The Jets are the outlaws of the NFL huh?

madmikeisback

Quite frankly I'm a little tired of Dungy and his religious perspective on what's right. this is FOOTBALL!!!!!!

F*CK him right where he eats his eggs!

That was my other favorite - Dungy talking about how he cut a marginal player for being popped for DUI with a loaded gun on the passenger seat. I guarantee he wouldn't have cut Robert Mathis or Bob Sanders had they been the one arrested.

Was I the only one a little annoyed by hearing Rodney Harrison, the man who had performance enhancing drugs mailed to him, acting as moral barometer for the Jets?

I wonder if that THUG was worried about the kids when he was being fined over and over again for dirty hits and doing steroids. NBC trotting him out there to moralize is a complete and utter embarrassment.

That was my other favorite - Dungy talking about how he cut a marginal player for being popped for DUI with a loaded gun on the passenger seat. I guarantee he wouldn't have cut Robert Mathis or Bob Sanders had they been the one arrested.

He wouldn't have cut Harrison; or he might have had Dungy shot.

dolphins got more good news today

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins reserve defensive tackle Tony McDaniel has been suspended one game without pay for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy.

He'll miss next Monday's game against New England.

McDaniel was arrested on a charge of domestic violence in February. Police said he got into an early-morning fight with his girlfriend at his home.

McDaniel has three tackles in three games for Miami, all as a substitute. He'll be eligible to return to the active roster Oct. 5, the NFL said Monday.

A fifth-year player from Tennessee, he joined the Dolphins in 2009 after playing his first three years with Jacksonville. He has 56 tackles in 44 career games

dolphins got more good news today

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins reserve defensive tackle Tony McDaniel has been suspended one game without pay for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy.

He'll miss next Monday's game against New England.

McDaniel was arrested on a charge of domestic violence in February. Police said he got into an early-morning fight with his girlfriend at his home.

McDaniel has three tackles in three games for Miami, all as a substitute. He'll be eligible to return to the active roster Oct. 5, the NFL said Monday.

A fifth-year player from Tennessee, he joined the Dolphins in 2009 after playing his first three years with Jacksonville. He has 56 tackles in 44 career games

Great. Now Miami will get praised for doing the RIGHT thing and suspending a player a full game.

You're right, glossed over that fact. So, surely, we'll hear a firestorm from the media as to why he wasn't punished by the team? You know how consistent those sports writers are.

I nornally ignore the media, but the bias and hypocrisy has been outrageous to me

what is the jets biggest sin ? they went on hard knocks and have a HC who says the goal every year is to win a championship ?

unreal

they so deperately want to keep the jets in the "gang that can't shoot straight" box, they hate it that the jets are changing the game

I have to give credit to chris collinsworth and peter king both adressed the issue and pointed out the 22 dui's and how nobody has yet to sit a player for a dui

except the jets ;)

fatboy and florio and lupica can suck my nuts :D

I don't understand how Braylon gets compared to thugs who've actually done things that hav e caused pain and injury. Braylon's actions certainly had the POTENTIAL to bring about harm. but no one was harmed. He'll lose his license and get beat up in the media--maybe a fine. Yet guys beating their wives/girlfriends, running drugs and guns and actually killing (Lookin at you Ray and Marvin) get a pass. Stupid.

While I agree, I dont understand the hatred toward the Jets. OTOH, I ******* love it!!!

It means people are intimidated. They wont admit it but when people try and purposely paint someone/something in a negative light unjustly, its because of fear.

Call the Jets Outlawz, Thugs, Badass Mofo's...I'll embrace it.

Didnt Marvin Harrison kill a man? I dont think he was quick to give him the ax.

Archived