Phins vs. Jets. My Favorite Part of Football.

crashingjet

After spending the week popping off about arrests and lawsuits. Debating the merits of 2 road wins vs. a 1-1 home stand, I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for a fun week. Even though my work suffers, I always enjoy the leadup to these division games.

Here's to an injury free game :cheers:

One of your vaunted "road wins" was against the Bills, fer Chrissake. :lol:

Fully agree with you CJ. The smack talk is fun but this is what football is all about. A rivalry game, one that could go either way, which looks like it could have a HUGE bearing on the division. The fact that there is a genuine hatred in the Jets-Dolphins rivalry, at least among the fans, makes it all the more interesting.

Can't wait for this and although I want us to pound your team into next season, I hope for an injury free game.

Yeah. I mean, you can blow me as far as I'm concerned--but it's not personal. Good original post. Jets/Phins is a classic and a great matchup year in and year out. I'm with on you on the no injuries thing. I'd be cool if there was an Ebola outbreak though. Still, you're probably a good dude outside of your fandom. A good dude who can blow me. Nothing personal. :D

After spending the week popping off about arrests and lawsuits. Debating the merits of 2 road wins vs. a 1-1 home stand, I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for a fun week. Even though my work suffers, I always enjoy the leadup to these division games.

Here's to an injury free game :cheers:

My favorite game of Football every year. I look forward to it the most.

Good luck. I think this is going to be a great one (if the Jets win ;-).

Archived