Hey New England and Miami

Jetsfan80

The Pats were guilty of illegally taping coaches sending in signals.

Will you at least get your facts straight.

All teams video tape other teams, it's been going on since the beginning of the NFL.

What the Pats were guilty of is taping from the sidelines instead of taping from the press box or endzone.

If Goodell hadn't sent out his letter prior to the start of the season (letting teams know they can only tape from the press box or endzone)this would have been a non-issue.

Ratgini's original complaint to the NFL was the Pats violated this letter and were taping from sidelines.

It's nothing more than BB's arrogance.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All teams video tape other teams, it's been going on since the beginning of the NFL.

What the Pats were guilty of is taping from the sidelines instead of taping from the press box or endzone.

If Goodell hadn't sent out his letter prior to the start of the season (letting teams know they can only tape from the press box or endzone)this would have been a non-issue.

Ratgini's original complaint to the NFL was the Pats violated this letter and were taping from sidelines.

The state of denial that you people live in is hysterical.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3014677

Headline: Sources: Goodell determines Pats broke rules by taping Jets' signals

Eat it.

Congrats on your September championship.

That along with your off-season (41 years in a row) championship should qualify the Jets as the next NFL dynasty.

You are the only dick-bag talking about September championships, and bogus dynasties.

Let me get this right. The Jets, Pats & Dolphin are all 2-1.

Ravens beat Jets. Pats beat Bengals. Bengals beat Ravens. Dolphins beat Buffalo. Pats beat Buffalo. Jets beat Dolphins. Is your head spinning yet? 3 games have been played and the only thing we know is that Braylon Edwards likes to get his drink on and do a stupid dance when he scores a touchdown.

lol

For the gazillion and first time you are wrong and this is nothing more than equivocation designed to absolve the Patriots in your mind so you can accept rooting for a bunch of cheating scumbags who never won anything legitimately.

The Pats were guilty of illegally taping coaches sending in signals. That is what they got docked a draft pick for and why they were hit with record fines totalling three-quarters of a million dollars. In addition to that, they were also guilty of taping from a forbidden part of the field.

They would not have been docked a draft pick had they simply been taping from a forbidden place.

Goodell is a douche - of course they would have been docked the pick....how dare BB (who is a petulant child at times) not abide by his orders! The true "crime" was ignoring Goodell's warning. That is ALL on Belichick.

But, alas, why bother debating with you, Zippy the closed-minded broken record.

Goodell is a douche - of course they would have been docked the pick....how dare BB (who is a petulant child at times) not abide by his orders! The true "crime" was ignoring Goodell's warning. That is ALL on Belichick.

But, alas, why bother debating with you, Zippy the closed-minded broken record.

:face:

This is even sadder than TX.

So Kleck, since the 49ers and Broncos lost draft picks for breaking the rules, do you consider all their Super Bowl titles tainted as well?

Salary cap violations are hardly the same nor are they remotely as egregious as what the Pats did.

The Pats literally attempted to cheat at the game. It was organizational and the team's general M.O. for the better part of a decade. It was one step away from stealing the other team's playbook.

You love to claim that it barely gave them an advantage yet for three years none of your ilk has been willing to answer the following simple question which is odd since you all love to fancy yourselves as these football experts:

If the Pats gained little to no advantage from the taping of opposing coach's signals, why the hell did they do it for so long? Belichick is supposed to be this big genius, right? Why would he risk so much for little to no advantage?

The other part of this is noticing how the Pats have continually gotten worse at making halftime adjustments since they got caught, especially in their Super Bowl LOSS to the Giants.

Salary cap violations are hardly the same nor are they remotely as egregious as what the Pats did.

The Pats literally attempted to cheat at the game. It was organizational and the team's general M.O. for the better part of a decade. It was one step away from stealing the other team's playbook.

You love to claim that it barely gave them an advantage yet for three years none of your ilk has been willing to answer the following simple question which is odd since you all love to fancy yourselves as these football experts:

If the Pats gained little to no advantage from the taping of opposing coach's signals, why the hell did they do it for so long? Belichick is supposed to be this big genius, right? Why would he risk so much for little to no advantage?

The other part of this is noticing how the Pats have continually gotten worse at making halftime adjustments since they got caught, especially in their Super Bowl LOSS to the Giants.

Did you even bother to listen what Mike Ditka, Jimmy Johnson and Bill Billick said after spygate?

All 3 said this is standard operating procedure for ALL 32 teams.

Your jealous envy of the Pats success is comical.

Did you even bother to listen what Mike Ditka, Jimmy Johnson and Bill Billick said after spygate?

All 3 said this is standard operating procedure for ALL 32 teams.

Your jealous envy of the Pats success is comical.

Jesus the truth must hurt.

Mike Ditka is an idiot who still can't handle the fact that Buddy Ryan got carried off the field after the Bears whomped the living crap out of your Pats in the Super Bowl.

Jimmy Johnson is Belichick's a$$-hole fishing buddy. Of course he is going to defend his friend.

Who the hell is Bill Billick? Did you mean BRIAN Billick? If so, that's hardly an endorsement I'd be bragging about.

Here are the FACTS:

Only the Pats have been accused.

Only the Pats have been caught.

Only the Pats have been punished.

You still haven't answered my question.

all teams tape and do thigns like this to obtain a competitive advantage, the faux outrage over the pats getting caught is hypocritical

We all pee a little when we laugh too hard too. But some of us end up with gigantic stains and are called "pee pee pants." Little cheating to get an edge is what everyone does, building a faux dynasty from cheating is different. Not saying thats what they did, but if they did that would be different from what everyone else does.

