Best or LT?

Klecko73isGod

Do I risk not starting Best as he is 90% of the Lions offense right now? Just got a feeling the Vikings are gonna key on him and shut him down.

I also got a feeling that LT is gonna finally break through and get into the end zone a couple times tomorrow night.

Anybody with more fantasy experience have something to add?

Do I risk not starting Best as he is 90% of the Lions offense right now? Just got a feeling the Vikings are gonna key on him and shut him down.

I also got a feeling that LT is gonna finally break through and get into the end zone a couple times tomorrow night.

Anybody with more fantasy experience have something to add?

The best way for a team to get a running back big numbers is to complement the running game with a vertical passing attack. The Lions have that through Calvin Johnson. Best will continue to get his numbers because Megatron is there to keep defenses honest. The only reason he wouldn't this week is if the Vikings go ahead early and stay there, forcing the Lions to play catchup through the air. However, since the Viking run defense is not what it used to be, even still I think Best will get touches.

Archived