Hey New England and Miami

Jetsfan80

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just felt the need to bump this and laugh.

There that feels better. :D

AFC East Team W L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5

New York Jets 2 1 0 .667 68 47 21 7 1-1 1-0 2-0 1.000 2-1 .667 0-0 2W 2-1

New England Patriots 2 1 0 .667 90 82 8 12 2-0 0-1 1-1 .500 2-1 .667 0-0 1W 2-1

Miami Dolphins 2 1 0 .667 52 51 1 5 0-1 2-0 1-1 .500 1-1 .500 1-0 1L 2-1

Buffalo Bills 0 3 0 .000 47 87 -40 5 0-1 0-2 0-2 .000 0-2 .000 0-1 3L 0-3

gay song. and brooklyn your avatar is awful...bart scott looks faggy as **** in it.Not sure if you guys noticed but were all 2-1 and yes i understand you beat us and the pats but the season is still in progress.

Was the season still in progress when after week 1 you idiots were boasting about the having the #1 D and controlling your own destiny? :blink:

You are an expert on faggy though, so there's no need to ask you how I could make it look less queer.

Just felt the need to bump this and laugh.

There that feels better. :D

AFC East Team W L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5

New York Jets 2 1 0 .667 68 47 21 7 1-1 1-0 2-0 1.000 2-1 .667 0-0 2W 2-1

New England Patriots 2 1 0 .667 90 82 8 12 2-0 0-1 1-1 .500 2-1 .667 0-0 1W 2-1

Miami Dolphins 2 1 0 .667 52 51 1 5 0-1 2-0 1-1 .500 1-1 .500 1-0 1L 2-1

Buffalo Bills 0 3 0 .000 47 87 -40 5 0-1 0-2 0-2 .000 0-2 .000 0-1 3L 0-3

man-on-moon.jpg

gay song. and brooklyn your avatar is awful...bart scott looks faggy as **** in it.Not sure if you guys noticed but were all 2-1 and yes i understand you beat us and the pats but the season is still in progress.

Oh the irony of the Dolphags. Coming around when they were in first place with chest out and nose high...now the Jets fans do it and you guys cant handle it. <3 this.

You know what else I <3. The a$$ whipping we've be given the AFCE so far. Domination station. Thats right. The Jets run a domination station and the Dolphags and Patcheatriots took a visit to that station and got the domination.

I said the pig was ripe for the slaughter and boy was it ripe.

I said the fish was seasoned for the fry and boy was that seasoning tasty.

Domination Station.

Oh the irony of the Dolphags. Coming around when they were in first place with chest out and nose high...now the Jets fans do it and you guys cant handle it. <3 this.

You know what else I <3. The a$$ whipping we've be given the AFCE so far. Domination station. Thats right. The Jets run a domination station and the Dolphags and Patcheatriots took a visit to that station and got the domination.

I said the pig was ripe for the slaughter and boy was it ripe.

I said the fish was seasoned for the fry and boy was that seasoning tasty.

Domination Station.

Can't say much, you guys kicked our a$$.

Last 17 games the 2 teams have played:

Pats: 13-4

Jets: 4-13

Are you a math major?

How is that helping you this year?

Jets: 1-0

cheats: 0-1

And we still beat you more than you beat us. :lol:

Math Majors know, both teams have been around more than 8.5 years. :rl:

That's history!

Like the last time the dolphags won a playoff game. :bwahaharoll:

i'm disintrested unless those playoff victories got you a Superbowl victory, theres really nothing to brag about wining a couple of playoff games if you didnt get that ring. The last time i checked it's been a long long time since our squads accomplished that.

i'm disintrested unless those playoff victories got you a Superbowl victory, theres really nothing to brag about wining a couple of playoff games if you didnt get that ring. The last time i checked it's been a long long time since our squads accomplished that.

I was not talking about our playoff wins, I was talking about your lack of them, in over a decade.

Last time I checked not winning jack sh*t in the post season since 1998, is not getting you any closer to accomplishing anything again.

Keep clinging on to the thought that since neither of us won it all in a while, makes your 12 year drought any less hysterical though.

I love LMAO every time you do that! :rl:

i'm disintrested unless those playoff victories got you a Superbowl victory, theres really nothing to brag about wining a couple of playoff games if you didnt get that ring.

Good luck convincing Jets fans of that.

The Jets get to the AFC Championship game exactly once a decade and then proceed to lose eveytime they get there.

How is that helping you this year?

Jets: 1-0

cheats: 0-1

And we still beat you more than you beat us. :lol:

Math Majors know, both teams have been around more than 8.5 years. :rl:

Pats' fans only remember the era that started once BB and the cheating started in 2001 though

Good luck convincing Jets fans of that.

The Jets get to the AFC Championship game exactly once a decade and then proceed to lose eveytime they get there.

I'll take that over 3 tainted rings, and watching the giants stomp out your perfect season every time!

Dude, not for nothing. But you're not exactly in the position to talk. The last time the Dolphins went to the Super Bowl was 25 years ago and they got completely humiliated.

Were you even born in 1973 when the Dolphins last won a championship?

Dude, not for nothing. But you're not exactly in the position to talk. The last time the Dolphins went to the Super Bowl was 25 years ago and they got completely humiliated.

Were you even born in 1973 when the Dolphins last won a championship?

Nope i wasn't alive. And i agree im in no position to talk, we havn't won sh*t since i've been alive, i'm guessing the same with you. But throwing a few playoff victories in my face with no ring to show for isnt gonna get me all riled up, which brook jet is trying to do with his playoff victories war chant everyday.

Archived