Randy Moss to the Vikes?

slats

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

incarceratedbob BREAKING STORY Mets manager Jerry Manuel will be fired after a 2-9 West Coast trip. Sources indicate will inform Manuel in NY Before Tuesday

incarceratedbob BREAKING NEWS Mets will inform Jerry Manuel that his services will no longer be needed. Sources indicate this will take place before Tuesday

incarceratedbob **BREAKING NEWS** WFAN Sources & incarcerated Bob have been informed that the Mets will Fire Jerry Manuel before Tuesday's game.

incarceratedbob ***BREAKING STORY*** Mets now are front runners & yes they are offering (Thole/Mejia/Pagan 4th player possible) F-Mart has been deleted

incarceratedbob **BREAKING NEWS** Mets are front runners but deal is still being shopped to Twins and of course Yankees are always a threat. Thole impressed

incarceratedbob Mets have just made a huge PUSH , including PAGAN **BREAKING NEWS* Mets now front runners in push for LEE. Sea wanted Pagan not F-Mart

incarceratedbob *BREAKING NEWS* METS are now front runners for Cliff Lee: I have a direct source in Mets Front office saying, Offer is (Mejia/Pagan/Thole)

incarceratedbob While all mainstream "MEDIA" keep looking at the regular same old stuff , i dig deeper. **BREAKING NEWS** Modell's Has Lebron Knick Jerseys

incarceratedbob Modell's is not wasting millions of dollars on Lebron Knick Jerseys for no reason. Mitchell Modell Bought 2 Million worth of MSG Stock Yday

incarceratedbob *BREAKING NEWS* Modell's jumps the gun. Lebron "Knick" jerseys confirmed to be ready to ship from warehouse's for Friday. Mitchell Modell

incarceratedbob WFAN & incarcerated Bob have learned Lebron James will announce that he is signing on with the NY Knicks for 3 Years . 3 sources confirm

incarceratedbob 3 Sources confirm / No matter what anyone tells you from now to Thursday my sources are 110% reliable. Lebron will be a Knick on Thursday

incarceratedbob This is a reliable source *LEBRON JAMES* will announce he will be coming to NY on Thurs & has security team in place for Friday press conf

incarceratedbob ***BREAKING NEWS*** Three Sources Have *CONFIRMED* that Lebron James will announce that he is signing on with the NY KNICKS.

So how many things has he been right about?

The 700 other things he's said.

Guys been spot on for the last 3 weeks. Especially the Carmelo stuff.

incarceratedbob BREAKING STORY Mets manager Jerry Manuel will be fired after a 2-9 West Coast trip. Sources indicate will inform Manuel in NY Before Tuesday

incarceratedbob BREAKING NEWS Mets will inform Jerry Manuel that his services will no longer be needed. Sources indicate this will take place before Tuesday

incarceratedbob **BREAKING NEWS** WFAN Sources & incarcerated Bob have been informed that the Mets will Fire Jerry Manuel before Tuesday's game.

incarceratedbob ***BREAKING STORY*** Mets now are front runners & yes they are offering (Thole/Mejia/Pagan 4th player possible) F-Mart has been deleted

incarceratedbob **BREAKING NEWS** Mets are front runners but deal is still being shopped to Twins and of course Yankees are always a threat. Thole impressed

incarceratedbob Mets have just made a huge PUSH , including PAGAN **BREAKING NEWS* Mets now front runners in push for LEE. Sea wanted Pagan not F-Mart

incarceratedbob *BREAKING NEWS* METS are now front runners for Cliff Lee: I have a direct source in Mets Front office saying, Offer is (Mejia/Pagan/Thole)

incarceratedbob While all mainstream "MEDIA" keep looking at the regular same old stuff , i dig deeper. **BREAKING NEWS** Modell's Has Lebron Knick Jerseys

incarceratedbob Modell's is not wasting millions of dollars on Lebron Knick Jerseys for no reason. Mitchell Modell Bought 2 Million worth of MSG Stock Yday

incarceratedbob *BREAKING NEWS* Modell's jumps the gun. Lebron "Knick" jerseys confirmed to be ready to ship from warehouse's for Friday. Mitchell Modell

incarceratedbob WFAN & incarcerated Bob have learned Lebron James will announce that he is signing on with the NY Knicks for 3 Years . 3 sources confirm

incarceratedbob 3 Sources confirm / No matter what anyone tells you from now to Thursday my sources are 110% reliable. Lebron will be a Knick on Thursday

incarceratedbob This is a reliable source *LEBRON JAMES* will announce he will be coming to NY on Thurs & has security team in place for Friday press conf

incarceratedbob ***BREAKING NEWS*** Three Sources Have *CONFIRMED* that Lebron James will announce that he is signing on with the NY KNICKS.

