Congrats Fellas

HardKoreXXX

I'm eating crow but you can't stop crowing. If you want to stalk me go scrub the dirt off my Nike's or something more useful boy wonder.

Stalk you? You are on a Jets board, after talking sh*t all week, and getting totally smacked in the face! :lol:

No you are here talking sh*t about how you are going to beat us next time. :rl:

Yeah tell me about it! :bwahaharoll:

I have given you credit for your win already, have a look around. I'm here as to not show I'm just a troll who talks sh*t and runs. Take it how you give it right... so when we beat you later this year I can come back and mock you guys.

That is all well in good, but bringing up how you beat us last year on Monday night less than 24 hours after we just beat you is in poor forum and is all you had in the holster, but that gun is shooting blanks. And as for Mock us guys you did for a whole year and that ended last nigh sorry. I really think its gonna be at least another year if not longer before you get to mock again.

That is all well in good, but bringing up how you beat us last year on Monday night less than 24 hours after we just beat you is in poor forum and is all you had in the holster, but that gun is shooting blanks. And as for Mock us guys you did for a whole year and that ended last nigh sorry. I really think its gonna be at least another year if not longer before you get to mock again.

I'm just explaining to the dimwits around how 3 players isn't gonna put you over the top of us. A solid game plan will, like it did last night when you got off to a 14-0 lead. Otherwise we've been evenly matched for two years now. It's still anybodys division. It's WEEK 3. I know you guys are riding high, and I expect nothing else. At the end of the day it's one division win, and 3 teams in the AFC East are 2-1. Just letting you guys know this doesn't BREAK us nor does it MAKE you. We'll see what transpires for the rest of the season.

Yes, you do have a good football team, I haven't said otherwise.

Edited by DrownTheJets

I'm just explaining to the dimwits around how 3 players isn't gonna put you over the top of us. A solid game plan will, like it did last night when you got off to a 14-0 lead. Otherwise we've been evenly matched for two years now. It's still anybodys division. It's WEEK 3. I know you guys are riding high, and I expect nothing else. At the end of the day it's one division win, and 3 teams in the AFC East are 2-1. Just letting you guys know this doesn't BREAK us nor does it MAKE you. We'll see what transpires for the rest of the season.

Yes, you do have a good football team, I haven't said otherwise.

Not only did we not have Pace, Revis or Jenkins last night, but we beat you with a hurt Taylor and Mangold in your own building!

Last year we did not have Cro, LT, Taylor, or Holmes, but keep hanging your hat on last year and telling yourself we're the same team. :blink:

What else could you do after last night's beating in our home away from home!? :bwahaharoll:

How many of those 2-1 teams are 2-0 in the division, and beat the other two 2-1 teams? :rl:

You were going to beat us last night too remember? :lol: