Who's Better? Patriots or Phins

Jbro22

Who's better?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Better

• Patriots
    • Dolphins

2) If, and when, the Jets finally finish ahead of the Pats in the AFCE, then they will be considered the better team.

The "here and now" 4 weeks into the season means absolutely nothing.

Based on this type of commentary, discussion boards on football should all be locked until week 17. Then and only then should talk be allowed on what has happened, because we will have a full season of football to dissect.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They both suck. I'm just looking for about 10 fantasy points each from Randy Moss and Brandon Marshall. Outside of that I really could not care less what these two teams do. I hope the game is exciting though, as a fan of football in general.

Pats are the better team.

HC: Pats

Offense: Pats

Defense: Dolphins

Pats get two of three in an overall. HOWEVER a closer look makes it... a closer race.

Brady is soooo much better than Henne but besides that...WR's are very close. Personally Marshall is the best out of the bunch but the Dolphins don't have much behind him. O-line is actually a lot closer you would think at first glance and I would personally take Ronnie Brown over any Patriot. So even though Pats have the better overall offense is basically because of Brady and maybe a little more depth.

But again, break down the D it's a lot closer too. Young secondaries, one stud LB and tough DLs....

Pats get two of three in an overall. HOWEVER a closer look makes it... a closer race.

Brady is soooo much better than Henne but besides that...WR's are very close. Personally Marshall is the best out of the bunch but the Dolphins don't have much behind him. O-line is actually a lot closer you would think at first glance and I would personally take Ronnie Brown over any Patriot. So even though Pats have the better overall offense is basically because of Brady and maybe a little more depth.

But again, break down the D it's a lot closer too. Young secondaries, one stud LB and tough DLs....

Your underestimating the woof.

That sounds about right. I'll add this though: The Dolphins D isn't significantly better than New England's, certainly not enough to make up for the gap between the two offenses and in coaching.

Good call.

Henne looked like Sanchez last night.

Dude, your offense and defense both sucked last night. You can't count on three return TDs every week.

The Pats have some serious issues and won't beat many good teams. In fact, with Baltimore, San Diego and Minnesota coming up, the Pats could be looking at 3-4 if they keep playing offense and defense like they did last night.

Archived