The Tom Shane Puts His Pecs Where His Mouth Is Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe after it happens you can legally change your name to mike tannenbaum. ya know play it off like you love yourself. plus you can join the tribe and all the benefits that entails.

C'mon Bit. It's more realistic for him to start dating someone named Mike Tannenbaum to make the tattoo make sense.

You're the man, bro. Great season of back-and-forth with ya. I was going to wait a few days and put the links up later, but thanks for being the first!

No problem T0m, you showed true balls and character with this, I still think someone may have hacked your account. ;)

You're the man, bro. Great season of back-and-forth with ya. I was going to wait a few days and put the links up later, but thanks for being the first!

in case we aren't on the honor system.. identifying information was erased..

good job tom!

124201115233am.png

$20 donated! Sorry Tom, I'm cheap.

Transaction Summary

American Red Cross

Transaction Date:

1/24/11

Donation Information

Level:

One Time

Amount:

$20.00

Payment Information

Payment type:

Credit Card

Credit Card Number:

Billing Information

First Name:

Kenneth

Middle Name:

Last Name:

Street Address 1:

Street Address 2:

ZIP/Postal Code:

City:

Wilmington

State/Province:

NC

Communication Preferences

Email Address:

Email opt-in:

Yes

Gift Amount:

$20.00

Tax-deductible Amount:

$20.00

This organization's tax ID is:

53-0196605

Tracking Code:

1555-5887-1-3886841-4248912

As promised, but it all went to St Jude:

Your donation information is as follows:

Confirmation Number:

Date:

January 24, 2011 - 9:31 PM

Payment Method:

Credit Card

Bill To:

Michael Jas******

22 ****** Rd

Branchburg

NJ 08876

US

908 *** ****

E-mail Address:

********1276@yahoo.com

Gift Amount:

Gift Type:

One Time

Confirmation Number:

Date:

Payment Method:

Credit Card

Bill To:

Michael Jas******

22 ****** Rd

Branchburg

NJ 08876

US

908 *** ****

E-mail Address:

********1276@yahoo.com

Gift Amount:

Gift Type:

One Time

By the way, if you'd like I'll be happy to forward the confirmation email to you as proof. I just didn't want my info plastered for all to see here.

i gave blood to Red Cross yesterday.. does that count? i could send a picture of the needle mark. :) <please note that i was going to say place where i was "pricked" but i thought that would get a different reaction. Ha!>

Anyway i am just kidding.. $20 on its way... to American Cancer Society..

do you want a receipt.. or is my word good enough?

$20 donated! Sorry Tom, I'm cheap.

DEFINITELY not cheap, homey. $20 bucks is a lot of money. Thanks so much, man.

Confirmation Number:

Date:

Payment Method:

Credit Card

Bill To:

Michael Jas******

22 ****** Rd

Branchburg

NJ 08876

US

908 *** ****

E-mail Address:

********1276@yahoo.com

Gift Amount:

Gift Type:

One Time

Jeeeesus, bro. That's so generous, my friend! I looked into St. Jude's a little more after you brought it up and couldn't believe how much difference they are able to make. Definitely one of my favorite charities now, and one that I will keep on my donations list forever. Thanks for the donation and for the heads-up on them! (No need to send the confirmation. I know you're 100% solid).

i gave blood to Red Cross yesterday.. does that count? i could send a picture of the needle mark. :) <please note that i was going to say place where i was "pricked" but i thought that would get a different reaction. Ha!>

Anyway i am just kidding.. $20 on its way... to American Cancer Society..

do you want a receipt.. or is my word good enough?

Did you enjoy getting pricked or was it more bittersweet? :D Thanks, Naomi! I know you're a good egg, too.

$ sent to St Judes Children Hospital in memory of my Mommy.

You're a good dude, Tom Shane, when you want to be. :)

Thanks for the donation, Garb. I like to keep a healthy balance between my good deeds and my soul-crushing acts of evil. This tattoo bet has earned me a ticket to ride on the Sin Express, starting this afternoon. Are you available? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

so what's the deal. my daughter supports a local animal shelter, can I give her $20 for it ?

Sure, Larz. Just post the name of the shelter after you donate in case someone else would eventually like to help out down the line.

Sure, Larz. Just post the name of the shelter after you donate in case someone else would eventually like to help out down the line.

