Wow.. The Patriots are playing like a bunch of dogs..

GlennFoley

Bellicheck making coaching errors, Vinateri missing field goals, analysts talking NEGATIVLY about them....

Is this the Land of Make Belive?

They look pathetic out there tonight.

I can't remember the last time I saw the Pats play with this lack of emotion.

Pats are lucky it's not 24-0 right now.

Brady is the only thing keeping them afloat right now with all the banged up players they have.

With the rest of the division being so bad due to injuries, they should be able to get themselves healthy enough down the road to represent the East.

What they do from there will depend on just how healthy they get.

The Pats defense is so bad even the Jets could be them right now. Injuries are no excuse.....they had two weeks to come up with this game plan? Yikes! Anyone here an assasin? If so...PM me immediatley. I would like to put a hit on Duane Starks please....

I'm serious, are you wathcing the game? The Secondary HAS to be the worst in the NFL. We are LUCKY to be down by only 6. No Seymour = no pass rush. I would KILL for Ty Law right now. Crennel is sorely missed. The AFC East is a joke - ANYONE can win this division....even the Jets. No lie.

Figures the year the Pats suck the Jets get ravaged by injuries.

This was game the Pats needed, almost a must win and they are playing like crap.

Ti one is NOT over though. I still think the Pats pull this one out.

So the Pats suck but the Jets got ravaged by unjuries? If you're going to play the excuse game, you have to play it both ways. We probably have more injuries than you guys do.

So the Pats suck but the Jets got ravaged by unjuries? If you're going to play the excuse game, you have to play it both ways. We probably have more injuries than you guys do.

Hey. Jets suck also. It just figures to be the Jets luck not to capatilize on other teams unfortunate set of events.

I am NOT making any excuses for the Jets, You cant make excuses for the Pats either.

Definetly not to more key positions.

How many starters have the pats lost to injury? They still got McGinest, Vrabel, Wilfat, Branch and most importantly Brady all healthy right now.

Jets lost their QB, say what you want about Chad, but noodle arm and all, he's 10x the QB vinny is right now. Not to mention, a hobbled Curtis Martin, our center on IR, our leading tackler from last season on IR. I'm just waiting for 1 of our WRs to kick the bucket and go on IR. :roll:

We have had 3 times as bad injuries as the pats this year, dont kid yourself alk.

The Pats did not deserve this win......but Tom Brady is God...and HAS TO BE THIS YEARS MVP.

Next week...Seymour will be back....

This weekend has been spectacular for me. My prediction has come true and my Patsies win.....HELLO!

BTW - I heart Tedy Bruschi.....Christian gets kicked to the curb.

I wil bet you $20 on top of the $20 we already agreed on that it won't be the Jets that win the division. You game, Lady? :mrgreen:

I was born a blonde, but I'm not dumb.

But just for fun, I'll give you $20 and an ABBA Greatest Hits CD, regardless. 8)

I still can't believe the Bills were close to being 3-0 in the division. :shock:

They way it looks...you lareday ow me $20..I'm looking for another $20!

:lol: I'll pass on the ABBA cd though.....just saved you $3.99 on the discount bin.

:lol:

OK, seriously, I'm not dingy enough to take that bet, however, I'll give you another $20 on top if the Pats get further than the wild card weekend. How about that? 8)

Archived