pats/phins MNF

GaNGGreeN4LyFE

I hope the Dolphags win.

They are 2-1 and WAAAAY overated! Game 1 they beat the bills (only by five points) Whoop dee ****in doo! Game 2 they beat the Vikes(only by 4 points). Vikes WR core consisted of Berrian and Camirillo LMAO. Brett Farve gave that game to em'.

The Patriots are a team that could stay in any game, no matter who they are playing. They are way more of a threat than the dolphags will ever be...

I want the fish to lose every week and twice on Sundays, but it won't bother me if they beat the Pats next Monday.

The Jets game had to crush the fish. They really gave their best performance, and still lost by more than a TD. I don't know if they'll have it in them to beat the Pats. Which is also fine.

idk i'm kind of torn on this one. on on ehand it's the patriots and you have to figure they'll be in it at th eend so any loss they can get now will be good for us. ut on the othe rhand i just wathced the dolphins play a much tougher game against us then the patriots did and i think maybe they are the tougher of the 2 teams. either way i think the patriots win it.......i just don't see the dolphins being ale to contain that offense and i don't think they can win a shootout against the pats either.

idk i'm kind of torn on this one. on on ehand it's the patriots and you have to figure they'll be in it at th eend so any loss they can get now will be good for us. ut on the othe rhand i just wathced the dolphins play a much tougher game against us then the patriots did and i think maybe they are the tougher of the 2 teams. either way i think the patriots win it.......i just don't see the dolphins being ale to contain that offense and i don't think they can win a shootout against the pats either.

What's a more likely scenario; us going into Foxborough in Week 13 and winning or finishing off the Miami sweep at home? I'd say the latter. Go Miami.

Root for Miami.

No can do.

I have a difficult time rooting for them when the Jets need a fish win for mathematical reasons at the end of the season, no way can I root for them week #4.

It won't bother me if the fish beat the Pats, but I'm really probably rooting for them to go on a sadly forever after losing streak.

Um....the Patriots defense is as pathetic as I have seen in a long, long time. I knew the Bodden injury would kill 'em. Warren being IR'ed hasn't helped either. No pass rush, safeties that can't cover, one DB with shot confidence and the other a rookie who may be playing marginally better than your rookie DB.

I say the Phins win. It will come down to run defense....and yes, even after last night, the Phins run d is better than the Pats run d. The Pats offense is fine....the defense will kill 'em. If the Pats defense can make Fitzpatrick look like Kelly - I'm thinking Henne will look like Marino Monday night. Only bright spot for the Patriots is their two new shiney toys: Hernandez and Gronkowski.

BTW - why do some of you hate Woodhead so much? I think he may actually be a decent replacement for Faulk in some spots.

I want the fish to lose every week and twice on Sundays, but it won't bother me if they beat the Pats next Monday.

The Jets game had to crush the fish. They really gave their best performance, and still lost by more than a TD. I don't know if they'll have it in them to beat the Pats. Which is also fine.

I'm with you on this. I don't care either way and I can't root for either under these circumstances. 2002 circumstances I can root for the Pats, but this isn't remotely close.

I think the Pats are better than the Fins, but the Fins have the unfair homefield advantage and the Pats suck on the road.

I say the Phins win. It will come down to run defense....and yes, even after last night, the Phins run d is better than the Pats run d. The Pats offense is fine....the defense will kill 'em. If the Pats defense can make Fitzpatrick look like Kelly - I'm thinking Henne will look like Marino Monday night. Only bright spot for the Patriots is their two new shiney toys: Hernandez and Gronkowski.

You like playing possum. :P

The fish save their best for the Jets, and that was it last night. The Jets put up 31 points and 400 yards of offense on that dee. If the two teams get into a shootout, the advantage goes to Brady and all his receivers. Those TE's will be huge because Miami can't cover TE's - but they have Welker and Moss to worry about so they can't do much to overcompensate. If the Pats can do anything on the ground at all, they'll win going away.

I think the fish will drop quickly to their destined 3rd place finish.

BTW - why do some of you hate Woodhead so much? I think he may actually be a decent replacement for Faulk in some spots.

I like Woodhead. He should be a decent replacement for Faulk in some spots. He's got great hands and a huge heart. The Jets couldn't make use of him, though, behind LT and Greene, and he really brings nothing to the table on special teams. But if LT were to get hurt, I think they'll miss him.

Could be very similar to last night's game. The Pats D is horrid, but after last night's performance the Phins D may also be in trouble. Randy Moss will get his obligatory TD against us for sure.

No way. Will Allen will shut him down. Guy is finally playing like the player he is, read this on Finheaven, must be true.

You like playing possum. :P

The fish save their best for the Jets, and that was it last night. The Jets put up 31 points and 400 yards of offense on that dee. If the two teams get into a shootout, the advantage goes to Brady and all his receivers. Those TE's will be huge because Miami can't cover TE's - but they have Welker and Moss to worry about so they can't do much to overcompensate. If the Pats can do anything on the ground at all, they'll win going away.

I think the fish will drop quickly to their destined 3rd place finish.

I like Woodhead. He should be a decent replacement for Faulk in some spots. He's got great hands and a huge heart. The Jets couldn't make use of him, though, behind LT and Greene, and he really brings nothing to the table on special teams. But if LT were to get hurt, I think they'll miss him.

Does that mean you would go down on Pinnochio on a first date?

Um....the Patriots defense is as pathetic as I have seen in a long, long time. I knew the Bodden injury would kill 'em. Warren being IR'ed hasn't helped either. No pass rush, safeties that can't cover, one DB with shot confidence and the other a rookie who may be playing marginally better than your rookie DB.

I hate the pats, but wish the best for Woodhead. I have said before and say again, unfortunately I believe he is the perfect fit for that offense. He is a mini Faulk. Hopefully the defense sucks so bad and they lose but little Danny steps up and hits a payday.

Keep an eye on Hernandez. He's going to be a pain the a$$ for years to come.

I was pissed the Phins didn't draft him. Unfortunately, he does not fit this regime's requirements for a TE, whom they prefer be more of a blocker than a pass catcher. Trust me though, I know he'll be trouble next Monday. I watched him at UF and knew he was gonna be a good one.

idk who to pick for this game. somehow something in me thinks belichick will figure out a way to get his defense to play well enough for his offense to win alot of games for him. i don't think the fins will be able to outscore them. fins offense just played the best they will play all year last night. i think the patriots will win about 40-28

I was pissed the Phins didn't draft him. Unfortunately, he does not fit this regime's requirements for a TE, whom they prefer be more of a blocker than a pass catcher. Trust me though, I know he'll be trouble next Monday. I watched him at UF and knew he was gonna be a good one.

Pats rookie TE's yesterday: 9 receptions, 108 yards, 1 TD and 0 drops.

Pats rookie TE's yesterday: 9 receptions, 108 yards, 1 TD and 0 drops.

Doesn't surprise me. The Pats utilize their TE's as well as anyone in the league. Hernandez is a perfect fit for that offense, where they don't need him to block. He, like Keller, creates mis-matches for opposing D's. It's what I hope Miami will wake up and soon realize.

Archived