. Max and I were speaking last night about biting off more than we can chew sometimes, me figuratively and him literally, lol, I just want to try and make this as uncomplicated as possible.

That is a more diplomatic answer than you gave me when I asked last year I asked Joe for a food only deal since I don't drink. He said, "for you it will be double the normal price".

Pretty sure it was an insult. But I paid it anyway. And I took mustard packets home with me.

For folks coming from up north...

We are still in a tropical weather pattern here in South Florida. This weekend looks to be hot and humid with sporadic showers.

Of course the night game will help make it not "brutal" like a 1PM game might be...

But still, recommend preparing for very warm weather - and for tailgaiting have a backup plan or make provisions for possible heavy rain showers that can come and go at anytime down here. It could also be fine without a drop - you just never know when we have an unsettled weather pattern on top of us, as we do now.

Too bad because it sounds like fall is finally arriving Sunday in much of the East Coast with a dry cool front - but it won't quite make it to SoFl yet. We don't usually get that until around October 20.

Where are all the cool people going to be hanging out on Saturday night?

Also any word on where Savage and BP will be?

I'll be meeting up with the Jets crowd Saturday afternoon sometime...last heard, Savage and BP were still riding up and down I-595...I told Savage earlier in the week that compass he had doesn't tell you what exit to get off at. :D

On your way into or out of the game, please feel free to stop by my tailgate and say hello. I am directly in front of Gate G, at South 1, in the first handicap spot (look for the Jets flag and the Jets fan in a wheelchair). I am right in front of the valet stand. Should be a great night!

Thanks to everyone who came out, it was a great time and a really good turnout. Dreading having to go clean out that uhaul and packing up the tahoe, which smells like the jn mod lounge bathroom right now. Ugh.

Already making plans for next year. Spoke to BP and we agreed, this lot sucks and it is really hard for people to find each other. Next year will be even better.

Just got back home great time and had fun sitting with the group. I will apologize to DNA if my potty mouth was an issue but damn they were driving me crazy.For now looking foward to Detroit ane definitly next year. Great win for the team as well.

Just got back home great time and had fun sitting with the group. I will apologize to DNA if my potty mouth was an issue but damn they were driving me crazy.For now looking foward to Detroit ane definitly next year. Great win for the team as well.

Was that you saying bad words behind me? I was shocked and appalled :D:D . The game was a blast and it was great seeing everyone from BP, Savage, Nightstalker, Brenda & entourage, Slowmoe57 and his posse, Frank P, joebaby and the mob at the tailgate. I guess the Dolphins fans can forget about the undefeated season. The tailgate was a great time, thanks to joebaby and his crew for taking the show on the road and giving us all a chance to gather in en masse. It looked like a home game and if anyone has a picture of the inflateable Mr. Jet on the flagpole, please post it. It was a classic eff you to all the Dolphin fans, especially since they seemed to feeling their oats after two wins.

Archived