The fish is seasoned for the fry

JustInFudge

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You bet your a$ sweet J-Tay is mad. Mad as hell. The Dolphins discarded him after years of service and loyalty. For the love of all thats holy he was a defensive MVP for them and they tossed him to the curb like he was fat free salad dressing. He will have his revenge and Doug Henne is the sacrificial lamb. Brutal.

Who's that?

He knew that if he got DBrick, Gholston and BE drunk enough that one of them would make the stupid mistake of driving home. He was hoping it was Gholston because he provides no value on the Football field, unfortunately in typical Gholston fashion, he didnt come through.

:rl:

This is brilliant stuff man!

They traded away Ted Ginn Jr. right? As long as the Jets open the offense up/call a good game we will be fine. Miami has a pretty tough D but it should be okay. A healthy dose of LT and Shonn Greene (late) would be good too. Last week it was better to go primarily passing, but this week a bit more balance might help. Throw early, then start really emphasizing the run.

No Ginn....check.

Better kickoffs/kick return coverage.....check

Rex knowing how to contain wildcat.....check

Jason Taylor revenge factor.....check

Chad Henne scaring no one.....check

Depth to handle injuries to Revis, Jenkins, Pace....check

Mark Sanchez with his swagger back.....check

We got this.

No Ginn....check.

Better kickoffs/kick return coverage.....check

Rex knowing how to contain wildcat.....check

Jason Taylor revenge factor.....check

Chad Henne scaring no one.....check

Depth to handle injuries to Revis, Jenkins, Pace....check

Mark Sanchez with his swagger back.....check

We got this.

Jets delusion... Check.

Jets distractions... Check

The Jets had a "distraction" in the Ines Sainz situation last week, and went out and played one of their best games in the young history of the Rex regime. You should consider it a BAD thing that the Jets had another "distraction" this week.

Your star receiver (I use the term star loosely) was arrested and your fan leader was arrested for assault. Yes, your distractions this week are > than a little locker room cat calling.

Your star receiver (I use the term star loosely) was arrested and your fan leader was arrested for assault. Yes, your distractions this week are > than a little locker room cat calling.

Do you honestly think that the Jet players give a sh*t about Ed? "Come on Dustin, focus. Run a skinny post up the seam. mmm. I hope fireman Ed is alright."

My point is that distractions don't mean a thing when the game starts. As soon as Braylon is done sitting out his 1 or 2 series everyone will be forgetting about the DWI. As for the Fireman Ed assault? You're reaching there. The players probably don't care.

bwahaharoll.gif

You suck at trolling.

The distraction bullsh*t works both ways. Jets circled the wagons in week #2 and came out with a victory. I think they like the Us vs. The World mentality.

Archived