Most Underrated Miami Dolphin

s dubb

This was actually the first game he didn't kill us with his play calling(in one and a quarter seasons.) Some how I think someone above him was forcing him to call a more aggressive game. First time he took the reigns off Henne, and Henne did exceptionally well.

Somone needs to force you to be more original and creative!

Island, Cursh should read Beach, Crushed! :lol:

Henne did exceptionally well, in the loss! :rl:

Somone needs to force you to be more original and creative!

Island, Cursh should read Beach, Crushed! :lol:

Henne did exceptionally well, in the loss! :rl:

Add the -ed for me and I'll wear it, just to show that I can take a loss and stay positive in week 3. Regardless, A Dolphin fan knows a helluva lot more about our OC and where he stands with the fans as a majority, for good reason. But yes, last night the offense was called pretty well. I'm still not seeing enough Ronnie Brown however, and most of us fans wish to CAN the CAT.

Add the -ed for me and I'll wear it, just to show that I can take a loss and stay positive in week 3. Regardless, A Dolphin fan knows a helluva lot more about our OC and where he stands with the fans as a majority, for good reason. But yes, last night the offense was called pretty well. I'm still not seeing enough Ronnie Brown however, and most of us fans wish to CAN the CAT.

I would never deface the Broncos name like that, besides you look even stupider keeping it the way it is. :bwahaharoll:

Oh and your precious little beast beach, never burned Revis Island. :lol:

He could not even make enough impact to beat the AlCrotraz Jets! :rl:

Yes you should can the cat, especially since we run so much better than you! :1st:

I would never deface the Broncos name like that, besides you look even stupider keeping it the way it is. :bwahaharoll:

Oh and your precious little beast beach, never burned Revis Island. :lol:

He could not even make enough impact to beat the AlCrotraz Jets! :rl:

Yes you should can the cat, especially since we run so much better than you! :1st:

You really have a hard one for the Donkos huh? Are you sure your a Jets' fan? Maybe I will put up a different pack of soft drinks to help you down. Or maybe I'll just show you a picture of a beatiful woman; and then another of Mark Sanchez. It could be like some kind of Chinese dick torture. Haha.

When are you gonna get tired of me clownin you Brook?

You really have a hard one for the Donkos huh? Are you sure your a Jets' fan? Maybe I will put up a different pack of soft drinks to help you down.

Wait a minute, you have a Broncos sig, and you question my affection for them. :lol:

Or maybe I'll just show you a picture of a beatiful woman; and then another of Mark Sanchez. It could be like some kind of Chinese dick torture. Haha.

So it was the Chinese that made you bi then. :blink:

When are you gonna get tired of me clownin you Brook?

Let me know when you start, and I'll tell you. :rl:

Dan Henning offensive Co.

This guy can call some f*ckin football games. He takes Rex's unruly approach and counters him. He knows Rex wants to bring heat, he knows when and how he'll bring it and Dan Henning always seems to have a full proof game plan to counter what Rex throws at them. Chad Henne threw for 350 tonight. Dude looked like Joe Montana out there. I'm glad we won Rex let Devon Bess and Hartline do their thing between the 20's but they couldn't really score. Dan Henning seems to have Rex's number, Sanchez came to the rescue in this game and if it wasn't for him we'd be screwed, Props to El Matador!

Dan Henning should receive a game ball. This man calls some awesome offensive packages.

I agree 100%

nobody gets second guessed more than a football OC ( ok baseball managers) but from the first playcall (bomb to hartline) you could see they were going after the usual targets (wilson, jimmy) and that's what a good playcaller does

you can't dial up passes 80% of the time, it's foolish to think they could have had henne throw 60 times and win

you have to have balance

for the dolphins, balance means running traditionally and running the wildcat as well

it's funny some people are killing him for running the cat, but isn' that how ronnie scored on MNF last year for the win vs the jets ?

its even funnier those who are complaining they should have thrown more when a key turning point in the game was a spot where maybe they should have run it;

Critical call: The Dolphins were one of the most dominant running teams in the NFL last year, but when they got second-and-goal from the 2 in the third quarter, offensive coordinator Dan Henning called two pass plays. Both were incomplete, and the Dolphins had to settle for a field goal.

henning could be my OC any day

I'm pretty sure rex respects him, and rex might know a little bit more than the average poster

Yeah, I'm well aware of the Jets struggle with Schotty, especially after your 1st game. Considering the change since then, you'd think somebody else has been calling the plays for the last 2 games. Good for you guys that he's turned it around, maybe we could get Schotty over to the retirement home for lunch with Dan Henning.

On a side note, has anybody seen Miami's defense? I heard they were in Miami, but I didn't actually see them last night. I'm starting to get worried and may file a missing persons report.

Felt like all Cris Collinsworth talked about was how athletic your players were.

Archived