Funny how they all bury their heads to it though, shame is a hell of a drug!

No shame at all.

I'm very happy with the Pats 8 division titles, 4 AFC Conference championships and 3 Super Bowl titles in the last 10 years.

When the Jets accomplish something that significant, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Now, go back to enjoying yet another Jets AFCCG loss.

No shame at all.

I'm very happy with the Pats 8 division titles, 4 AFC Conference championships and 3 Super Bowl titles in the last 10 years.

When the Jets accomplish something that significant, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Now, go back to enjoying yet another Jets AFCCG loss.

Of course you are, it takes dignity to be ashamed, you are too low for either.

Which is why none of you can ever answer the question.

Your significance is being world renown cheaters, and I never want to know.

I will, you keep enjoying your taint!

Actually, to correct you (again) the game plan got BETTER after the half-time adjustments were made in the Superbowl against the Giants. Of course, BB must have forgot to go over the "miraculous helmet catch" play.

The reason you saw defensive goo last year and already this year is because - well, the defense kind of sucks. There isn't a whole lot of adjusting you can do there other then sit back and be patient.

Wow, there's a major leap.

You throw out a thinly veiled threat, I call you on it and now I am scared to go because the Jets might lose? Wow you really are a bandwagoner aren't you?

Scared to go because the Jets might lose? That thought would never enter my mind.

I didnt threaten anyone. Youre a nutcase.

What I am I going to do? Take away your BBQ sauce?

Ive never been to a Pats game @ Gillete and have no current plans of attending one this season. If you really believed the Jets would sweep the Pats, you would go to the game, but you dont!

Of course you are, it takes dignity to be ashamed, you are too low for either.

Which is why none of you can ever answer the question.

Your significance is being world renown cheaters, and I never want to know.

I will, you keep enjoying your taint!

So long as youre a Yankees fan!

Clemens is going to prison as a Yankee.

I didnt threaten anyone. Youre a nutcase.

What I am I going to do? Take away your BBQ sauce?

Ive never been to a Pats game @ Foxboro and have no current plans of attending one this season. If you really believed the Jets would sweep the Pats, you would go to the game, but you dont!

I'm not going to the game because I live in Florida and have no desire to freeze my a$$ off in Fagboro in December.

Trust me, there are plenty of obnoxiously douchy Pats bangwagon jumpers like yourself who are regulars at the bar where JiF and I watch the games. So if the Jets lose, I am sure Handwarmers or one of his equally effemenite pals will be their usual sh*thead selves.

I don't see how not wanting to go to a game that is going to be played approximately 1200 miles from where I live in the freezing cold means I don't think my team is going to win.

You have no plans to attend the game, does that mean you think the Pats are going to lose dipsh*t?

It's hardly the most pressing issue on my mind, but besides the draft pick and heavy fines issued it's the fact that the league felt the need to destroy all the evidence that piqued my curiosity about the case. Why do that if it was just routine? Seems like tape from a routine violation might be handy in pointing out to the rest of the league what they're allowed and not allowed to do.

That said, I think Tom Brady looks better with the longer hair. Nice job by him.

1)

It's hardly the most pressing issue on my mind, but besides the draft pick and heavy fines issued it's the fact that the league felt the need to destroy all the evidence that piqued my curiosity about the case. Why do that if it was just routine? Seems like tape from a routine violation might be handy in pointing out to the rest of the league what they're allowed and not allowed to do.

2) That said, I think Tom Brady looks better with the longer hair. Nice job by him.

1) I've wondered that myself. The only conclusion I can draw from this is Goodell wanted this to go away as quickly as possible and had the tapes destroyed.

2) Damn homo.

1) I've wondered that myself. The only conclusion I can draw from this is Goodell wanted this to go away as quickly as possible and had the tapes destroyed.

That's the ONLY conclusion you can come to? Really? What a surprise!

The only LOGICAL conclusion anyone who is not a delusional homer can come to is that the tapes showed something far worse than what had previously been exposed and rather than drag the integrity of the game through the mud, Goodell felt the best course of action would be to destroy the tapes and save everyone the embarrassment and potential loss of income as the game could have taken a major hit if the legitimacy of three recent championships were seriously called into question.

I'm not going to the game because I live in Florida and have no desire to freeze my a$$ off in Fagboro in December.

Trust me, there are plenty of obnoxiously douchy Pats bangwagon jumpers like yourself who are regulars at the bar where JiF and I watch the games. So if the Jets lose, I am sure Handwarmers or one of his equally effemenite pals will be their usual sh*thead selves.

I don't see how not wanting to go to a game that is going to be played approximately 1200 miles from where I live in the freezing cold means I don't think my team is going to win.

You have no plans to attend the game, does that mean you think the Pats are going to lose dipsh*t?

Stay classy! HA

Cant JIF find another bar?

Jets are going to lose. You know why? They cannot stop the pass. Teams are using the Colts game plan and passing them to death. Revis is going to be hindered by a hammy all season long from not attending camp.

Stay classy! HA

Jets are going to lose. You know why? They cannot stop the pass. Teams are using the Colts game plan and passing them to death. Revis is going to be hindered by a hammy all season long from not attending camp.

Keep telling yourself that.

It's not going to make it come true....

Stay classy! HA

You hope.

Jets had the #1 passing dee in the league last year. They'll be okay. Revis will be back, and so will Calvin Pace. Pretty much the two best players on the defense, and both critical in pass defense. They'll really be okay.

I don't know why other teams hadn't though to use the Colts game plan before. That's brilliant! I mean, anybody can do what Peyton Manning does. Guy's a product of the system over there.

Archived