The fish is seasoned for the fry

JustInFudge

Your star receiver (I use the term star loosely) was arrested and your fan leader was arrested for assault. Yes, your distractions this week are > than a little locker room cat calling.

Rex's brilliance knows no end. He even has the Dolphag fans distracted by staging an assault scenario with Fireman Ed only to have the charge come out the week of the Dolphags.

DECEPTION!!!

I see it now, all the fans discussing Fireman Ed and then BOOM, Shonn Greene 90 yrd TD.

Watch out for Clowney too. They havent feature him on purpose and cutting him on hard knocks was posture specifically for this game.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex is brilliant at losing to the Dolphins after clamoring on about killing us. He's brilliant at shoving his foot and every thing on the buffet line in the mouth. He aint brilliant at deception though.

You have dumb brains.

He's so deceptive you dont even think he's deceptive. You are falling right in the trap!

Can you smell it? The fish is seasoned fro the fry

Lets just hope (and believe) that the Jets' team that shows up in South Florida Sunday will be the one that played against Tom Brady, not the one that failed against the Ravens.

If the team that played the Pats shows up, it should be a W (it will also be 2-0 against the division, which is would be HUGE).

(Snicker).

Mahi-Mahi and the Dolphins mascot aren't even close to being the same species, but whatever.

That's the best you got? Really?!?

C'mon you're better than that.

Would you like to discuss the species of the animal kingdom, and the difference between a mammal and a fish?

Or do you just want to admit that your attempt at trash talking is an epic fail?

Your choice.

I expected more from you.

Just sayin'

That's the best you got? Really?!?

C'mon you're better than that.

Would you like to discuss the species of the animal kingdom, and the difference between a mammal and a fish?

Or do you just want to admit that your attempt at trash talking is an epic fail?

Your choice.

I expected more from you.

Just sayin'

If you know the difference, then you already understand that your analogy was dumb.

We got something for you guys back at Giants stadium. :D

Exciting game, disappointing loss for the fish. The 14-0 hole and Jason Allen blunder's cost us against a good team(yes I am giving credit to the Jests)

I'm excited to see Marshall vs Revis, cause Cromartie didn't do too well. I'd also be excited if we rotated Vontae Davis on to Braylon, wtf were they thinking putting Allen on him.

Exciting game, disappointing loss for the fish. The 14-0 hole and Jason Allen blunder's cost us against a good team(yes I am giving credit to the Jests)

I'm excited to see Marshall vs Revis, cause Cromartie didn't do too well. I'd also be excited if we rotated Vontae Davis on to Braylon, wtf were they thinking putting Allen on him.

Jests? Really?

You're so funny! You should change your name to ClownTheFish.

Revis on Marshall will be awesome. You can put Vontae on Braylon if you like, but who's going to cover Holmes? Or Keller?

Unless you're bringing back Ted Ginn, I'm not exactly sure what you could have planned.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010092614/2010/REG3/jets@dolphins/analyze/box-score#tab:recap

deal_with_it.gif

• 2 months later...

Oh yeah, I smell it.

Its that time again, a mid December fish fry and Mahi is the flavor. And the deception of Rex Ryan is back full fledge.

45-3 on MNF for the world to see, all part of Rex's master plan. He didnt want home field advantage through the playoffs, he didnt want to win the AFCE. He knows we are a better road team and that a$$ whipping by the Pats was all part of his brilliance. All that matters to Rex, is hoisting the Lombardi.

Rex knew if we lost in that fashion, it would be just the wake up call this team needed. But most importantly, he had the Dolphags in mind. Everyone knows he's got BB and Brady's number, but that little Mario looking mother ****er down in South Beach, he's kind of had Rex's number. But not this year, Rex is preparing for the sweep. And the set up is quintessential Rex Ryan making the world think that the Jets were pretenders. He gave the Dolphags a glimmer of hope that they could spoil our season. In reality, it was all a set up by the mastermind that is Rex Ryan.

Now a pissed off, hungry Jets team is ready to eat. And Rex is serving fish, yummy yummy Dolphin fish. All sorts of styles. Fried fish fingers with tarter and cocktail for dipping, grilled mahi with a hint of lime served with spanish rice on the side for Nacho, blackened Mahi sandwiches, ceviche, sushi...you name it. Rex is cooking up a feast and the Jets are ready to eat.

You might think the offense is struggling. You might think the defense is reeling. You might think specials teams is off. But you are wrong. Its part of the deception. The deception that worked so well at the beginning of the season when the Jets destroyed the division in back to back to back games, has returned. The Jets are just where Rex wants them to be. Never mind the perceived weaknesses of this team. They only exist because Rex created them to fool the world. And it worked. His very own fan base has turned their back on him with a 9-3 record and the playoffs looming. And now, Rex's Jets are ready to show the world what they are made of.

Its on. The Jets are hungry and Rex is serving fish. You dont like fish? Tough sh*t, Rex is going to shove it down your throat until you sh*t a Dolphin whole. And once you've sh*t that Dolphin whole, Rex is going to feed you some more.

Get ready Jets fans. There will be plenty of fish to go around.

Oh yeah, I smell it.

Its that time again, a mid December fish fry and Mahi is the flavor. And the deception of Rex Ryan is back full fledge.

45-3 on MNF for the world to see, all part of Rex's master plan. He didnt want home field advantage through the playoffs, he didnt want to win the AFCE. He knows we are a better road team and that a$$ whipping by the Pats was all part of his brilliance. All that matters to Rex, is hoisting the Lombardi.

Rex knew if we lost in that fashion, it would be just the wake up call this team needed. But most importantly, he had the Dolphags in mind. Everyone knows he's got BB and Brady's number, but that little Mario looking mother ****er down in South Beach, he's kind of had Rex's number. But not this year, Rex is preparing for the sweep. And the set up is quintessential Rex Ryan making the world think that the Jets were pretenders. He gave the Dolphags a glimmer of hope that they could spoil our season. In reality, it was all a set up by the mastermind that is Rex Ryan.

Now a pissed off, hungry Jets team is ready to eat. And Rex is serving fish, yummy yummy Dolphin fish. All sorts of styles. Fried fish fingers with tarter and cocktail for dipping, grilled mahi with a hint of lime served with spanish rice on the side for Nacho, blackened Mahi sandwiches, ceviche, sushi...you name it. Rex is cooking up a feast and the Jets are ready to eat.

You might think the offense is struggling. You might think the defense is reeling. You might think specials teams is off. But you are wrong. Its part of the deception. The deception that worked so well at the beginning of the season when the Jets destroyed the division in back to back to back games, has returned. The Jets are just where Rex wants them to be. Never mind the perceived weaknesses of this team. They only exist because Rex created them to fool the world. And it worked. His very own fan base has turned their back on him with a 9-3 record and the playoffs looming. And now, Rex's Jets are ready to show the world what they are made of.

Its on. The Jets are hungry and Rex is serving fish. You dont like fish? Tough sh*t, Rex is going to shove it down your throat until you sh*t a Dolphin whole. And once you've sh*t that Dolphin whole, Rex is going to feed you some more.

Get ready Jets fans. There will be plenty of fish to go around.

Ditto.

That right there could be the greatest spin in the history of JN.

What's the over/under on the percentage of Jets fans who actually agree with that?

Archived