****Official New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is not the time to be thinking short term. this is the time to be thinking the big picture. with buffalo on pace to be able to draft Andrew Luck out of Stanford it is incumbent upon the Jets to sacrifice for the good of the conference and take the loss here thereby hurting Buffalo's chances in getting their next Jim Kelly. I have utmost confidence that you will do what's best for the division

Thing is, Miami has similar obligations to the division. They have to lose to the Bills at home later in the year, but they also need to lose to Oakland in Oakland to help prevent NE from getting too high a pick.

Like you, I have a lot of confidence that your team can get it done.

Here are the inactives:

Kellen Clemens – QB (Third quarterback)

Jeff Cumberland TE

Marcus Dixon – DE

Wayne Hunter – T

Calvin Pace – OLB

Darrelle Revis – CB

Patrick Turner – WR

Jamaal Westerman – LB

Thing is, Miami has similar obligations to the division. They have to lose to the Bills at home later in the year, but they also need to lose to Oakland in Oakland to help prevent NE from getting too high a pick.

Like you, I have a lot of confidence that your team can get it done.

touche :comb:

Joe McKnight is active... Does he make an impact on special teams? Definitely want to see him get some carries as well.

I wouldnt trust him as a return guy yet. One mistake could lose this game. I say stay with Smith, give McKnot a few carries from scrimmage and lets see what hes got when the ammo is live.

Joe McKnight is active... Does he make an impact on special teams? Definitely want to see him get some carries as well.

I really want to see him get some action, but if it's raining it might not be a good idea. Kid looks to be psychologically fragile. One regular season fumble could be a major setback for him.

I really want to see him get some action, but if it's raining it might not be a good idea. Kid looks to be psychologically fragile. One regular season fumble could be a major setback for him.

They need to get him 2 or 3 touches just to let this kid build up some confidence.

Archived