My Neil O'Donnell jersey is 2-0

just saying.. i will be sporting it again this sunday!

looks like #14 will finally get us some wins! :)

anyone else wear the same thing each week if we are on a winning streak...?

and no.. please dont tell me about your undergarments...OY! i need not hear about Max or Thors spanx.. it is way too close to dinner time for that :D

My old keyshawn johnson white jersey...wore it even though it was a home game the weekend before. Even battled myself with that...as oddly as that sounds. I mentally argued whether it was the fact I wore an away jersey on a home game or whether it was strictly the keyshawn jersey...looks like I'll be donning #19 for a few more weeks!

Edited by BroadwayJoe12

2-1 with my new LaDainian Tomlinson, but a funny story, x-mas 2008 my wife gets me a authentic personal that she spent big bucks for, I know, I know, so I wear it last year and it was 0 - 6 I threw it in the back of the closet, she does not understand why I don't wear it anymore.

and no.. please dont tell me about your undergarments...OY! i need not hear about Max or Thors spanx.. it is way too close to dinner time for that :D

My Namath Authentic is 3-0 but that's over about 10 games. Ms Crusher won;t let me wear it when I go out to games by myself.

Was out at a flea market on Saturday an I see a Sanchez jersey hanging in one of the shops -- Reebok Authentic or so it says the man yells out 40 dollars

I examin it seems nice enough for 40 so I break down and bye it -- wore it Yesterday 1-0 Bart Scott jersey 2-1 Mo Lewis yet to be worn.

• 2 weeks later...

And my avatar, though I was considering going back to Sam when the Vikings started coming back last night.

No!

Now you are stuck with them till they sag. :P

Edited by The Brooklyn Jet

No!

Now you are stuck with them till they sag. :lol:

The "Ban Klacko" is 4-0.

Ever since he predicted that there would be a season ending injury in week 1. Dick. Still think he should be banned for getting Kris Jenkins hurt.

Are you sure it's not a Richard Todd jersey?

The "Ban Klacko" is 4-0.

Ever since he predicted that there would be a season ending injury in week 1. Dick. Still think he should be banned for getting Kris Jenkins hurt.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Mr. T's dick should fall off!

I wore my new Revis jersey that my son got me for mother's day game one... I haven't worn it since. I am 3 - 0 wearing my jets jammie pants and Sanchez t-shirt. It stinks that I can't wear the jersey, but my son understands.

did you wear the jammies again? :) *psst ...check the lounge .. max's whining for you... ;)