Hey New England and Miami

Jetsfan80

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope i wasn't alive. And i agree im in no position to talk, we havn't won sh*t since i've been alive, i'm guessing the same with you. But throwing a few playoff victories in my face with no ring to show for isnt gonna get me all riled up, which brook jet is trying to do with his playoff victories war chant everyday.

Well seeing as you have no idea what your team winning a playoff game feels like because its been so freakin' long since they did....

Another really dumb comment.

You'd take your 41 years of Super Bowl draught over 3 Super Bowl titles and a decade-long dynasty?

Jet fans are too funny.

Yup, I'd rather have nothing than to have a * on my chest.

Nothing! Which is exactly what you have that's not tainted.

Am I supposed to be surprised, that scum like you finds that to be dumb?

Right now the Jets legacy is super bowl 3, your legacy is you're a bunch of cheaters!

I'd rather be remembered for being the team that won the super bowl that changed the NFL, than to be remembered for being the team that gave the word low a whole new meaning.

And I expect most people in todays world, to disagree with me.

WOW. I joined JI about 6 years ago and you where already doing this "Moon landing championship"

thing. Amazing you haven;t killed yourself yet just from the mind numbing redundancy of your trolling brain.

You know what's really funny about that Crush? You and I joined JI at around the same time six years ago, so did JiF, RJF, CTM, EY, JetsBabe, Johnny Hector, and a bunch of others.

You know what hasn't happened since we all first joined JI? The Pats haven't won a championship.

Coincidence?

i'm disintrested unless those playoff victories got you a Superbowl victory, theres really nothing to brag about wining a couple of playoff games if you didnt get that ring. The last time i checked it's been a long long time since our squads accomplished that.

This comes from a guy who's a fan of a team that hasn;t won a playoff game since before he was born. Personally winning a couple playoff games feel better than getting trounced to the point where it makes you realize you shouldn;t have been their in the first place.

You know what's really funny about that Crush? You and I joined JI at around the same time six years ago, so did JiF, RJF, CTM, EY, JetsBabe, Johnny Hector, and a bunch of others.

You know what hasn't happened since we all first joined JI? The Pats haven't won a championship.

Coincidence?

They had their run. It's a brave new world brother Klecko, a brave new world.

WOW. I joined JI about 6 years ago and you where already doing this "Moon landing championship"

thing. Amazing you haven;t killed yourself yet just from the mind numbing redundancy of your trolling brain.

I havn't done it in awhile but i always use the "Man walked on Moon" last time jets won argument. good stuff.

This comes from a guy who's a fan of a team that hasn;t won a playoff game since before he was born. Personally winning a couple playoff games feel better than getting trounced to the point where it makes you realize you shouldn;t have been their in the first place.

Bro i'm 28. i've seen a playoff victory. Not many but i've seen some.

I havn't done it in awhile but i always use the "Man walked on Moon" last time jets won argument. good stuff.

I was talking to Patfantx actually. I prefer to stay in the present. In the present we won two playoff games and the Pats and the Dolphins got humilated because they didn;t belong their. Plain and simple.

It's priceless.

Not only that, it's pretty sad and pathetic as well.

It's actually worn out and irrelevant as well. Beating your asses last week is much nicer and relevant. But hey, if you want to live in the past don;t let me stop you. Patriots performance in last years playoff would fit the bill for pathetic. how's it feel to officially be approaching "has been?"

:rl:

I must have missed it, when did the NFL take away the Pats 3 Super Bowl titles?

And a friggn' 41 year legacy is nothing to be proud of.

41 years ago I was 4 and I hardly remember it. Two weeks ago I was 45 and rememeber every minute of beating the Pats a$$ in the second half of the game. Ask your nurse, she'll tell ya.

I must have missed it, when did the NFL take away the Pats 3 Super Bowl titles?

And a friggn' 41 year legacy is nothing to be proud of.

The NFL has too much to lose by doing that, still it does nothing to change your cheating legacy!

I'd rather have nothing to be proud of, then to be proud of being cheating scum!

41 years ago I was 4 and I hardly remember it. Two weeks ago I was 45 and rememeber every minute of beating the Pats a$$ in the second half of the game. Ask your nurse, she'll tell ya.

Are you really comparing a Week 3 regular season game to winning a Super Bowl?

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

There you go living in the past again.

The Pats are no longer relevant and neither are you. The Dolphins should destroy you old bastards this Sunday, starting your long, painful slide into oblivion.

Pats will come in 2nd in the division this year at 9-7

Dolphins will finish 7-9

Jets will come in first at 10-6.

All those teams are better than their records will be, but since they all play each other twice, they're going to cost each other wins. Plus Buffalo always puts up a fight in division games. And usually finds a way to win one or two a year.

I agree with your premise though. They just made a 33 year old QB the highest paid player in the NFL with a five year extension. Randy Moss is likely in his last year. The defense is still a couple years away from becoming good again...By the time they do, Brady will be about 35 or 36 and in the final years of his career.

Are you really comparing a Week 3 regular season game to winning a Super Bowl?

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

No but it means nothing now. Your 3 Superbowls are history. People remember the most recent things you do. Like getting owned by the horse shoe up their a$$ Giants. 17-1 and cheating are what you guys are known for. Nobody but the pats fans and ESPN care about what you did. The rest of the world is in this season. Have fun in the past.

No but it means nothing now. Your 3 Superbowls are history. People remember the most recent things you do. Like getting owned by the horse shoe up their a$$ Giants. 17-1 and cheating are what you guys are known for. Nobody but the pats fans and ESPN care about what you did. The rest of the world is in this season. Have fun in the past.

Dr. Cruslove as spoken. Pay attention to the truth this man speaks. It will set you free and change your life.

I know from experience.

<3 u muffin top. <3 u.

I actually disagree with this. A lot of people care about history. If you didn't, Namath would not be your hero.

Sure it's about this season. Isn't it always? To dismiss the past as irrelevant is kind of silly though.

What Jest fans have right now is hope. Pats fans look at their defense and "hope" the offense can carry it. Fleeting, yes. However, to dismiss the Pats accomplishments and to dimish the pleasure that the fan base recieved from their success is ...well, a Jets fan being a Jets fan. It's never enough to win. You must throw dirt in peoples faces.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the season. Things can turn on a dime. That's my hope, anyway. :)

Archived