Woodhead looking like Barry Sanders

InstantClassic

He mentioned them both, but Dire Jet specifically stated "Woodhead" and "Faulk" don't belong in the same sentence. Those two separate combination of letters did not end up in the same sentence, thus JiF wins by technicality.

yeah but when he said woodhead and faulk didn't belong in the same sentence he was referring to the people not the words. because those 2 words have no meaning if they are not referring to specific people. so no...he doesn't win by technicality.

yeah but when he said woodhead and faulk didn't belong in the same sentence he was referring to the people not the words. because those 2 words have no meaning if they are not referring to specific people. so no...he doesn't win by technicality.

These are two differing interpretations of DireJet's words; however, the textual analysis of most exegeses prefer the literal over the "reading between the lines" interpretations. I could hold the argument that the "Woodhead" and "Faulk" DireJet refers to actually means the "yes" and "but" in the disputed sentence, and it would theoretically hold as much weight as your argument.

Pretty funny seeing the Madden/Fantasy football Generation go ballistic over 1 game.

Its one game.

I remember Don Beebe getting 4 TDs in 1st game of season a few years back, and everyone went gaga and picke dhim up. He had 2 more rest of season I think.

Chill everyone.

He mentioned them both, but Dire Jet specifically stated "Woodhead" and "Faulk" don't belong in the same sentence. Those two separate combination of letters did not end up in the same sentence, thus JiF wins by technicality.

A win is a win is a win. Thank you.

All kidding aside, I didnt mean Danny Woodhead would be as good as Faulk. I meant what I said, I could see the Patriots using him in similar fashion therefore he could become a Faulk like player.

Yes, but its not completely unlikely he becomes a Faulk for them. We used him in that fashion sparingly last season.

The kid is a Football player. He's got mad heart. Wouldnt surprise me at all if he makes a career in New England. Mostly because its typical Jets fashion, but also because he's a good little player who definitely can provide value.

He fits the Faulk role perfectly. He can easily flourish in New England. We don't run that style of offense, therefore he isn't as useful to us.

Sometimes, it's not the system that makes the player, but the player is perfect for that system.

As he gains Belichecks trust, prepare to see more of him. While I wanted the pats to lose, I was glad for danny.

He fits the Faulk role perfectly. He can easily flourish in New England. We don't run that style of offense, therefore he isn't as useful to us.

Sometimes, it's not the system that makes the player, but the player is perfect for that system.

As he gains Belichecks trust, prepare to see more of him. While I wanted the pats to lose, I was glad for danny.

In due time, we'll be running that offense once Sanchez is good enough to build an offense that's like 98% passing.

This game is fun today.

Archived