The Jets are the outlaws of the NFL huh?

madmikeisback

I don't understand how Braylon gets compared to thugs who've actually done things that hav e caused pain and injury. Braylon's actions certainly had the POTENTIAL to bring about harm. but no one was harmed. He'll lose his license and get beat up in the media--maybe a fine. Yet guys beating their wives/girlfriends, running drugs and guns and actually killing (Lookin at you Ray and Marvin) get a pass. Stupid.

+1

The way Edwards got treated the past week was ridiculous. He's clearly a better guy than many of the trash that have sold more jerseys for the league before him.

W/e...it'll just be sweeter when he's one of the stars of the second half.

The Jets are outlaws in the sense that it's a cool image to have for a minute or two. In reality, no one in our roster is someone I'd consider a badass.

That was my other favorite - Dungy talking about how he cut a marginal player for being popped for DUI with a loaded gun on the passenger seat. I guarantee he wouldn't have cut Robert Mathis or Bob Sanders had they been the one arrested.

If Peyton Manning had have been arrested and Dungy tried to sit him for a game, Dungy would have been fired.

I hate that man. Luckiest coach in the history of the league. Manning was that team and still is.

Archived