Ray Lewis

bear

So i`m watching sound FX on the NFL network. It`s all Ray Lewis. Man this guy is so intense. Watching him makes me want to put on the pads again lol. Imagine if Gholston played with half of Lewis intensity.He would be all pro every year

So i`m watching sound FX on the NFL network. It`s all Ray Lewis. Man this guy is so intense. Watching him makes me want to put on the pads again lol. Imagine if Gholston played with half of Lewis intensity.He would be all pro every year

Good post. The guys a beast, I wish we had landed him a few years back. He'd probably of shanked Gholston by now if he hadn't picked it up

he's a killer

That's what makes him great at his game.

And why my kids won't play football.

I grew up thinking the sport teaches great life lessons about teamwork. The truth is you have to be a scumbag to be the best. That makes me a hypocrite for watching, but I try to focus on the Offensive guys trying to 'survive' defenders like Lewis.

...Do dogs count as people?

Vick got about 300020382104382104128410824 times the punishment that Lewis did, and he wasn't even directly involved like Lewis is still heavily rumored to have been.

Ray Lewis is a throwback. He'd be perfect for Any Given Sunday 2.

You have to respect his intensity and ability. But my GOD, that dopey dance he does before each game is the lamest thing I have ever seen. Oh yeah, and there is that murder thing ...

F him.

I agree with the **** him ! Guys is a great player, but is an a$$ as well !

Cant help hoping he gets seriously injured.

I mean come on, he was at the very least guilty of manslaughter.

Just because he didnt turn someone into a Pez dispenser ala OJ or shoot a pregnant GF ala Carruth doesnt mean he should walk free.

He will get his someday. It always evens out some way some how.

...Do dogs count as people?

Vick got about 300020382104382104128410824 times the punishment that Lewis did, and he wasn't even directly involved like Lewis is still heavily rumored to have been.

Ray Lewis is a throwback. He'd be perfect for Any Given Sunday 2.

They are both killers, only one is a murderer.

My favorite non Jets to watch are Troy Palamala and Ed Reed. These may be the two best safeties to ever play the game.

ronnie_lott1.jpg

I'd say the best safety I ever saw was Sean Taylor, but obviously as he died before 25 he can't possibly be the best ever. Still that guy was un-f'ng-believable on a football field.

Favorite non-Jets are Andre Johnson, Philip Rivers, and DeMarcus Ware.

Archived