Who's better?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Better

• Patriots
    • Dolphins

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to still say it phins fans, but the Pats scare me more than the Dolphins. The Pats O will keep them in games and will be dangerous as the season progresses. Their TEs are going to be potent and be open because of the attention to Moss and Welker. Miami is a good team, tough D and good running attack. Why don't they roll the pocket so Henne can throw on the run? If they actually did that, then I think they'll have way more success in the air. Until then, I'm hoping Miami wins because the division still runs through NE

Now the Jets are the NFL's next dynasty?

You guys are amazing.

I said poised.... not are

Like it or not, this is the most talented team in football and with the QB making strides now, all signs point to up..

Blah, blah, blah.

You guys have been saying the exact same thing for the last 10 years.

How'd that work out for you?

Until we win the AFC Championship this response is correct. Good post.

Gawd I hope you guys win tonight. This board is going to be miserable after one of the other Mods ban you for overly attacking Jet fans. Even if they may deserve it. Go pats.

Gawd I hope you guys win tonight. This board is going to be miserable after one of the other Mods ban you for overly attacking Jet fans. Even if they may deserve it. Go pats.

How is that a good response?

If the Pats were not cheating for better part of the decade the whole AFC East picture would have looked a lot different.

To people rooting for the fish because they have the "tougher" schedule ahead, do you really think NE matches up well with their next three opponents (after the bye)?

Baltimore

@ San Diego

Minnesota

Gawd I hope you guys win tonight. This board is going to be miserable after one of the other Mods ban you for overly attacking Jet fans.

If you haven't noticed, the only threads that I have given Jets fans a hard time are the threads that have referenced the Pats.

In all other threads, I have been 100% objective talking football.

About as dumb as you thinking the Jets last Super Bowl appearance some 41 odd years ago is some signficant accomplishment.

Hell, the Pats have more Super Bowl titles than the Jets have AFCE titles.

Hell, it took the Pats three whole decades longer than the Jets to win their first championship and you're proud of that? :confused0058:

To people rooting for the fish because they have the "tougher" schedule ahead, do you really think NE matches up well with their next three opponents (after the bye)?

Baltimore

@ San Diego

Minnesota

Does it matter? The Pats always find a way to be in the mix, and I don't like our chances at winning in Foxborough in Week 13. Miami went 5-9 last year against non-Jets opponents. Its not even a tough decision, the Dolphins winning is better for us.

Does it matter? The Pats always find a way to be in the mix, and I don't like our chances at winning in Foxborough in Week 13. Miami went 5-9 last year against non-Jets opponents. Its not even a tough decision, the Dolphins winning is better for us.

Dude, the Pats have no defense to speak of. They won't be a factor come December.

Dude, the Pats have no defense to speak of. They won't be a factor come December.

They didn't have a defense last year and they still won the division. Its possible that neither Miami nor New England are contenders in December, but the Pats still scare me more.

100% We already beat them in Miami, its not even a question! We get to play Miami here in the freezing cold, I'd much rather have to beat the Dolphins at home then New England away if it came down to that (which I don't think it will)

How come?

If the Jets stay healthy, they should be the better team with all their pro bowl parts coming back this week. And they meet the Pats the week after hosting Thanksgiving, giving them a little extra rest and a little more time to prepare. The schedule gods were good to us there.

They didn't have a defense last year and they still won the division. Its possible that neither Miami nor New England are contenders in December, but the Pats still scare me more.

And the Jets were breaking in a rookie qb and still went further in the postseason.

Jets will bitch slap the pats in Foxboro.

How is that a good response?

If the Pats were not cheating for better part of the decade the whole AFC East picture would have looked a lot different.

They just overdid what other team tries to do to get an advantage. Until the NFL go's all Reggie Bush on them and pull the Lombardi's I think it's a mute point and nothing more than a funny joke.

If you haven't noticed, the only threads that I have given Jets fans a hard time are the threads that have referenced the Pats.

In all other threads, I have been 100% objective talking football.

I've noticed that you have been a very good poster who adds to the board. Thats what I noticed. I also know you have the tendency to go off after Patriot losses and get banned. I'm just trying to prevent that from happening because Crusher like Tx. So think of it as a pre-emptive muzzle to keep my favorite pooch from biting someone and getting destroyed. Little doggie doggie.

How come?

If the Jets stay healthy, they should be the better team with all their pro bowl parts coming back this week. And they meet the Pats the week after hosting Thanksgiving, giving them a little extra rest and a little more time to prepare. The schedule gods were good to us there.

We got Miami's best possible effort in Miami and we still beat them, whereas we beat the Pats at home because of a dumb offensive gameplan by Belichick. The Pats are more likely to get their sh** together.

Also, its just not likely that we make it through our division schedule 6-0, and if there were one game where I'd pick us to lose, it would be against New England on the road rather than Miami at home. That's just my rationale there.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter much who wins tonight. We're in control of our destiny for the division title.

Archived