welcome to reality, dolphags.

freestater

Everything gay about the Dolphin franchise was on full display tonight in front of a national audience. From the horrid national anthem to the seizure-inducing orange jerseys to the homosexual halftime show to the incessant airtime of all the stupid celebrity part-owners of the team. I hate the Miami Dolphins so much. Though we won ugly, I'll freaking take it to the bank and laugh about it for the whole week.

I'd congratulate you, but you're acting like classless dicks as could be expected, so I won't. Instead I'll just show my face so you guys can't accuse me of hiding out. Fortunately we get another shot at you and we'll get some payback I'm sure.

Sure is a coincidence what won it for us last years Monday night lost it for us this (Wildfad) and of course Jason Allen's blunders.

I'd congratulate you, but you're acting like classless dicks as could be expected, so I won't. Instead I'll just show my face so you guys can't accuse me of hiding out. Fortunately we get another shot at you and we'll get some payback I'm sure.

Sure is a coincidence what won it for us last years Monday night lost it for us this (Wildfad) and of course Jason Allen's blunders.

So that's how it feels to be crushed orange. :lol:

Maybe if all didn't run your mouths, call us overrated, and basically guarantee victory on a Jets message board all week we'd be nicer. and don't act like you all wouldn't be rubbing it in had you won.

Classless dick: One who talks trash a week before a game and continues to do so after a loss. SEE: Dolphins fan.

Hey DrowntheJets, what happened to the "best CB duo in the game"? The way you Miami fans told the story, the Dolphins were supposed to be a top 5 defense based on games against the Bills (lol) and Vikings sans Sidney Rice and sans an injury-free Percy Harvin? I'd really like to look back at that thread where one of your boys boasted that you held former Dolphin Greg Camarillo to one catch. :lol:

It's all playful banter until after the game. Our teams are pretty evenly matched if you haven't noticed. Enjoy it girls.

If you haven't noticed, we're missing our best player, our best pass rusher and our best offensive weapon. We still won, in Miami.

The Jets are going improve - significantly. We're far from "evenly matched".

LOL, this is the best, in the game thread, the Brandon Marshall TD - Braylon TD swing.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?284278-***Official-Dolphins-Vs.-New-York-Jets-SUNF-Game-Night-Thread***/page82

My favorite, right after the kickoff after the Marshall TD:

Dont we all think this is where Sanchez will crumble. I hope I am write' date=' time for a big pick 7 from allen [/quote']

It's all playful banter until after the game. Our teams are pretty evenly matched if you haven't noticed. Enjoy it girls.

Winning by 8 on a hot, humid night in Miami to spoil your home opener despite not having Darrelle Revis, Kris Jenkins, Calvin Pace, Braylon Edwards for a quarter and with Nick Mangold and Jason Taylor playing hurt doesn't exactly tell me we're "evenly matched". It tells me we're going to absolutely destroy you when you come back to New York.

LOL, this is the best, in the game thread, the Brandon Marshall TD - Braylon TD swing.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?284278-***Official-Dolphins-Vs.-New-York-Jets-SUNF-Game-Night-Thread***/page82

My favorite, right after the kickoff after the Marshall TD:

The most bipolar fan base. In about three second it goes from being over to mass suicide.

Everything gay about the Dolphin franchise was on full display tonight in front of a national audience. From the horrid national anthem to the seizure-inducing orange jerseys to the homosexual halftime show to the incessant airtime of all the stupid celebrity part-owners of the team. I hate the Miami Dolphins so much. Though we won ugly, I'll freaking take it to the bank and laugh about it for the whole week.

I missed the anthem, sounds like I was lucky in that. All I can say is the gayness of the halftime show will haunt for years.

Haha!

Last year your team beat the Jets twice by less than a TD, the second time -particularly- requiring some bizarre circumstances, and all we heard around here is how you kicked our asses.

We go into Miami missing a number of key players for your homosexuality themed home opener only to win by more than a TD and we're "evenly matched."

What a joke! laugh.gif

Nice schedule coming up, btw. Enjoy that, Missy. cool.gif

Oh I love the irony. All we heard from morons like yourself all offseason right up until kickoff last night was how you kicked the living crap out of us twice last year, despite the fact that those games were decided by four and five points respectively.

Well guess what lowlife? We just beat your a$$ by EIGHT. In Dolphanland that's as lopsided an asskicking as is humanly possible. Eat that kid.

Hey DrowntheJets, what happened to the "best CB duo in the game"? The way you Miami fans told the story, the Dolphins were supposed to be a top 5 defense based on games against the Bills (lol) and Vikings sans Sidney Rice and sans an injury-free Percy Harvin? I'd really like to look back at that thread where one of your boys boasted that you held former Dolphin Greg Camarillo to one catch. :lol:

And then they ran into a good quarterback. ;)

Hahahahahaha....how does it feel to get your a$$ torn apart? The Jets just dominated in your house.

Yes, I agree, we are evenly matched.

Without Darrelle Revis, Calvin Pace, Kris Jenkins and Santonio Holmes, it's close enough for you to stay with us in your home stadium and only lose by eight. You guys are right there.

Yes, I agree, we are evenly matched.

Without Darrelle Revis, Calvin Pace, Kris Jenkins and Santonio Holmes, it's close enough for you to stay with us in your home stadium and only lose by eight. You guys are right there.

Well said.

Missing four huge pieces the Jets still beat the Dolphins by almost as many points as the Dolphins won both games combined last year. That, my friends, is a major beatdown. :yes:

Thanx for stopping in. You guys played a great game and it was close. One question before you go though....

YOU MAD?

There is nothing "even" about these two teams. The JETS were missing their best run stuffer, best pass rusher, best coverage guy. How is that even. Take away Wake, Dansby, and Davis and that would be even.

Archived