I'm ready to watch a shootout.

SenorGato

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a pretty good WR now.

He's a pretty good WR, he used to be untouchable at kickoffs. He's horrible now. Just awful!

Guy was one of the most valuable players in the league at one point. He was giving you like 10-15 extra yards on every drive because no one would kick near him.

Sure, but kick returners don't last very long. Remember Dante Hall? He had a nice run, but his career fell apart after he couldn't transition to WR. Kick and punt returners take a beating. I don't think there's a single scarier job on the football field tbh...especially punt returns.

aaron rodgers is probably the best qb in football right now

I think it's still Peyton. If I had to pick one right now for my team for an immediate game, it'd without question be Peyton. Rodgers is incredible though. His ability to buy time with his feet is better than Brady or Brees at this point and he puts such a nice touch on the ball. Throw in the whole capability of dominating in any environment, accurately mind you, and think it puts him at 2C with Brady and Brees.

Manning is like 100000000000000000000000000 times smarter on a football field than any other QB in the league.

Probably smarter than all the coaches too.

Word. As much as I love Joe Montana, Peyton Manning is the only QB I've ever watched play who consistently completes passes to receivers that are perfectly covered. Homeboy threw TD passes to two(!) different Caucasian(!) WR's this week. That hasn't happened since 1896.

I think it's still Peyton. If I had to pick one right now for my team for an immediate game, it'd without question be Peyton. Rodgers is incredible though. His ability to buy time with his feet is better than Brady or Brees at this point and he puts such a nice touch on the ball. Throw in the whole capability of dominating in any environment, accurately mind you, and think it puts him at 2C with Brady and Brees.

Manning plays in a dome and as we all know.. don't count if it happens in a dome..

tbh, i said probably cause of Manning. 1 game to win, I'm taking rodgers over brady or brees right now and would think long and hard about manning.

I hate this kind of football that Green Bay plays nowadays-they don't even pretend to care about a running game anymore-all this "it's a QB-driven league" crap is ruining this game. I mean they are on their own 1 foot line throwing the ball-every play. Still, Green Bay with this high-powered offense only has 10 points. I'm telling you we beat these kind of teams this year.

Manning plays in a dome and as we all know.. don't count if it happens in a dome..

tbh, i said probably cause of Manning. 1 game to win, I'm taking rodgers over brady or brees right now and would think long and hard about manning.

Look at this poop that comes out your mouth. The kid couldnt even beat Jay Cutler last night and you'd take him for one game over 3 Super Bowl winning champs. Your C# programming has made your brains the mush.

For one game, I'm still taking Manning, Brees, Brady or Rapeburger. They've done it before and proved they can win with the pressure on, something your wet dream QB has never done.

BTW, what happened to your hard on for Rivers?

Look at this poop that comes out your mouth. The kid couldnt even beat Jay Cutler last night and you'd take him for one game over 3 Super Bowl winning champs. Your C# programming has made your brains the mush.

For one game, I'm still taking Manning, Brees, Brady or Rapeburger. They've done it before and proved they can win with the pressure on, something your wet dream QB has never done.

BTW, what happened to your hard on for Rivers?

I love Rodgers and think the kid has got all sorts of ability and talent. But seriously think back to a game where he beat a tough team and really led that team to victory.

I love Rodgers and think the kid has got all sorts of ability and talent. But seriously think back to a game where he beat a tough team and really led that team to victory.

Me too, he's outstanding. Think he's the best "young" QB in the league. But he's not better than the top 3. He's not even close yet IMO. Winning trumps skill. Plenty of skilled players who were never winners and when its all said and done, thats how you measure a QB.

Me too, he's outstanding. Think he's the best "young" QB in the league. But he's not better than the top 3. He's not even close yet IMO. Winning trumps skill. Plenty of skilled players who were never winners and when its all said and done, thats how you measure a QB.

And I'm not even talking SB wins. Just regular season or post-season wins.

2008- 6-10 Overall

W- Vikings (no Favre)

W- Lions (0-16 year)

L- Cowboys

L- Bucs

L- Falcons

W- Seahawks (4-12 Year)

W- Colts (Rodgers line: 21-28 1TD 186 YDS)

L-Titans

L-Vikings

W- Bears

L- Saints

L- Panthers

L- Texans

L- Jags

L- Bears

W- Lions

Lots of wins against TERRIBLE teams and the Colts win he was basically "serviceable".

2009: 11-5

W: Bears

L: Bengals

W: Rams

L: Vikings

W: Lions

W: Browns

L: Vikings

L: Bucs

W: Cowboys

W: 49ers

W Lions

W: Ravens

W: Bears

L: Steelers

W: Seahawks

W: Cardinals

Playoffs: L- Cardinals

So take a look over last season and pick out teams that were REALLY good teams and then look into his stats. The kid will do it in the next few years, but right now he's not in those top 3.

Archived