Listen closely phag fans

Jetfan13

I have to give the fins credit. I thought we were going to shut them out when we were up 14-0.

They know how to grind it out, they are a tough out.

what I learned was that Henne is going to be just fine as an NFL starter, I hope Henne vs. Sanchez becomes the next generation of Manning v. Brady, henne has the best WR in the NFL bar none to throw to, their defense is better but not as good as they thought it was after two games. They are not the kind of team I will look forward to playing. They are like us, they have balance between pass and run always keeping defenses honest, we tend to struggle against dual threat teams who can run and pass, when a team can only do one or the other we tend to dominate because they have no wrinkles to confuse us with.

Barring any unforeseen injuries, I think we win the next meeting. Its in new york in the cold, late in the year. Revis will be back, Pace will be back to make up for our pathetic pass rush lastnight, And Santonio Holmes will be back which will be a nightmare for the miami defense. Keller will have to be covered by a linebacker ALL DAY LONG, he burned them last night for 2 TDs, imagine what he will do when the dolphins top 3 CBs and safety help are occupied by Edwards, Holmes, and Cotchery. Nolan will have nightmares.

No you don't.

I hate the dolphins more than any other team, but I know a good team when I see one. And having played the patriots and dolphins in back to back weeks, the Dolphins are 10 times better than the pats. Brady with all of his weapons couldnt manage more than 80 yards in the second half with no revis. Henne threw all over the field with no revis. Brady oughta be ashamed of himself. The dolphins are a good team as much as we would hate to say it, and its going to be us and them for the next decade because the patriots are just terrible right now, to use a rocky 3 reference they lost the eye of the tiger they have no fire or fight in them whatsoever they are the ultimate frontrunners.

Your fins are better then I had given them credit for IN SPITE OF that clown coach of yours. He is just a fat Nick Saban and belongs in college with his rah rah antics. THAT IS ALL !!

I have to give the fins credit. I thought we were going to shut them out when we were up 14-0.

They know how to grind it out, they are a tough out.

what I learned was that Henne is going to be just fine as an NFL starter, I hope Henne vs. Sanchez becomes the next generation of Manning v. Brady, henne has the best WR in the NFL bar none to throw to, their defense is better but not as good as they thought it was after two games. They are not the kind of team I will look forward to playing. They are like us, they have balance between pass and run always keeping defenses honest, we tend to struggle against dual threat teams who can run and pass, when a team can only do one or the other we tend to dominate because they have no wrinkles to confuse us with.

Barring any unforeseen injuries, I think we win the next meeting. Its in new york in the cold, late in the year. Revis will be back, Pace will be back to make up for our pathetic pass rush lastnight, And Santonio Holmes will be back which will be a nightmare for the miami defense. Keller will have to be covered by a linebacker ALL DAY LONG, he burned them last night for 2 TDs, imagine what he will do when the dolphins top 3 CBs and safety help are occupied by Edwards, Holmes, and Cotchery. Nolan will have nightmares.

I hate the dolphins more than any other team, but I know a good team when I see one. And having played the patriots and dolphins in back to back weeks, the Dolphins are 10 times better than the pats. Brady with all of his weapons couldnt manage more than 80 yards in the second half with no revis. Henne threw all over the field with no revis. Brady oughta be ashamed of himself. The dolphins are a good team as much as we would hate to say it, and its going to be us and them for the next decade because the patriots are just terrible right now, to use a rocky 3 reference they lost the eye of the tiger they have no fire or fight in them whatsoever they are the ultimate frontrunners.

+1000

Great post and true. Watching them lose at their home opener made me feel good inside.

Marshall is a beast, although Revis would probably feed him his lunch.

I do not think this defense is that good however without Revis, Pace AND Jenkins. That's arguably the 3 corner stones of this defense. Not many defenses look good with their 3 top guys out, or 2 of their top guys if you don't want to give Pace credit.

The Fins are a decent enough team. I'd say 8-8 or so maybe. They are not really a playoff team however. The Jets and Pats should both be able to sweep them.

henne has the best WR in the NFL bar none to throw to

Best WR BAR NONE??? Really? Andre Johnson. Calvin Johnson. Larry Fitzgerald. Those are your tier 1 receivers. Marshall belongs in tier 2 with the likes of Miles Austin, Randy Moss, Roddy White, Desean Jackson, and, perhaps, Santonio Holmes.

Any respect to be given is completely negated by that retarded 'feed the wolf' thing they keep doing. In essence, they're basically saying that their own mascot is too soft for them to come up with anything for, so they have to rely on something completely irrelevant for fake crowd noise.

That's not it at all. It was a training camp tactic Sparano used to motivate the defense and it caught fire with them and the fans. I personally like it, but the howl they were using at the stadium needed to be meaner and louder.

That's not it at all. It was a training camp tactic Sparano used to motivate the defense and it caught fire with them and the fans. I personally like it, but the howl they were using at the stadium needed to be meaner and louder.

In other words, it's a good concept, just not quite up to your level of gay.

Did anyone else notice the smirky smile that Henne had on his face almost the entire game? God I just wanted to cancel his face, Bas Rutten style. (Props to anyone who has any idea what that means haha).

Looked like he tried to kiss Sanchez during the hand shake.

Any respect to be given is completely negated by that retarded 'feed the wolf' thing they keep doing. In essence, they're basically saying that their own mascot is too soft for them to come up with anything for, so they have to rely on something completely irrelevant for fake crowd noise.

The Dolphins are struggling for an identity, just not their own:

* Lovable mammals doing a wolf howl??

* Their theme song is the "We're the Houston Oilers...."

* Their new nickname is the Orange Crush, which I guess Denver no longer uses.

* They were waving their not so Terrible Towels the other night

what's next? The Teal Hole?, the Fin Pound?

The Dolphins are struggling for an identity, just not their own:

* Lovable mammals doing a wolf howl??

* Their theme song is the "We're the Houston Oilers...."

* Their new nickname is the Orange Crush, which I guess Denver no longer uses.

* They were waving their not so Terrible Towels the other night

what's next? The Teal Hole?, the Fin Pound?

F-I-N-S chant perhaps?

Archived