**** Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread ****

war ensemble

lol agreed. it wont kill the team but the media will eat it up

You're a class act for coming here like a man the night of the game. We'll give your brethren a day or 2 to come back before we write off the Miami fans on JetNation as being spinless.

As for next week, as I mentioned before, I hope you beat the hell out of the Pats.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a class act for coming here like a man the night of the game. We'll give your brethren a day or 2 to come back before we write off the Miami fans on JetNation as being spinless.

As for next week, as I mentioned before, I hope you beat the hell out of the Pats.

thx. i hope so too. btw i just hang around here so when the yanks make the playoffs i have somewhere to post lol

I think the key for the Dolphins will be getting Sanchez to throw picks........Jason Allen is an improvement over Sean Smith..........If we can get to him, there is a good chance he will try to force some throws

The guy I would watch is Fasano....look for the middle of the field to be the place to attack.

Should be an entertaining game yet again.

Well, first one didn't work out for you.

I followed your advice and kept my eyes on Fasano....both plays.

you nailed the last one!

Miami always plays us tough but its not always the case against everyone else. Watch how Miami performs compared to New England over the course of the rest of the season. The Pats will be either ahead of us or nipping at our heels while the Dolphins fall off.

This.

The Jets are Miami's Super Bowl, twice a year. They were thumping their chests going 2-0 against NY while completely failing to notice that they went 5-9 against the rest of the league last year.

Conversely, NE are the Jets Super Bowl, and I was very happy to see that they didn't come out flat against Miami after their big win last week.

Now the Jets have to avoid overconfidence against the Bills, who are also always a headache.

This.

The Jets are Miami's Super Bowl, twice a year. They were thumping their chests going 2-0 against NY while completely failing to notice that they went 5-9 against the rest of the league last year.

Conversely, NE are the Jets Super Bowl, and I was very happy to see that they didn't come out flat against Miami after their big win last week.

Now the Jets have to avoid overconfidence against the Bills, who are also always a headache.

Agree with all of this.

The Pats still have that passing game, with Brady and co. they'll still somehow overcome their issues and pull of a 10-12 win season. They always do.

I think we are the top team though, we just need to maintain this level of playa and not get too cute on offense in games where we really don't need to be.

This.

Definitely a kind of brotherly competition going on. The Jets are the middle brother but it looks like they may finally surpass the big brother. It'd be kind of nice if the little brother beats the big brother too. Traditionally Miami has been good against the Pats too actually.

Well, first one didn't work out for you.

I followed your advice and kept my eyes on Fasano....both plays.

you nailed the last one!

allen had a rough game no doubt. he had some good plays but the bad ones were killers. it will be interesting to see if he can bounce back. Cornerbacks need to have short memories. As for Fasano, what happened during the game is a mixture of your pass pressure and our offensive line. They ended up keeping in Fasano to help block. Remember the JT sack? Better to have a TE blocking than a RB. It was a good game with plenty of in game adjustments by both teams coordinators throughout the game. Usually teams script the first fifteen plays or so and then end up figuring out whats working and what isnt and adjusting accordingly. Your coordinators did a great job in breaking down the game film and coming up with a brilliant script for the first fifteen plays or so. That was the first qtr and it took us till the 2nd qtr before we could adjust to what you were doing schemewise. Good game

Archived