The Tom Shane Puts His Pecs Where His Mouth Is Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we (canada-jerseys.com)offer all types of authentic jerseys, you can find every popular jerseys, new arrivals, M%N jerseys, custom jerseys here, such as Arian Foster #23 jersey,$25.99 per piece and free shipping ,we accept paypal, Just return the jerseys and get your refund if don't satisfied with our quality. shipping takes 5-7 days

Where's G.O.B. when you need him!

Count me in.

I would request a stipulation that Tom post pictures of the tattoo on JetNation as proof. In turn, I would be more than willing to provide documentation that I placed the donation if I'm on the losing end.

I want to be in the tattoo parlor. I expect the scene to look a lot like this:

The unofficial "in" list thus far:

1) Klecko73isGod

2) Sperm Edwards

3) CTM

4) Green DNA

5) Slats

6) Kleckineau

7) Max

8) AVM

9) Larz

10) SMC

11) JetsFanInDenver

12) Jetsfan80

13) Mistalava

14) TheSage

15) NJ

16) Bitonti

17) Irish Jet

18) Boozer76

19) The Brooklyn Jet

BrooklynJet, you've posted several times in this thread but haven't mentioned if you're in yet. What say you?

P.S. Can we sticky this?

P.S.S. Perhaps we can get a facebook group or something of that nature going for this?

BrooklynJet, you've posted several times in this thread but haven't mentioned if you're in yet. What say you?

I was holding out to see if I could be the deal saving #20. B)

Does not look like it will come to that though, so you can count me in now.

80 I would be happy to start a Facebook group for this, we could get it some serious exposure. But I will need Tom's blessing first. I don't want to be accused of marketing JN in anyway. Everyone knows I would never do that but you know how Tom can be. :rolleyes:

80 I would be happy to start a Facebook group for this, we could get it some serious exposure. But I will need Tom's blessing first. I don't want to be accused of marketing JN in anyway. Everyone knows I would never do that but you know how Tom can be. :rolleyes:

I think that's an awesome idea. Whore me to extremes for the glory of JN, Maxman!!!

And, not to sound gheyer than usual, great job by everybody in this thread!

The season just got 26% more awesome.

Put me in for 10 total, meaning I will pay $200 if Tom wins. All I ask is Tom allows St Jude Childrens hospital as one of the options and I will donate half to that and the other half to Tom's charity of choice.

Bro, fantastic. I will add St. Jude's to the list.

Archived