I'm ready to watch a shootout.

SenorGato

You can only play who's on your schedule.

Right. But my point is that he had some really good teams on his schedule both years and he didn't beat them or put on a virtuoso performance that is expected if you're being anointed into the top 3 -5 QB's. He's a good QB who crushes terrible teams but hasn't exactly set the world on fire when he's had to play under the brightest of lights.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm not even talking SB wins. Just regular season or post-season wins.

2008- 6-10 Overall

W- Vikings (no Favre)

W- Lions (0-16 year)

L- Cowboys

L- Bucs

L- Falcons

W- Seahawks (4-12 Year)

W- Colts (Rodgers line: 21-28 1TD 186 YDS)

L-Titans

L-Vikings

W- Bears

L- Saints

L- Panthers

L- Texans

L- Jags

L- Bears

W- Lions

Lots of wins against TERRIBLE teams and the Colts win he was basically "serviceable".

2009: 11-5

W: Bears

L: Bengals

W: Rams

L: Vikings

W: Lions

W: Browns

L: Vikings

L: Bucs

W: Cowboys

W: 49ers

W Lions

W: Ravens

W: Bears

L: Steelers

W: Seahawks

W: Cardinals

Playoffs: L- Cardinals

So take a look over last season and pick out teams that were REALLY good teams and then look into his stats. The kid will do it in the next few years, but right now he's not in those top 3.

You cant discredit what he did last season, 4,400yrds, 30 TD and 7 INT's is impressive. He beat some good teams last year...but he lost the one that mattered most.

He's not top 3 yet. He's outstanding, but I'm not throwing him in the same category.

You cant discredit what he did last season, 4,400yrds, 30 TD and 7 INT's is impressive. He beat some good teams last year...but he lost the one that mattered most.

He's not top 3 yet. He's outstanding, but I'm not throwing him the same category.

Exactly. The kid has a RIDICULOUS amount of talent. But he's not up there yet until as you put it, he starts getting those wins. Would I take him on my team? Hell yes and I still think what the Packers did in getting rid of Favre was the right move. Had they kept him Rodgers is on the bench for another year at least. Overall my point is that he's still missing those wins on his resume, that's all. I think the way our culture is we tend to quickly and dramatically make statements. But I am totally agreeing with you.

Look at this poop that comes out your mouth. The kid couldnt even beat Jay Cutler last night and you'd take him for one game over 3 Super Bowl winning champs. Your C# programming has made your brains the mush.

For one game, I'm still taking Manning, Brees, Brady or Rapeburger. They've done it before and proved they can win with the pressure on, something your wet dream QB has never done.

BTW, what happened to your hard on for Rivers?

Manning has blown 10 big games for every 1 he's one. Brady can't do squat anymore. Brees has been playing 2x longer. And I don't see who in thier right mind would take big ben of rodgers rights now.

He's not top 3 yet. He's outstanding, but I'm not throwing him in the same category.

So you're knocking a guy for going:

28/42 .. 423 yards 4 tds 1 int.. And putting up 45 pts during a ROAD playoff game? WOW

Manning has blown 10 big games for every 1 he's one. Brady can't do squat anymore. Brees has been playing 2x longer. And I don't see who in thier right mind would take big ben of rodgers rights now.

Winning is everything.

So you're knocking a guy for going:

28/42 .. 423 yards 4 tds 1 int.. And putting up 45 pts during a ROAD playoff game? WOW

Winning is everything.

After you remind me how the Packers lost that game, tell me how it felt when Jay Cutler beat him last night while you were slobbing his log.

Winning is everything.

Winning is everything.

After you remind me how the Packers lost that game, tell me how it felt when Jay Cutler beat him last night while you were slobbing his log.

If you watched that game and thought Cutler was the better QB you are dumber then your boyfriend is fat

Winning is everything.

Winning is everything.

You can't use a team statistic like winning to evaluate individual performance... You're basically blaming Rodgers for his defense sucking that night.

Everyone needs to stop d-riding Aaron Rodgers. God this Packers' team in general is overrated...He gets a million times more credit than he deserves because he saved football in Green Bay post-Favre. Yes, he's a very good player with some very intriguing skills. He still hasn't won sh*t.

Give me Phil Rivers over him any day.

Everyone needs to stop d-riding Aaron Rodgers. God this Packers' team in general is overrated...He gets a million times more credit than he deserves because he saved football in Green Bay post-Favre. Yes, he's a very good player with some very intriguing skills. He still hasn't won sh*t.

I'm a big Rivers guy as well.. Rodgers is just a better player..

And that's a good team..

I'm a big Rivers guy as well.. Rodgers is just a better player..

And that's a good team..

Debatable at best...Rivers has 4-5 more TD passes with 100 less passes in the past two full seasons...they've thrown the same amount of INTs. Weirdly enough their teams are built very similarly...

They're a very good offense, but that D after Matthews is either old or mediocre...especially the secondary.

btw.. best avatar on the site.. thank you

Debatable at best...Rivers has 4-5 more TD passes with 100 less passes in the past two full seasons...they've thrown the same amount of INTs. Weirdly enough their teams are built very similarly...

They're a very good offense, but that D after Matthews is either old or mediocre...especially the secondary.

That's including Rogers first year. Just compare last season.. even better just watch them. Rodgers can do things Rivers just can't.. better arm, faster, more elusive in pocket.. and everybit the same amount of accuracy and decsion making..

I think Rivers is also at top 6-7 guy too btw..

That's including Rogers first year. Just compare last season.. even better just watch them. Rodgers can do things Rivers just can't.. better arm, faster, more elusive in pocket.. and everybit the same amount of accuracy and decsion making..

I think Rivers is also at top 6-7 guy too btw..

Time will solve this one...They're both pretty awesome anyway...as you know I just have to get on Rodgers right now because eveeeeeeryone on the internet is d-riding the sh*t out of this guy.

If he were QB'ing for a town that doesn't have football as it's #1 industry he'd just be one of the young QBs who hasn't done anything but plays like awesome. Location is his key. I'm a hater.

Time will solve this one...They're both pretty awesome anyway...as you know I just have to get on Rodgers right now because eveeeeeeryone on the internet is d-riding the sh*t out of this guy.

If he were QB'ing for a town that doesn't have football as it's #1 industry he'd just be one of the young QBs who hasn't done anything but plays like awesome. Location is his key. I'm a hater.

It's more then that imo. He's really good. Reminds me of Marino/Manning in that feeling you get that the only way to stop him is fumbles or his Oline holds (and even then it's 50/50)..

Archived