JETS @ BRONCOS (The Green Mile) by The Jets Fans

www.meetup.com/greenmile

What: Jets @ Broncos (Week 6) The Green Mile

When: Sunday, October 17, 2010 2:00 AM

Where: Invesco Field at Mile High

1701 Bryant St

Denver, CO 80204

720-258-3000

Welcome to The Green Mile. We are going to Denver baby! MILE HIGH! Dress warm! We are going in. We are working on the tailgate/meetup location. But RSVP NOW if you are planning on Going. Kick off is at 2:05pm Mountain.

Welcome To The Green Mile

(Presented by The Jets Fans)

Event: Jets @ Broncos (The Green Mile)

Date October 17th, 2010

Time: 8am @ Denny's Parking Lot @ 1605 Federal Blvd Denver, CO 80204

Time: 8:45am (Get in Line with our vehicals to go into the stadium, section TBA)

Time: 9am-1:45pm (Tailgate with The Green Mile)

Time: 2:05pm - 5:00pm (Watching the game)

Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm (Celebrating and more drinking in the parking lot)

Tickets - Upper Level Sidelines, $200.00 per ticket

Tailgate Passes - $40.00 prepaid or $50.00 at The Green Mile. Includes Music, Games & Prizes, Give aways, contests all you can eat and drink. (Menu to be determined)

The Green Mile Bundle - 1 ticket to the game and 1 Tailgate Pass $230.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Green Mile Tailgate - We will be meeting at 8AM In the Denny's Parking Lot @ 1605 Federal Blvd Denver, CO 80204 with our local Chapter "The Denver Jets Fans" and our tailgate Uhaul or catering company. We will then all be driving into the stadium parking lot TOGETHER. Then we can all park next to each other creating "The Green Mile". I am gonna try to pre order our parking passes tomorrow. If not, we will inform you where we will be. And I will give you "The Green Mile" Hotline number to call from the stadium to find us.

Tailgating at Invesco Field

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. http://www.invescofie...

Gabagool

post-7534-016098900 1285481969_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FYI for anyone going to the game, I read that this was canceled, lol, don't want to see anyone waiting at Denny's sunday morning.

To the original poster, if you are going to make these posts, you should keep them updated when plans change. Of course I may be totally wrong here, but this is what I have read and heard elsewhere.

These tailgate parties open to the public are NOT as easy to do as throwing a few burgers and steaks on the grill for 5 of your friends.

Archived