The Miami Dolphins are a slapd*** team.

Jetsfan80

Not only did I want to use the term "slapdick" in creating this thread, but my other motivation is the fact that there has been way too much polite discourse between Miami and New York fans lately. This is a place to blast. So, without further adieu....

F*** the Miami Dolphins and their fans. F*** them in their ear!

dolphin-unicorn.jpg

killing_dolphins_in_denmark8.jpg

miami_dolphins.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only did I want to use the term "slapdick" in creating this thread, but my other motivation is the fact that there has been way too much polite discourse between Miami and New York fans lately. This is a place to blast. So, without further adieu....

F*** the Miami Dolphins and their fans. F*** them in their ear!

dolphin-unicorn.jpg

killing_dolphins_in_denmark8.jpg

miami_dolphins.jpg

The image of the dolphin being slaughtered is disturbing. Have you seen the documentary "The Cove", a true horror whats going on out there.

i have a new one where im holding 2 goose bottles. lol took it the other night just for Aten.

That was too easy. You gave me a reason to post it. I say we have a friendly wager, if the Jets win, you post the new picture and if the Jets lose I'll post one of myself totally sh*tfaced in my Eazy E halloween costume and let the photoshops/captions begin.

And that's not possible now?

Nope... my feelings are hurt now. I need at least 15 min after seeing a slaugter pic for my defense mechanisms to completely take root and get that image out of my mind and forget it ever happened.

YOU MADE ME CRY MAN!!!!

Nope... my feelings are hurt now. I need at least 15 min after seeing a slaugter pic for my defense mechanisms to completely take root and get that image out of my mind and forget it ever happened.

YOU MADE ME CRY MAN!!!!

Good, I like the emotion. Now translate that intense sadness into intense anger and you're good to go.

Why? Is he going to run two kickoffs back for TD's?

No, but he'll most likely make your rookie DB and the 7-6-5 player look foolish. And if he doesn't, because he's drawing double teams, then Hartline, Bess, Fasano, and Brown will pick up the slack and exploit your depleted, injured and old defense.

No, but he'll most likely make your rookie DB and the 7-6-5 player look foolish. And if he doesn't, because he's drawing double teams, then Hartline, Bess, Fasano, and Brown will pick up the slack and exploit your depleted, injured and old defense.

So what you're saying is that you believe your offensive weapons are somehow more potent than the patriots (moss, Welker, Edleman, Hernandez, Faulk) ?

With brady throwing compared to HENNE? Do you work as a comedian in your spare time or are you writing these posts from the PC in a special class at school?

Our old, injured, depleted defense shut them down ya know. They scored almost as much points as you did against the powerhouse Buffalo Bills

OH NOOOOOOO!!!!

So what you're saying is that you believe your offensive weapons are somehow more potent than the patriots (moss, Welker, Edleman, Hernandez, Faulk) ?

With brady throwing compared to HENNE? Do you work as a comedian in your spare time or do you writing these posts from the PC in a special class at school?

Our old, injured, depleted defense shut them down ya know. They scored almost as much points as you did against the powerhouse Buffalo Bills

OH NOOOOOOO!!!!

The Pats have no running game and they did nothing in the second half except chuck up the deep ball to Moss. Miami doesn't play that way, Miami actually has a running game and will establish the ability to ram it down the Jets throat. Just like last year.

The Pats have no running game and they did nothing in the second half except chuck up the deep ball to Moss. Miami doesn't play that way, Miami actually has a running game and will establish the ability to ram it down the Jets throat. Just like last year.

Like last years first game. :P The fins are a lock to win this week, no doubt.

Really? You rammed what now? Your team was completely dominated in the second game. Ya know just like you pay that mistress to be on fri nights. Win you did, but let's not get all huffy puffy about what your team can do against us when you weren't able to do that the last time we played.

Why didn't you run it down the Bills throats with your powerhouse running game you load?

Archived