The Tom Shane Puts His Pecs Where His Mouth Is Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is the updated list of who has paid up (in bold). If I screwed up or missed anyone, give me a shout. I'd like to get this wrapped up by the week after the Super Bowl, people, so be out there hustling your tight asses on Melrose for payoff money! Thanks again to all who participated. We'll do it again next year!

I think we should pin this thread to the Main Forums so nobody misses it and now that is it our off season.

Maybe some members are not visiting the Lounge as often as they should.

I didnt forget about this.. wait.. I totally did. lol

Was there an updated charity list? I just wanna make sure b4 I choose one! Thx!

Not really an updated one, per se. St. Jude's, ACS, etc.! Also, don't forget our side bet. I'm a left-side sleeper.

Not really an updated one, per se. St. Jude's, ACS, etc.! Also, don't forget our side bet. I'm a left-side sleeper.

Do you know if any of those charities accept PayPal?

Remind me again of our side bet.. I forgot about that one too, apparently. :huh:

Just donated $50.00 to St. Jude:

Joseph Brod,

We gratefully acknowledge your support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. On behalf of St. Jude, and especially on behalf of the children and their families, thank you for your generosity.

If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-805-5856 or e-mail us at donors@stjude.org

Your donation information is as follows:

Confirmation Number: 1257387

Date: January 31, 2011 1:54 PM

Payment Method: Credit Card - Visa

Bill To: ****** ****

E-mail Address Gift Amount: $ 50.00

Gift Type: One Time

1) Klecko73isGod

2) Sperm Edwards

3) CTM

4) Green DNA

5) Slats

6) Kleckineau

7) Max

8) AVM

9) Larz

10) SMC

11) JetsFanInDenver

12) Jetsfan80

13) Mistalava

14) TheSage

15) NJ

16) Bitonti

17) Irish Jet

18) Boozer76

19) The Brooklyn Jet

20) LatinLawyer

21) Jetlag

22) JiF

23) BergenJet

24) NIGHT STALKER

25) war ensemble

26) brettw4rd

27) EY

28) doggin94it

29) Garb

30) Iceman88

31) Greeniemeanie

32) gg

33) 4H Crew

34) Verde

35) PatriotReign37

On the 31st, a kid I went to High School with died of a Brain Tumor at the age of 27. In his obituary, it asked for any donations to be made to the National Brain Tumor Society. So, I made my donation there.

I regret that with my working days now officially behind me, and as a full time grad student, I could only hold up to the minimum required by the bet and not match the generosity of many others in this thread.

Here's the proof:

Transaction Date: 2/4/11

Gift Information

Level: Enter an amount

Amount: $20.00

Honor or Memorial Gift: Yes

Honor gift type: In Memory of

Honoree name: Joe XXXXXXXX

Billing Information

Donor title:

Donor first name: Eric

Donor middle name:

Donor last name: Yellin

Donor suffix:

Donor street 1: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Donor street 2:

Donor city: Astoria

Donor state/province: NY

Donor ZIP code: 11105

Donor country: United States

Donor email address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Email opt-in: No

Payment Information

Payment type: Credit Card

Great work, Tom!

Just got in from a week's vacation yesterday. Finally sitting in front of the computer with a credit card nearby now...

Thank you for helping the children of St. Jude

John Charvat,

We gratefully acknowledge your support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. On behalf of St. Jude, and especially on behalf of the children and their families, thank you for your generosity. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-805-5856 or e-mail us at donors@stjude.org

Your donation information is as follows:

Confirmation Number: XXXXXXX

Date: February 04, 2011 12:31 PM

Payment Method: Credit Card - American Express

Bill To: John Charvat

XXXXXXXXXXX.

XXXXX, NY

US XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

E-mail Address slats@XXXXXXXXXX

Gift Amount: $50.00

Gift Type: One Time

1) Klecko73isGod

2) Sperm Edwards

3) CTM

4) Green DNA

5) Slats

6) Kleckineau

7) Max

8) AVM

9) Larz

10) SMC

11) JetsFanInDenver

12) Jetsfan80

13) Mistalava

14) TheSage

15) NJ

16) Bitonti

17) Irish Jet

18) Boozer76

19) The Brooklyn Jet

20) LatinLawyer

21) Jetlag

22) JiF

23) BergenJet

24) NIGHT STALKER

25) war ensemble

26) brettw4rd

27) EY

28) doggin94it

29) Garb

30) Iceman88

31) Greeniemeanie

32) gg

33) 4H Crew

34) Verde

35) PatriotReign37

On the 31st, a kid I went to High School with died of a Brain Tumor at the age of 27. In his obituary, it asked for any donations to be made to the National Brain Tumor Society. So, I made my donation there.

I regret that with my working days now officially behind me, and as a full time grad student, I could only hold up to the minimum required by the bet and not match the generosity of many others in this thread.

Here's the proof:

That's perfect, E. Thanks so much. You're my future therapist.

Great work, Tom!

Just got in from a week's vacation yesterday. Finally sitting in front of the computer with a credit card nearby now...

John, thanks a lot, brother. We raised a bunch of money here. I'll up the ante next season. It'll be epic and gross at the same time.

What are you going to do to the people who don't donate, Tom?

We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

Can I be the Bear Jew?

hadme_swallow.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived