Hypocrisy

mark6sanchez

Hypocrisy: who sells more alcoholic to America then the NFL? Then a player get "charged" with a DUI and people want him lynched? Who among us had a DUI or a family member in the same position? It happens, its a mistake but it happens. I blame the antagonistic, waste of life sport talk radio world we live in today... a lot of hot air about nothing. Mike Francesa is a propagandist who has a vendetta out for the Jets. Anyone who listens to his swayed swill of a radio show can attest to that. He's a bitter Giant fan and a paid crony / employee of the Yankees/Yes network that favors the "Big faded Blue" NY Giants. Edwards got a DUI charge, he's didnt rape a 16 yr old girl like LT. Francesa should talk about his late boss that just got a 50 foot monument erected in his honor who was a convicted felon and thrown out of baseball twice. Francesa = a lot of diet coke hot gas. A pure phony with zero integrity

joewilliegif.gif

I can tell ur a lot like that horse you display you twit. Ur brain is frozen in the reality TV universe you live in. Skank breath. And ur probably a Yankee fan. :o

you're the idiot blaming Sports talk radio for Braylon's stupidity.

Braylon getting wasted and driving and LT ******* some 16 yr old prosty have nothing to do with each other. Stop being his apologist. Kick rocks dumb a$$ :mellow:

Yeah because some dumb a$$ with no point calling me "skank breath" is epic PWNAGE. My feelings are so hurt. :rolleyes:

You're such a dickrider.

whoa, hormones in the house

look DLJ, I'm like Heavy D I got nothin but love for ya! but seems like every thread I go into I see you going back and foth with someone and getting pwn3d. Best of luck.

Hypocrisy: who sells more alcoholic to America then the NFL? Then a player get "charged" with a DUI and people want him lynched?

So personal responsibility means nothing? Because the NFL sells a legal beverage that through extended use causes intoxication at their games, they're not allowed to have rules and penalties against idiots who drink too much and drive?

Who among us had a DUI or a family member in the same position? It happens, its a mistake but it happens.

Not me. But if I did, I would expect the book to be thrown at him. Everyone knows not to drink and drive. Everyone knows the awful consequences that can happen. Everyone knows what their limit is to them being over the limit. It might be a mistake, but its a pretty big one. And ridiculously stupid one.

I blame the antagonistic, waste of life sport talk radio world we live in today... a lot of hot air about nothing. Mike Francesa is a propagandist who has a vendetta out for the Jets. Anyone who listens to his swayed swill of a radio show can attest to that. He's a bitter Giant fan and a paid crony / employee of the Yankees/Yes network that favors the "Big faded Blue" NY Giants. Edwards got a DUI charge, he's didnt rape a 16 yr old girl like LT. Francesa should talk about his late boss that just got a 50 foot monument erected in his honor who was a convicted felon and thrown out of baseball twice. Francesa = a lot of diet coke hot gas. A pure phony with zero integrity

So Mike Francesa is to blame for a Jets player going out with his teammates and friends, drinking too much, driving drunk, and having illegal tinting on his windows. This is all Mike Francesa's fault. LOL. Never understood why people listen to sports radio and get mad at what they say. HIS JOB IS TO GET RATINGS, and pissing off Jets fans is one way to do it. Stop listening to him. Why do you people fall for this crap every single time?

Driving drunk is a serious offense. People like you who try to minimize it cause its not rape, or murder, are pathetic. Stop making excuses for anyone and everyone, especially one who happens to wear the green and white.

What if he got drunk and ran over a 16yr old girl? That's ok?

If a drunk runs over a member of your family, will you say "well, at least he didn't rape them".?

what if.....but he didn't do that. so it's really not a good point. yeah, he drove drunk and he's an idiot for doing that. but he didn't crash and he didn't kill anyone so why say "what if he did this....."

Hypocrisy: who sells more alcoholic to America then the NFL? Then a player get "charged" with a DUI and people want him lynched? Who among us had a DUI or a family member in the same position? It happens, its a mistake but it happens. I blame the antagonistic, waste of life sport talk radio world we live in today... a lot of hot air about nothing. Mike Francesa is a propagandist who has a vendetta out for the Jets. Anyone who listens to his swayed swill of a radio show can attest to that. He's a bitter Giant fan and a paid crony / employee of the Yankees/Yes network that favors the "Big faded Blue" NY Giants. Edwards got a DUI charge, he's didnt rape a 16 yr old girl like LT. Francesa should talk about his late boss that just got a 50 foot monument erected in his honor who was a convicted felon and thrown out of baseball twice. Francesa = a lot of diet coke hot gas. A pure phony with zero integrity

Congrats, you just posted the dumbest thread ever on JN.

Keep up the good work.

Wow. Someone counters your points and you insult them?

Am I on JI or on JN?

Grow the f#ck up and learn how to have a discussion of ideas without insults, threats, and demeaning comments. You're embarrassing yourself.

jerk did u read the attack on me 1st? buy some razor blades and take a hot bath :o

jerk did u read the attack on me 1st? buy some razor blades and take a hot bath :o

You mean this "attack"?

yeah because there is nothing wrong with boozing it up and getting behind the wheel. :rolleyes:

F-cking retarded thread, I didnt even get past the second sentence.

If thats an attackon you, you really need reading comprehension.

You thread is effing retarded. She didnt attack you, she attacked your opinion... WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO ON A MESSAGE BOARD WHEN DEBATING A TOPIC! Which obviously you have no clue on how to do since you told me to go kill myself instead of debating and discussing anything other than your viewpoint.

You're a worthless piece of sh!t. When you learn how to act like an adult instead of a retarded monkey throwing feces, come on back to JN. Your a waste of space on this planet using up our resources. Its too bad your Mom decided to have vaginal sex instead of her dropping to her knees, taking daddy's hairy c0ck in her whore mouth and having daddy blow a load down her throat the disgraceful night you were conceived. I think I speak for JN when I say its a shame your mom didnt swallow.

Enjoy your life dickweed. I hope a drunk driver leaves you paralyzed.

yeah because there is nothing wrong with boozing it up and getting behind the wheel. :rolleyes:

F-cking retarded thread, I didnt even get past the second sentence.

sorry i didnt get here sooner.. you go DLJ..

lots of great thoughts here..

it is SHOCKING to me the responses of people who have no problem with this all.. very disappointing.

Braylon was DRINKING with Donte RIGHT before he got into a car and killed someone..

he was also pulled over going 120 miles an hour in a 65 mph zone..

Yep he is a responsible driver that wont do it again.. especially if the punishment is severe ..like not starting the first play of one phucking game.

if he hurt someone would that be cool..as long as he didnt kill someone?

Shonn was benched for half a game because he fumbled a ball.. last i looked you couldnt kill someone fumbling a ball...

for those of you who are parents, who have kids who know what happened..what do you tell them.. ??? just asking.

OY!!!!!!!

DLJ.. i am with you, girlie!!!

sleep w/the fish jerk... ur a internet forum twit that knows nada expect what talking points ESPN gives you.

You are such a moron that you do not even know who you are talking to and how off base you are. Time to quit, kid. In a match of mental jousting, you are the equivalent of an unarmed man. Or, more accurately, an unarmed boy. Get back to your parents' basement.

I can tell ur a lot like that horse you display you twit. Ur brain is frozen in the reality TV universe you live in. Skank breath. And ur probably a Yankee fan. :o

Please stick to attacking and debating each others words and not personally attacking the posters. If you make a post about a charged subject expect a reaction, it's the nature of things here.

You mean this "attack"?

If thats an attackon you, you really need reading comprehension.

You thread is effing retarded. She didnt attack you, she attacked your opinion... WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO ON A MESSAGE BOARD WHEN DEBATING A TOPIC! Which obviously you have no clue on how to do since you told me to go kill myself instead of debating and discussing anything other than your viewpoint.

You're a worthless piece of sh!t. When you learn how to act like an adult instead of a retarded monkey throwing feces, come on back to JN. Your a waste of space on this planet using up our resources. Its too bad your Mom decided to have vaginal sex instead of her dropping to her knees, taking daddy's hairy c0ck in her whore mouth and having daddy blow a load down her throat the disgraceful night you were conceived. I think I speak for JN when I say its a shame your mom didnt swallow.

Enjoy your life dickweed. I hope a drunk driver leaves you paralyzed.

Not really sure, but I think that might be a tad harsh.

sorry i didnt get here sooner.. you go DLJ..

lots of great thoughts here..

it is SHOCKING to me the responses of people who have no problem with this all.. very disappointing.

Braylon was DRINKING with Donte RIGHT before he got into a car and killed someone..

he was also pulled over going 120 miles an hour in a 65 mph zone..

Yep he is a responsible driver that wont do it again.. especially if the punishment is severe ..like not starting the first play of one phucking game.

if he hurt someone would that be cool..as long as he didnt kill someone?

Shonn was benched for half a game because he fumbled a ball.. last i looked you couldnt kill someone fumbling a ball...

for those of you who are parents, who have kids who know what happened..what do you tell them.. ??? just asking.

OY!!!!!!!

DLJ.. i am with you, girlie!!!

Thanks gg, I think people can't separate actions from motives.

The thinking is "if you only intend to have fun, it's ok".

If you blindfold yourself and shoot a pistol down the street (only because it's fun) and accidentally hit someone, Braylon's defenders will be fine with it. After all you only meant to have fun.

Drinking with friends and trying to have fun isn't evil.

Doing it, then foolishly using technology that can kill people IS.

Thanks gg, I think people can't separate actions from motives.

The thinking is "if you only intend to have fun, it's ok".

If you blindfold yourself and shoot a pistol down the street (only because it's fun) and accidentally hit someone, Braylon's defenders will be fine with it. After all you only meant to have fun.

Drinking with friends and trying to have fun isn't evil.

Doing it, then foolishly using technology that can kill people IS.

yes! carrying a gun is part of our second amendment rights (ps .. i HATE guns) BUT is is constitutionally guaranteed.. But taking it into a club, not intending to use it.. but having it go off in in your sweatpants and shooting yourself is amazingly foolish.. and illegal and therefore .. Plax is spending 2yrs in jail..

ok so braylon shouldnt spend 2yrs in jail for driving drunk.. BUT just not starting one series or half is NOT a punishment.. hell schotty decides to ground an pound for a series and Braylon might not start the first series anyway..

so far there is no punishment, as far as i am concerned.

joewilliegif.gif

Never had a DUI or has anyone in my family. Drunk driving is deplorable, and Edwards should be punished. Thought like you said, the NFL can't wipe their hands of this. As clean as the league likes to make themselves, they compromise their integrity frequently. The NFL is greed. They want their cake and eat it too.

yes! carrying a gun is part of our second amendment rights (ps .. i HATE guns) BUT is is constitutionally guaranteed.. But taking it into a club, not intending to use it.. but having it go off in in your sweatpants and shooting yourself is amazingly foolish.. and illegal and therefore .. Plax is spending 2yrs in jail..

ok so braylon shouldnt spend 2yrs in jail for driving drunk.. BUT just not starting one series or half is NOT a punishment.. hell schotty decides to ground an pound for a series and Braylon might not start the first series anyway..

so far there is no punishment, as far as i am concerned.

He has been punished and the punishment may get much more severe.

I believe his license is suspended right now. He was arrested. He has been publicly humiliated both locally and nationally. He faces a court appearance fine and prison.

We are a society of laws. Just because someone is in the public spotlight doesn't mean they are subject to a different set of penalties to soothe the public outrage.

He has been punished and the punishment may get much more severe.

I believe his license is suspended right now. He was arrested. He has been publicly humiliated both locally and nationally. He faces a court appearance fine and prison.

We are a society of laws. Just because someone is in the public spotlight doesn't mean they are subject to a different set of penalties to soothe the public outrage.

so you would be ok with a teacher arrested for drunken driving teaching or coaching your children, operating on you, flying the plane you are riding in?

People are often suspended pending investigation when they are arrested for a crime..

Hmm.. people in the public spotlight are very much subject to a different set of penalties... Do you think if i was arrested for having coke in my purse and i was already on probation.. they would let me go? Paris Hilton was...

lets not try and say that everyone is treated equal under the law because that isnt the case.

Was his license suspended? i didnt hear that. I guess he can now use those free limo rides.. LOL!

I was just throwing some thoughts out there till I was personally attacked . 1# The NFL sells more alcohol then any other sport with TV ads that gives the impression any guy will sell his soul and wife for a can of beer.

2# Edwards is as of this moment "charged" with DUI and in the meantime Edwards should be able to earn a living (help beat the Fins Sunday nite)

3# Sport talk radio is a waste of time and life. Fransesa hosts a radio Jet hate-fest with the help of other call-in Giant fans with a team w/ their own problems.

Otherwise, I wish everybody well and dont wish to attack anybody personally or on this internet forum over opinions or ideas.

:Dmarkgsackgif.gif

so you would be ok with a teacher arrested for drunken driving teaching or coaching your children, operating on you, flying the plane you are riding in?

People are often suspended pending investigation when they are arrested for a crime..

Hmm.. people in the public spotlight are very much subject to a different set of penalties... Do you think if i was arrested for having coke in my purse and i was already on probation.. they would let me go? Paris Hilton was...

lets not try and say that everyone is treated equal under the law because that isnt the case.

Was his license suspended? i didnt hear that. I guess he can now use those free limo rides.. LOL!

I believe in NY State every motorist charged with a BAC of .08 or higher automatically have their license suspended while charges are pending. In a mobile society that in itself is a significant penalty for most people.

Are you seriously comparing a WR to a surgeon or a pilot?

Let's be clear here the only reason this matters at all is the impact it has on the NFL and it's sponsors. Braylon Edwards action at worst is a teaching moment for parents. If parents are raising their kids to look at athletes as role models their kids are in big trouble.

Archived