So how many things has he been right about?

Guys been spot on for the last 3 weeks. Especially the Carmelo stuff. And now that Schefter is following him and regurgitating... I think it's time to rethink the stance on everyones favorite Internet thug.

Wasnt worried about this game at all until I heard this this morning. I really hope Revis is playing Monday because you can't possibly put Wilson in one on one coverage against Harvin or Moss, he'll get eaten alive. Not saying we can't still win without him but it'll make it a whole lot easier.

Wasnt worried about this game at all until I heard this this morning. I really hope Revis is playing Monday because you can't possibly put Wilson in one on one coverage against Harvin or Moss, he'll get eaten alive. Not saying we can't still win without him but it'll make it a whole lot easier.

Done Deal - Moss is no longer a Pat - - love it all day.

Report: Moss deal is done

Posted by Mike Florio on October 6, 2010 9:00 AM ET

More than 38 years after quarterback Fran Tarkenton returned to the Vikings after once being traded away, receiver Randy Moss has gone home, too.

With the chances of the deal hovering in the high 90th percentile only an hour ago, the deal has been completed, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

The looming deal was first reported by Jay Glazer of FOX.

The parallels between Moss and Tarkenton are eerie. Both players started their careers with the Vikings and spent six years with the team. Both players were gone for five years. Both players eventually returned.

From time to time while talking with Paul Allen of KFAN in recent years, I've told him I had a weird feeling Moss eventually will play for the Vikings again. And at a time when the Vikings are trying desperately to muster public support for a new stadium, the return of the prodigal son could be enough to get the powers-that-be to serve up a fatted calf at midfield of a brand-new venue.

Before that happens, the move will have to sufficiently reverse the fortunes of a 1-2 team that has underachieved in 2010. With Adrian Peterson andBrett Favre and Percy Harvin and Visanthe Shiancoe and possibly at some point Sidney Rice and a defense that has allowed only 38 points in three games, Moss could be the missing piece to the puzzle.

Of course, they thought the same thing about Herschel Walker 21 years ago. The difference is that Herschel was never really all that good, and his arrival felt more like a carpetbagging than a homecoming.

Guys been spot on for the last 3 weeks. Especially the Carmelo stuff. And now that Schefter is following him and regurgitating... I think it's time to rethink the stance on everyones favorite Internet thug.

That's a nice list, I'm glad to hear he's doing well.

They definitely have the picks to pull it off.

It will cost them heavy though. The Pats are a direct rival of San Diego. Twice in recent years the Pats have eliminated them. They wouldn't budge for Minny who were allegedly offering a lot, the Pats will need to offer even more IMO.

It will cost them heavy though. The Pats are a direct rival of San Diego. Twice in recent years the Pats have eliminated them. They wouldn't budge for Minny who were allegedly offering a lot, the Pats will need to offer even more IMO.

Yeah but eventually SD needs to get some return on Jackson.

Not to mention that the Pats weren't willing to even talk contract with Moss, they're gonna loosen the purse strings for Jackson in the middle of the season?

San Diego wanted a #2 & #3 for Jackson, and weren't budging when they were dealing with Minnesota. Pats definitely have the picks if they decide to pull the trigger. I think it would be a smart move for them, but rumors of the size contract that Jackson wants are also up there. It's not the kind of move the Pats usually make.

If they make the trade, Jackson has to sit six games from that point. Meaning he'd get a warmup against the Detroit before playing the Jets the following week.

now I didn't read the whole thread and maybe somebody else said it but does anybody else see the devious Belichick thought process at work here? Send Moss an another fly pattern so hopefully Revis re-injures his hamstring? Put Cromartie on him all game-he has the speed and length to handle him just fine thank you very much

Just be happy we get to play them before they get Sidney Rice back.

exactly right. Rice way more of a factor than Moss at this point.

Really, Vikings need to worry about the JETS and what they are bringing to the game.

JETS ARE COMING BABY, HERE WE ARE!!!!!

Pats fans- be careful what you wish for.

This. Cant wait to see that offense without him. Ha! This is crazy stuff.

I just cant see that offense operating the way it has without him...but I'll guess all those debates will finally be put to rest this season.

This is nutty.

Archived