**** Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread ****

war ensemble

Exactly between Schitty getting cute and Rex blitzing 7 on 2nd, 3rd and the parking lot we are doing them favors, I just hope Rex tells Schitty to tighten up and he makes the necessary 2nd half adjustment like last week.

Not to mention the no-challenge in the first half and the timeouts.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @ this being on Schottenheimer. Once again people...never mind.

I just hope they don't suck in the second half.

Law and Order...Los Angeles. Alfred Molina AND Terrence Howard!!!?!!? As if TV couldn't get better!

Terence Howard priced hismelf out of the "Ironman" franchise. Great career move!

Where do these "L&O" shows find these nonethnic Wonderbread murderous white people?

So on the 10th every game will include Italian language and sub-titles? If so, I can live with that. With the Fins it is driven by Jennifer Lopez and her maricon hubby. Is every show in the *USA* bilingual for the month??? BTW, I am sick of "press 2 for English"!

If you want to use that term you can do it elsewhere.

Lol @ this being on Schottenheimer. Once again people...never mind.

I just hope they don't suck in the second half.

Law and Order...Los Angeles. Alfred Molina AND Terrence Howard!!!?!!? As if TV couldn't get better!

What? The execution can't be blamed this time... Sanchez has played great. It was Schottenheimer's decisions to take the ball out of Sanchez's hands and call stupid wildcat plays. News flash... we don't run the wildcat all that well with Brad Smith, we run it even worse with Shonn Greene.

We had their defense reeling and then called plays that mirror the offense their own D sees in practice regularly, how does that make any sense?

What? The execution can't be blamed this time... Sanchez has played great. It was Schottenheimer's decisions to take the ball out of Sanchez's hands and call stupid wildcat plays. News flash... we don't run the wildcat all that well with Brad Smith, we run it even worse with Shonn Greene.

We had their defense reeling and then called plays that mirror the offense their own D sees in practice regularly, how does that make any sense?

D going soft - Ryan

Non-Challenge - Ryan

Crap timeout - Ryan

Penalties - Ryan

Offensive goes conservative after scoring two through the air...Schottenheimer? I mean it could make sense in the direct sense, but there's alot of things saying Rex is managing this game like crap.

Archived