$20 to DAWS

Danbury

Animal

Welfare

Society

she kicked in $5.50 she earned selling handmade bracelets at school. :)

My $20 will go to a school fund that benefits a school in Africa that provides an education for students that otherwise would receive absolutely none. I can PM you the name of the place and everything if you want...I won't have any confirmation thing to prove it though, so you'll have to take me at my word. lol!

I'd put in more but the babysitting funds don't get me too far.

Seriously, if everyone steps up and honors their bet, then almost $1000 will go to charities thanks to Tom. I applaud you man, that really is something to be proud of!

should be more I think.. great job by Tom!

Donated $100 to American Cancer Society (General Gift).

You were sweating that tattoo, werent you Tom?

Can you imagine the folks at the beach who dont follow the NFL asking if Mike T is your lover?

Im mailing out a check for $50 to St Judes today.

$20 to DAWS

Danbury

Animal

Welfare

Society

she kicked in $5.50 she earned selling handmade bracelets at school. :)

My $20 will go to a school fund that benefits a school in Africa that provides an education for students that otherwise would receive absolutely none. I can PM you the name of the place and everything if you want...I won't have any confirmation thing to prove it though, so you'll have to take me at my word. lol!

I'd put in more but the babysitting funds don't get me too far.

This is fantastic, fellas. Thanks to all of you for participating. PR37, I was totally sweating the tattoo. I can't even tell you how many people were in on texting me after games telling me to shave my chest and get ready for the pain. I probably delivered more Jets fans the past three weeks than any Jets' public relations department could in a year. :D

Seriously, if everyone steps up and honors their bet, then almost $1000 will go to charities thanks to Tom. I applaud you man, that really is something to be proud of!

should be more I think.. great job by Tom!

Totally wasn't me, fellas. It was YOU guys. All I did was risk a little public shame and humiliation, which is pretty much how I spend most of my free time anyway.

As a dad, $100 to St. Jude seemed like the natural choice. Well done Tom!

Thank you for helping the children of St. Jude

Craig *****

We gratefully acknowledge your support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. On behalf of St. Jude, and especially on behalf of the children and their families, thank you for your generosity.

If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-805-5856 or e-mail us at donors@stjude.org.

Confirmation Number:1254524

Date:January 28, 2011 - 10:46 AM

Payment Method:Credit Card

Bill To:*****

E-mail Address:*****

Gift Amount: 100

Gift Type:One Time

John *****

We gratefully acknowledge your support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. On behalf of St. Jude, and especially on behalf of the children and their families, thank you for your generosity.

If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-805-5856 or e-mail us at donors@stjude.org.

Confirmation Number:

Date: January 28, 2011 - 5:02 PM

Payment Method: Credit Card

Bill To: *****

E-mail Address: *****

Gift Amount: 30

Gift Type: One Time

What's next season's bet gonna be? Shave your pubes and get a tat down there that says "I heart my Woody Johnson"?

I was just talking about this with some friends. Considering that the Jets SHOULD have a better shot at winning next year, I argued that I shouldn't have to risk scarring my body for life with the name of a portly accountant. My friends argued that I am a pussy. I had no rejoinder. Maybe we'll hold a vote next year to see what I have to risk. Thaaaaat'd be a trip. Keep the dick-tattoo idea on a Word file.

As a dad, $100 to St. Jude seemed like the natural choice. Well done Tom!

Craig *****

Confirmation Number:1254524

Date:January 28, 2011 - 10:46 AM

Payment Method:Credit Card

Bill To:*****

E-mail Address:*****

Gift Amount: 100

Gift Type:One Time

John *****

Confirmation Number:

Date: January 28, 2011 - 5:02 PM

Payment Method: Credit Card

Bill To: *****

E-mail Address: *****

Gift Amount: 30

Gift Type: One Time

Craig, John, thanks so much my friends!

I think this is the updated list of who has paid up (in bold). If I screwed up or missed anyone, give me a shout. I'd like to get this wrapped up by the week after the Super Bowl, people, so be out there hustling your tight asses on Melrose for payoff money! Thanks again to all who participated. We'll do it again next year!

1) Klecko73isGod

2) Sperm Edwards

3) CTM

4) Green DNA

5) Slats

6) Kleckineau

7) Max

8) AVM

9) Larz

10) SMC

11) JetsFanInDenver

12) Jetsfan80