****Official New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread ****

war ensemble

The Jets have won two straight games, establishing their position at the top of the AFC East. The final game in this three-week AFCE tour comes against Buffalo, who have yet to win a game. While they seem to lack the talent, many have been quick to point out that this is the type of game the Jets usually lose. As Admiral Ackbar fondly put it, "it's a trap!" However, this is not the usual Jets, and they have not been looking past this game to the Vikings next week. With a few injuries to starters, this game may very well get interesting. They might need some music to pump the players up, so...

IT'S GO TIME BABY!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the time is now!! ( or 13 hours from now... but close to now..ok maybe not close.. but not too far away.. like its not a week away or something it is actually today.. but we got some time to sleep..ya know... anyway...the time is NOW...kinda...OY!)

fingers crossed this isnt a trap game...

but really i am soooo excited!

by the way.. who are we playing and where?

:D:blink:

The Jets have won two straight games, establishing their position at the top of the AFC East. The final game in this three-week AFCE tour comes against Buffalo, who have yet to win a game. While they seem to lack the talent, many have been quick to point out that this is the type of game the Jets usually use. As Admiral Ackbar fondly put it, "it's a trap!" However, this is not the usual Jets, and they have not been looking past this game to the Vikings next week. With a few injuries to starters, this game may very well get interesting. They might need some music to pump the players up, so...

IT'S GO TIME BABY!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

Dude, if you're going to be the new gamethread guy from here on out... At least don't make stupid spelling mistakes. This is the type of game the Jets usually use? Really?

The game starts with you. You were clearly not on top of your game with this post. You were caught looking ahead thinking that its only the Bills and that no matter what the Jets won't LOSE.

Weak.

I almost forgot to make the game thread. I was watching a bunch of Improv Everywhere stuff and lost track of the time (I had to make up for missing the mp3 experiment...) and glanced down and saw 11:58. My ninja-like reflexes still nailed the 12:01 time though.

And....Point proven. (See above post)

Anyway... GO JETS!!

Dude, if you're going to be the new gamethread guy from here on out... At least don't make stupid spelling mistakes. This is the type of game the Jets usually use? Really?

The game starts with you. You were clearly not on top of your game with this post. You were caught looking ahead thinking that its only the Bills and that no matter what the Jets won't LOSE.

Weak.

I'm sorry, but this is not Mangini any more. Our gameplan may not work in the first half, but we do make changes at halftime now. The original strategy should've been better, and the opposing team has attacked that weakness. I realized the problem and made some changes so we should not be beleaguered as such in the second half. THIS AIN'T THE SAME OLD JETS. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!

can no one answer my question.. i am trying to plan my day...

who are we playing and when... sheesh!

i am hoping to ge to a avon party around 3pm and my friends house will the game be done by then... i am out of my avon blush ... and there is no where to get except at these damn parties.. a real racket i tell youo..

i just wish we had pretty colors and mascot like the panthers... baby blue and a cat.. sigh.. that is awesome..

i hate being born into this crappy green and a jet.. i am fricken afraid of flying..

ugh....

anyway.. could someone PLEASE tell me who we are playing and when...

wait.. we are playing the bills??? how does that work.. there are THREE football teams in New YOrk?? how come there arent any in other states...

ok.. just tell me what time we are playing...

thanks guys! you rock!! ::wub

and oh year.. where are tomshane and maxman.. i love those two guys. :)

i am hoping to ge to a avon party around 3pm and my friends house will the game be done by then... i am out of my avon blush ... and there is no where to get except at these damn parties.. a real racket i tell youo..

i just wish we had pretty colors and mascot like the panthers... baby blue and a cat.. sigh.. that is awesome..

i hate being born into this crappy green and a jet.. i am fricken afraid of flying..

ugh....

wait.. we are playing the bills??? how does that work.. there are THREE football teams in New YOrk?? how come there arent any in other states...

We play at 1pm, Eastern Time.

ugh....

Ok this is the second week in a row that you haven't known who we are playing and when. Read the schedule here. Bookmark it if you have to. This should not be a real problem.....

This is going to be a very good game.

I've been waiting to see CJ Spiller in action too. Hopefully he doesnt impress me tomorrow lol...but any other game that I happen to catch when they're not playing the Jets I'd like to see him do his thing.

Anyway, J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

+1

The Jets are the better team on paper. That said their WRs match up really well with our Revis-less secondary. Evans and Parrish are really small and quick. Cromartie is taller than both by a decent amount, and he's capable of looking sluggish at times. Coleman isn't a terrible fill in starter, but he's not a full time starter for a reason.

It'd be cool to see a standout game from Pool.

The offense should do alright if they can run the ball early.

Edit: It's very not SOJ of the Jets to pick up a proven pass rusher on the DL during a week like this.

+1

The Jets are the better team on paper. That said their WRs match up really well with our Revis-less secondary. Evans and Parrish are really small and quick. Cromartie is taller than both by a decent amount, and he's capable of looking sluggish at times. Coleman isn't a terrible fill in starter, but he's not a full time starter for a reason.

It'd be cool to see a standout game from Pool.

The offense should do alright if they can run the ball early.

We better show up because the Bills do have some weapons, and if this fitzpatrick dude decides to make a statement we may have to put some points on the board. Yeah the bills were blown out by the Pack but they lost by less than a TD against the Fins which if im correct they were leading in that game at some point and time...and the put up 30 against the cheating azz patriots.

The Bills come to play for those division games...especially against the Jets.

We better show up because the Bills do have some weapons, and if this fitzpatrick dude decides to make a statement we may have to put some points on the board. Yeah the bills were blown out by the Pack but they lost by less than a TD against the Fins which if im correct they were leading in that game at some point and time...and the put up 30 against the cheating azz patriots.

The Bills come to play for those division games...especially against the Jets.

The Jets need to show up for every game. That being said they need to just play smart and win this one. No let downs, no killer mistakes and win the game. Get to 3 and 1, stake your claim on first place.

The Jets need to show up for every game. That being said they need to just play smart and win this one. No let downs, no killer mistakes and win the game. Get to 3 and 1, stake your claim on first place.

You're absolutely right. The majority of times the Jets beat themselves. Its very rare that I see the jets just outright get beat. And with that point thats why I think Rex is so important. I think he can get the Jets to win those games most of the time. We did blow that Monday night game against the Ravens though. The last game that we were "beaten" was the Colts in the playoffs, and to be honest if Greene didnt get hurt I think we would have silenced the critics on how we got into the playoffs.

Man this season has the potential to be special!

this is not the time to be thinking short term. this is the time to be thinking the big picture. with buffalo on pace to be able to draft Andrew Luck out of Stanford it is incumbent upon the Jets to sacrifice for the good of the conference and take the loss here thereby hurting Buffalo's chances in getting their next Jim Kelly. I have utmost confidence that you will do what's best for the division

Archived